Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Allison was not thrown from the bridge but hidden further up river in the hope that she would never be found.

My reasoning is that, according to police, her killer was someone known to her. If it was in fact someone known to her they would not dump her body out in the open, albeit under a bridge, because there is every chance that her body could be linked back to them. The murderer would not want the crime linked back to him in any way. If, for example it was a random killing and the killer was unknown to Allison, then I could understand that they would dump her body without hiding it because there is nothing to link them back to Allison.

IMO Allison was secreted further up river and her body was washed down by flood waters. IMO she was dumped in or near the scout grounds because the perp(s) knew the area. She was put there in the belief that she would never be found.

The scout grounds have invariably been ruled out by some sleuthers as being too obvious because of the BC's connection to the scout movement. IMO the BC's latched onto the Baden-Powell scout connection whenever they wanted to name drop. Perhaps they considered the scout grounds to be their property to use how they wished.

After reading a recent bio about old BP, I personally would never even let on that he was a relative. Icksay ittlelay uckfay. (That's Latin, albeit of the Porcine variety). ;)

Sounds spot on to me Makara...the bio...I think your translation is close to...sickening & revolting.....the kind of stuff that makes hairs on back of your neck stand up!!!

TM and the affair

As stated before, I do know the people first hand but obviously have no links to support what is fact to me so I will preface with – the following is based on my knowledge and perception only.

TM is 41, has 1 son late 20’s and twin boys 12 or 13yrs old. Separated so no need to go to scout camps to hook up with GBC. She is very much in love with him and did not leave the business of her own accord – the outing of the affair meant she was given her marching orders. GBC broke things off a couple of times previously leaving TM devastated. Not sure who was responsible for getting things back together each time.

She used to drive a black Holden Captiva wagon but traded that for a dark coloured Lexus IS250 and was still driving that when she left C21. NO BMW’s.

IMO being seen at dinners etc was more than likely work related socials only. As far as the family is concerned I doubt she was accepted as a partner to GBC. She started when both NBC and EBC worked full time in the business and staff were very much a part of the family – she would have been included in gatherings that involved staff as she was highly regarded as an agent.

I think the whole rumour about her acceptance by the senior BC’s stems from a poster on here having seen a photo of ‘G & T’ on OW’s FB page when the C21 ‘family’ helped with the clean up of the Durness Street property which flooded in Jan 2011 – something like a metre of water went through.

Affair aside, she is a nice lady who should have moved on ages ago. IMO she could have been pressuring GBC and that may have lead to GBC and ABC arguing. She would have loved to be more than just a mistress.

Could she be involved in the death (which IMO was an accident) or cover up? I hope not, but given that she is reported to have got a lawyer it cannot be ruled out at this stage. IMO.

Have to go but will try to answer any questions over the weekend.

thanks but how can one have a sone late 20's and be 41 y.o...
is this even possible??

#106 - Louisepiglet off topic but the ultimate sin is not murder but blaspheming the holy spirit, a bit of theology for websleuthers

IMO he did look sad and grieving at the funeral, when standing behind the coffin with the girls (remorseful??). I still don't think TM is involved. It's just my gut feeling.

He seems to be such a self-centred man, that if he knew anybody else (mistress) killed his wife, I think he would have spilled the beans by now (even if just to protect himself). IMO he would have zero loyalties to any woman.

Remember Paul Tully the Councillor and lawyer who has had a lot to say about this case?

Well speaking of women in GBCs life and family, Paul has made 2 vital statements that I think are red flags:

"There is even a suggestion in legal circles that up to 5 people may be arrested over the murder, including accessories after the fact.

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/how-long-more-till-police-pounce-on.html

"Whoever is responsible for this dastardly deed is a cold, calculating brutal killer who knew exactly what they were doing by showing a degree of extreme cunning in the disposal of the victim's body."

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/allison-baden-clay-body-would-never.html

IMO this was premeditated.

a sydney woman interviewed?.....

wigggling the woggle again it seems.

OMG!!! am i dreaming or did the newsbreak on channel 7 just say A Sydney woman has now been questioned over the murder!!!!

A Sydney woman he'd met a Gold Coast conference...

hmmm...the plot thickens now.

?? yes - watching the news now..
Someone he met at Gold Coast Conference

Just one of many lol. I am sure the police will be kept busy going through all his women from his computer files.

They have now got the NSW detectives involved i'm wondering if this lady was involved in the murder. ( not saying she is) but just wondering.

I think the police want TM to know about this other woman!

?? yes - watching the news now..
Someone he met at Gold Coast Conference

The plot thickens, yes and they have also interviewed century 21 chairman.
but the other mistress that we have been waiting on has come to the surface...
wouldn't be hard to see if she was around on this particular night. airlines would confirm this pretty quickly.
oh my, he has been a busy boy hasn't he!
anyone out there still think he hadn't nothing to do with this!
:jail:

Channel 9 actually had that they were interviewing the chairman of Century 21 (an older male). So 2 different stories on the two stations. Interesting.

Is anyone else thinking like me that this could take a long time to solve?? Or is that just my own thinking?

Thank you for your very informative post. With that little insight into what sort of woman TM is, its hard to imagine a mother, a 'normal'working woman being capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle