Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Hawkins
The one I meant was someone(s) who posted a claim to know, not as a theory, that she was struck by a car on the bridge and knocked into the creek. This may have been later deleted.

Julianbella??

Originally Posted by julianbella
Allison Baden Clay went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver who may never even have known what he did. In the footage of the lady's husband, he LOOKS and SEEMS innocent. I think the Police Results can only show his innocence yet again

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

Link to the thread...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173829&highlight=knocked+creek&page=27

The rest of the Julianbella's posts...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5621203

Following this little thread of thought, in the early comments at aussiecriminals.com someone mentioned a Twitter message by the user *****_belle (my own censorship)
She and her tweets are gone now but I recall that she said something along the lines of "She went for a walk and never came back"

That was her tweet and it was dated late April.

Just one's personal recall.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...gation-continues/story-e6freoof-1226383907525

GBC has refused to tell reporters how the damage happened i wonder if he has told the police. IMO with his top lawyers he is turning a 7 year manslaughter into a 25 year murder stretch and whoever helped him clear up his spasticated mess on the night needs to turn queens /states or whatever the deal you can get these days, everything has an elastic limit and i have a feeling we are reaching it.
Not long now Allison xx

I wonder if anyone has ever been banned for over use of emoticons? Lol

:silly: I doubt it :waitasec: ~ given that the allowance is maybe 20 :eek: and if one attempts to use more, their post simply won't be accepted until the 'allowance' is met. :phone:
Why not try it sometime. :rolleyes:
Bye now ... oops! I can't find an emoticon for 'water off a duck's back', so hope this one will do ... :chillout:
:loveyou:

GBC seems to still have one agent JM working with him. She is also listed at McGrath as well though

Ok, I checked the creek levels on 23.1.11 (date of the pic) and high tide on that day was 1.8m (not 2.2m).

What I've been trying to show (dare I say, prove!) is that the high water level in Kholo Creek has never reached as far up the bank as where Allison's body was located (apart from during the Brisbane floods). The rain after she disappeared, as heavy as it was, would not have made much difference to the levels. A few inches perhaps.

I'm firm on someone hid her body up under the bridge and rain nor tide had nought to do with it.

Thanks again for pointing out my error...D A N G !

Hi Dork, I agree. I believe IMO that she was tucked up underneath the bridge(the dark area in Makaras picture) or hidden in scrub above the bridge. I believe the car reversed into the bushes to "unload" gaining access from that path on the same side she was found.Two people carried/hid/dragged her there.I do believe though that the rain did move her body down the slope. As I have said before religion is not my thing but something (not human) wanted this lady found.
I would imagine that the cars and people (especially shoes) would have been very muddy. I don't think it was a rational decision and the perps were quite panicked. There are a lot of other more dense places that she could have been hidden,not found ever if not for a long time so this area I believe was just chosen for convenience and an area they quickly decided on.

Now this banged up car is intriguing and just a little bit of a coincidence that hawkins noted it(kind of) before the media release today. Hawkins, what is going on??? This speculation on what caused this damage to the car is going to take us to another 16 threads : (

All speculation and gut feeling so Moo.

I don't know about you guys but I have a reallly bad feeling about this damage.

Allison running for her life...those screams heard by residents... :(

Me too...so surprised by the extent of the damage and also surprised that it didn't come out in the news at the outset. It is highly suspicious if it happened on the night. It would have been VERY obvious to the locals WHEN this occurred, at least down to a 24 hour period. Well known vehicle I would say.
You have the comments earlier that the Prado may have been sighted "driving erratically" , Allison's screams, her body being found far from home. Maybe Allison was in the car when the erratic driving was happening...trying to stop him from taking her somewhere, and tried to stop him, making him crash? Someone may be able to tell us if the damage could be as a result of hitting a person.

And to top it all off, it is clear that Hawkins was considering similar options from his recent posts. I think he has a good sense of where this investigation is going. wow.

Lightbulb moment.(Thinking about Hawkins, you little spunk you)

The theory of that julianbells poster about a random drunk driver. The pic of G's car throws out doubt that it was someone else.
Did he in fact run her down? Was she trying to escape on foot or trying to chase the car? This is crazy speculation and I know it's out there but it has been mentioned by others.
The only thing that doesn't seem right about it is that neighbours would surely hear someone being hit by a car if she was home.

Hmm, my mind is going into overdrive.Will take a break for now.Still have 7 previous pages to read.

I do not know. I find it hard to speculate with very little data available.

I find it hard to imagine a suburban mother going for a walk at this ridiculous hour. Not with an alleged depression anyway. This implausible scenario could make one suspect GBC. But according to some friends and colleagues, he has a flamboyant nature and is described as a "gentle man". So that makes it a bit late for him to turn into a violent killer. He would have shown such traits before.

I would like to know more about BCs neighbours, who they are. A neighbour (?a rejected admirer) had the perfect opportunity to watch Allison leave the house and approach her, may be offer his company..

grannie, did you follow the Jason Dowie case in Kapunda. A "gentle" 18 year old monster with no violent traits before managed to slaughter a family of 3. Overcame 3 adults and did despicable things to these poor,innocent people.
IMO people just snap and are capable of anything, especially in a heated,stressful argument.
I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but I can no longer read your posts as they are making my head spin with confusion. You say you suspect no one but you seem pretty adamant about a neighbor or someone lurking around an AA meeting.

Mods- this is not a personal attack, just a reply IMO of course.

Can't really believe GBC would be driving this car if it was damaged before it was impounded. I mean, it looks sooo suspicious and will be drawing more unwanted attention from all insundry! Granted he's only had it back a short time but his track record in recent weeks with cars hasn't been great! Under the pressure he must be feeling, not surprisingly driving cd be sketchy. IMO, jmo

Originally Posted by Hawkins
The one I meant was someone(s) who posted a claim to know, not as a theory, that she was struck by a car on the bridge and knocked into the creek. This may have been later deleted.

Following this little thread of thought, in the early comments at aussiecriminals.com someone mentioned a Twitter message by the user *****_belle (my own censorship)
She and her tweets are gone now but I recall that she said something along the lines of "She went for a walk and never came back"

That was her tweet and it was dated late April.

Just one's personal recall.

Wow, I looked through Twitter for ages yesterday looking for that. I remember that comment on twitter, this was very early on. Glad someone else remembered. yes, it has gone unfortunately : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr