Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indromum I'm there. Your sunflowers are beautiful. I just put dried flowers oh the other side
Thanks for doing this POSSUMHEART and INDROMUM. This is a beautiful gesture on our behalf.

If you were going to organise a hit, though, wouldn't you pick a time when you yourself had a watertight alibi (such as being at work or with friends) rather than only having "I went to bed" as your excuse? I don't know how "hits" work, though ... maybe the hitman ultimately decides when the time is right within a, say, two-week framework?

If it were a pro hit he would still be POI #1, in fact probably even more so than he undoubtedly already is. I don't think a professional hit would be anything other than a bullet to the head however. (sorry that sounds horrible)
Pro killers don't have the time nor the inclination for strangling or drowning etc.
they are in and out, take nothing for chance. 60 seconds in and out.

Unless it was amateur hour of course. But this does not have the hallmarks of pro hit.

I haven't a clue Schmick. I wondered if she worked there too. Or if it was a different kind of conference. It seems the Baden Clay's werent making much money in the end, but were very much in "conferencing" and being involved in meetings etc.

I wonder what colour car she drives. I wonder if she is the passenger that was supposedly seen in one of the cars....There is so much to wonder, though not much info on her..................Quite driving me nuts actually.

Again..... WAH WAH WAH (thats me crying, coz I just have to know)...lol

I must have missed a detail.... when was this passenger seen in one of the cars and was the person positively identified as being female? Hair colour? Sorry just trying to narrow down some thoughts in my head that are driving me crazy.

It's merely an amusement - just silly things in Latin. Harmless and without intention; feel free to ignore.

Cheers

Lol, I do normally..I can't be bothered translating. so usually skip it. No offence.

(I mean the latin part..not that I am ingnoring your posts)

I must have missed a detail.... when was this passenger seen in one of the cars and was the person positively identified as being female? Hair colour? Sorry just trying to narrow down some thoughts in my head that are driving me crazy.

Im sure it was in the last thread, where someone was talking about there being a passenger in the Prado (all speculatory). I think there was talk of the lady being blonde. Someone even wondering whether it may have been Allison, dead in the passenger seat, doing an a la "Weekend at Bernie's". I wanted to ask a few questions at the time, but, I was on leave....lol

Just noticed that GBC's 12th friend on FB (in alphabetical order) is married to a PM - wonder if he might be related to TM ( maybe her brother, ex hubby or ex brother-in law)

If it were a pro hit he would still be POI #1, in fact probably even more so than he undoubtedly already is. I don't think a professional hit would be anything other than a bullet to the head however. (sorry that sounds horrible)
Pro killers don't have the time nor the inclination for strangling or drowning etc.
they are in and out, take nothing for chance. 60 seconds in and out.

Unless it was amateur hour of course. But this does not have the hallmarks of pro hit.

You know you are right. A bullet to the head would likely be most likely with a professional hit. Though have to say, I haven't had much experience in the area. lol. So I don't know if the idea was to make it look like suicide- so no bullet..but yeah it probably doesn't add up as you say.

I agree completely :)

Im sure some clever people in this forum could give some journo's a run for their money, in the finding out information department.

Almost like in the forum, some info put out by journo's is accurate reporting, while other bits are just too way out there to be right.

I think that the journalists are each doing their best with the limited information that they have or that they are able to publish. In my opinion the possibility of some errors in detail over time is probably inevitable with the dynamic nature of journalism. Information is always changing. The journalist has to present the best info that they have at the time, and in this case they are reporting an unfolding story. It is not their job to solve the crime........but their job to report the unfolding story in such a way that protects and supports the police investigation and respects all party's involved.

In our desire to get "justice for Allison", are we expecting too much of the journalists in their reporting? Personally, I see that reporting an ongoing, unsolved murder investigation that is still so recent is a very different task to in depth investigative journalism of a current affair topic or an issue like the governments response to asylum seekers, Afghanistan, the stolen generation, or the outcome of a completed court case for a serious crime.

Maybe we all need patience.

a few threads ago we were wondering where his $$$ had gone if he was doing so well - he bought a few dozen personalised plates -

Good observation. Given that these we were bought for partners in the business, though, makes me think they would have fallen under "tax deduction". MOO.

