Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/top...lues-in-killer-search/684903?from=mostpopular

It's understood he organised for his sister Olivia Walton to fly down from Townsville this weekend and is receiving ongoing help and support from other family and friends, particularly as he struggles to keep his Century 21 real estate business going and raise his three daughters.

This week, he relocated from his Taringa office to level 5 of Toowong Tower.

Through his lawyer, Mr Baden-Clay has repeatedly refused to publicly discuss or even clarify the circumstances of his wife's disappearance.

I have had a lovely chat with Alison Sandy. They were unaware of the release of the Prado but are taking a drive out today anyway so will check this info and may report it in tomorrows CM. The earlier report of the release of the cars in mid May was incorrect and the family called her to advise. So it may be in tomorrows paper...just have to wait and see....
Please ignore this post if you so desire....I really am busy today with my housework so don't really want to reply to the haters on this forum (minority)

I have had a lovely chat with Alison Sandy. They were unaware of the release of the Prado but are taking a drive out today anyway so will check this info and may report it in tomorrows CM. The earlier report of the release of the cars in mid May was incorrect and the family called her to advise. So it may be in tomorrows paper...just have to wait and see....
Please ignore this post if you so desire....I really am busy today with my housework so don't really want to reply to the haters on this forum (minority)

You doing great! Perhaps we should all take a leaf out of your book and do something else!! :seeya::seeya:

I have an additional opinion of GBC now. He is so forgetful

He forgot he was married and had an affair or two or three
He forgot whether his wife went for a walk that night or the next morning
he forgot to mention that the kids were having a sleepover
He probably forgot to mention to Police that he was having an affair or two
He forgot to go to the search post at the Showgrounds
He forgot to drive down the right street on his way to the Police Station
He probably forgot to pay a few bills
He forgot to tell Century 21 about moving offices
He now seems to have completely forgotten his wife has been murdered - business as usual.

Funny how he managed to remember what she was wearing and the TV show she was watching and how to contact his lawyer and probably knows what she is insured for.

JMO of course

Meeting in person? - NO! For those who are contemplating this, do not go ahead with it. You have to understand that we all are a "different persona" on internet forums compared to our own real selves. We are abiding by certain rules, which moderate our own personalities and behaviours as to how we express and present ourselves in here. Real people are a complex mixture of personalities, experiences, attitudes, dramas and motivations. We are hiding behind assumed tag-names. We are teaching our children not to meet strangers we encounter on the internet, but some are now considering this?

Just some food for thought!

Thanks CaseClosed. Good idea. I have met a few people already that I have invited and they were good people. Best to have a virtual cracker night here when perps are arrested.

Ynotdivein...I have a question.
I'm trying to PM another member and they are new. If this happens can we alert them on the board to check their Pm's? I know when I was new, I didn't notice my PM'S for a while and had 5 waiting by the time I saw the little number next to my name.

WS does not allow any discussion of, or invitations to, PM between members whether they are new or ancient. Posts asking one another to send or check PMs will be removed.

As indicated in the WS Rules, asking someone to PM you or saying "Hey so-and-so, check your PMs" is akin to sitting around a table for an intimate dinner party and then whispering something into the ear of the person next to you. This is a group discussion, and personal conversations should take place off-line if at all.

If anyone has any further questions about this, well, you know what to do!

So the Prado has been released, but the Captiva is still impounded.. so my guess is the transportation must have been in the Captiva. As I previously noted, in the photos released to the public the Captiva was parked in the carport - reversed in. IMO, this was an attempt to draw attention away from evidence that was in the back of that car (poor attempt IMO).

P.s. I guess you'll be buying a hardcopy of tomoz paper ;o)

Meeting in person? - NO! For those who are contemplating this, do not go ahead with it. You have to understand that we all are a "different persona" on internet forums compared to our own real selves. We are abiding by certain rules, which moderate our own personalities and behaviours as to how we express and present ourselves in here. Real people are a complex mixture of personalities, experiences, attitudes, dramas and motivations. We are hiding behind assumed tag-names. We are teaching our children not to meet strangers we encounter on the internet, but some are now considering this?

Words of wisdom CaseClosed...I agree....might just add also that talk of sending money for flowers is also a bit off the wall too.

In reply to [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8000834&postcount=1039"]this post[/ame] by grannie (thread #16, page #42, post #1039 unless other posts are deleted in the meantime):
I wonder if the police has got information about the AA meeting that tragic night. After all, it was not a ballet dancing group session. There could be some potentially dangerous members or their associates close to BC's house, and may be one or some of them are the killers.
(a) my post about the meeting is [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7993831&postcount=302"]here[/ame];
(b) the meeting, if it occurred, and we don't know whether it did, was for Al-Anon (friends and family of alcoholics), not AA;
(c) members of support groups related to alcoholism (and specifically groups devoted to ending alcoholism) are no more likely to be "potentially dangerous" than anybody else. Alcohol is often a factor in violence, but it doesn't follow that anyone who has ever been addicted to it or has been close to someone who is or was addicted to it is themselves dangerous.

WHAAAAAT!!!! these aren't your real names?????

so my hours of searching FB, white pages, google for someone called Case Closed from brisbane Australia have been in vain????????????

:online:

Resized, reposted! Here goes :)

FACING WEST:
khololayby.jpg

THE ROAD SHOULDER JUST ABOVE WHERE ALLISON WAS FOUND:
kholo_layby.jpg

FACING EAST:
kholocar-1.jpg

I'll repost the Kholo Creek water level pic in a separate post.

I have an additional opinion of GBC now. He is so forgetful

He forgot he was married and had an affair or two or three
He forgot whether his wife went for a walk that night or the next morning
he forgot to mention that the kids were having a sleepover
He probably forgot to mention to Police that he was having an affair or two
He forgot to go to the search post at the Showgrounds
He forgot to drive down the right street on his way to the Police Station
He probably forgot to pay a few bills
He forgot to tell Century 21 about moving offices
He now seems to have completely forgotten his wife has been murdered - business as usual.

Funny how he managed to remember what she was wearing and the TV show she was watching and how to contact his lawyer and probably knows what she is insured for.

JMO of course

I would certainly not let him sell my house - he might forget how much I would want for it!!

:gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel:

Completely agree, CaseClosed. This sums it up perfectly.

so my hours of searching FB, white pages, google for someone called Case Closed from brisbane Australia have been in vain????????????

Oh, you naught boy. Don't know if you are a boy, but suspect you are. Would you be the one in the trench coat with no need for buttons if and when some of us decided to meet up:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Would be sooooo disappointed if you weren't who we are all imagining. Desmond who used to sit back of class cracking us all up!

In fact, if you wanted to go undercover, 'desmond' could be a good new moniker for you!!

Dork, I'm going to ask a really big favor of you, you don't have to do it if you don't want to or haven't got time. Could you place a small "x" in an identical photo above showing us close as u an to where body was located?

... A journalist is a person....Not god or more logical, not the Prime Minister ...

I just had a conniption - at first, I thought you were stating Prime Ministers were logical!

I was ready to weep! *chuckle*

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members