Lol, I do normally..I can't be bothered translating. so usually skip it. No offence.

*chuckle*
No offence taken (like Vegemite, it's an acquired taste ). I merely have the sense of humour of an old man from the BBC (in 1974).

Cheers

Ok I hate to ask again but what are people's thoughts on who this associate is from NSW?? Does she or did she work for Century 21??

Not sure if this helps....but it has been mentioned previously that the person of interest met GBC at a century 21 conference on the gold coast. I don't think it specified if she worked for century 21. It did state she was a 'close friend' of his.

Was just thinking about GBC's choice of words in the Toowong carpark the other day ... "we just want to get that out there".
Who's "we"? Has anyone from the Taringa office stayed with him? He wouldn't need a receptionist as those serviced offices provide that service for all lessees. Did he mean his parents as ongoing "partners" in the business? Just curious ... what does anyone else think or know?
And seriously, what is he DOING in there all day at the moment? I don't think he could be selling houses - is he just managing the rent roll? Following websleuths perhaps? :)

when you have a company its always WE and not I.
besides he still may have an admin person or something like that..
no biggie

I think that the journalists are each doing their best with the limited information that they have or that they are able to publish. In my opinion the possibility of some errors in detail over time is probably inevitable with the dynamic nature of journalism. Information is always changing. The journalist has to present the best info that they have at the time, and in this case they are reporting an unfolding story. It is not their job to solve the crime........but their job to report the unfolding story in such a way that protects and supports the police investigation and respects all party's involved.

In our desire to get "justice for Allison", are we expecting too much of the journalists in their reporting? Personally, I see that reporting an ongoing, unsolved murder investigation that is still so recent is a very different task to in depth investigative journalism of a current affair topic or an issue like the governments response to asylum seekers, Afghanistan, the stolen generation, or the outcome of a completed court case for a serious crime.

I *completely* agree with this, Seeking. This is perfectly and excellently put.

Not sure if this helps....but it has been mentioned previously that the person of interest met GBC at a century 21 conference on the gold coast. I don't think it specified if she worked for century 21. It did state she was a 'close friend' of his.

Yep, another 'close friend' ;).. I thought the conference was a century 21 conference, so I would think it likely she did work for the company- even if she now doesn't(not saying she doesn't) MOO

Quite frankly I really appreciate Indro-mums efforts in getting us a bit of info. I am sick of hearing the same old same old regurgitated stuff from the CM. And Indromum is not going to the courier mail saying she heard screams at 4:30 am come and interview me because it was so weird it even interrupted my Ambien induced sleep session!!! It was in broad daylight that she just happened to come across.... it doesn't get much more real folks in my opinion anyway.

What is the obsession with Settle and 5ettle and settled and 5ettled how is this related to C21- I have seen the car out and about Brookfield b4 this awful crime and literally thought what 'stupid plates' - settle westside ???? Am I missing the punchline methink so...... help anyone?

Estate agents can breathe easily once a property is SETTLED, Until settlement, there is always a possibility that a sale can fall through and not reach SETTLEMENT. Therefore, I think that the SETTLE number plate is just a play on the most important time in their business - to SETTLE a property. Then the commission is guaranteed to the selling agent and to the listing agent, who may be separate persons or may be the same person.

"Blaspheming the Holy Spirit" is not saying "OMG". It means to turn your back on God - in other words, to harden your heart against the influence and conviction of the Holy Spirit, and to refuse God - which is why that is the *only* unforgivable sin. It's another way of saying "to continue in whatever sin you are indulging in, when you know it's wrong".

Cheers

IMO, PITA, ETC

WI - I think that we are using different dictionaries.

My online dictionary says:

blas·phe·my/ˈblasfəmē/

Noun:

The act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

Very well said...

I have a bad habit of posting off topic and I promise this will be my last offence, but people whine abouit the cost of living and then spend that kind of money on something as vulgar as personalised number plates for their car?

Just noticed that GBC's 12th friend on FB (in alphabetical order) is married to a PM - wonder if he might be related to TM ( maybe her brother, ex hubby or ex brother-in law)

:waitasec: Sorry I should have asked if anyone else had picked this up prior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert