Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of sounds a little deja vu but a hit on something else to cover up hitting a person??

One thing I know for sure ... I wouldn't get in a car with him ... very "accident prone" to say the least :floorlaugh:

That to me looks like a tree hit. Damage too far up to be that rail on the bridge IMO.

The prados like most proper 4wd's sit high too. He should have paid extra and got the bullbar it is well worth it haha.

One thing I know for sure ... I wouldn't get in a car with him ... very "accident prone" to say the least :floorlaugh:

I wouldn't even go in the same building as him let alone a car...lol.

I'm sorry, but whose initials are you referring to? I don't get it?

Sorry Strangeworld, it's nothing important. Just a coincidence and my mind working overtime.
There was a poster here with the name 543,their comments were a bit strange.
I just said their initials in numbers are EDC. Close to EBC no??? Sorry to cause any confusion. Just me with my tongue in cheek and a mind working overtime.

Carry on. LOL

The prados like most proper 4wd's sit high too. He should have paid extra and got the bullbar it is well worth it haha.
Way to go.... It certainly is well worth having a bullbar... and a towbar at the back so they don't get too close up your arse. lol...

I don't know about you guys but I have a reallly bad feeling about this damage.

Allison running for her life...those screams heard by residents... :(

Mum73: No rain as I can recall on Thurs 19/4 pm or Fri 20/4 am. It was however quite cold - too cold for the type of clothing Allison was supposed to have been wearing for 10pm or 6am walks.

For what it is worth neither myself nor anybody I have spoken to who knows GBC have ever heard mention or seen any evidence of him harming Allison in any way. That is why all this is such a shock. If he is involved, all I can say is that previously he never seemed capable of such things. Others may report differently but I would only give credit to info from the police or those who have actually seen evidence of him harming her.

As for no public words of support for GBC, it is hardly surprising given that everything being reported seems to point to him. Even many of those claiming his innocence waiver from time to time and probably don't want to publicly align themselves 'just in case'. Reporters have contacted many people for comments with some requests being declined - hardly surprising when words and statements can be portrayed out of context. I have also heard from a reliable source that a local identity has received some very nasty emails as a result of positive comments made about the BC's. Certainly not the kind of attention one seeks.

Many, myself included, prefer to stay as impartial as possible but watch for every new clue to help make a decision. That interview GBC did was a shocker and made him look guilty whether he is or not. I am guessing his lawyers would have been on the phone to him straight away!

Re plates. I would agree with Radster's comments re background. ALLISON and SETTLED were bought later - some promo of 7 letter plates. I only ever saw SETTLED on GBC's Lexus and was not aware that he had changed cars until all this happened. Not really surprised if he has changed the plates on the Prado, probably not that difficult to arrange with Qld Transport - unless that was all done when he got the Captiva.

Re iphone - the only reason I can think the police wanted the phone is fingerprints. Are they looking for a 3rd party's prints to tie in an accomplice or the killer (if not GBC)? ABC's best friend received a text from her on the Thursday night - maybe it didn't sound like ABC texting when reviewed the next day. As they no longer mention the phone I am guessing they could have found it.

My thoughts and opinions only.

Hi RumourSquasher, Thanks for your honest and local knowledge. Do you recall seeing Allison with crutches? There is rumour she had a broken leg in recent times?

That is more than a little bump, and I would guess it would not be roadworthy.

It'd be interesting to see if he gets pulled over for it, because you're right, it really doesn't look road worthy...eerily enough because it would pose extreme danger to pedestrians/cyclists.

So if we assume this is recent...how does it fit in with my "wife went for a walk at 10pm"?? Surely he didn't think it wasn't going to be noticed...or is this the initial "crime" that saw the property sealed off (ie GBC saying "I have no idea what happened to it").

The main impact is on the corner panel right next to the wheel.
This is not the damage done by hitting a person for those who are wondering

Thought I'd get out in the fresh air while nothing new was in the press :)

FWIW I did see Nigelaine out at the local shops this past weekend. They were sitting at a coffee shop then walking a dog. He did not look at all like a proud 'Bwana' to me, more like a weak old man with jeans that were too big for him, in cheap running shoes and walking fairly slowly and definitely showing some age. They were both walking some distance apart and didn't seem to be exchanging many pleasantries. He did not strike me as the strong type portrayed in his old bio, presumably his aura has changed a bit since this event happened, or maybe the 'Bwana' was always in his head and in print. They're most likely changed people from all the recent events - let's hope they are relieved when their daughter in law's killer/s is/are finally dragged into a dark cell where they belong.

Wow! Great description KB, I actually feel really sad for him now. Not the way they planned to spend their retirement I'm sure. : (

I saw a post you deleted earlier today re emoticons. Lucky you deleted it I say.

oh True...THATS what happened to it? I went back (I thought fairly quickly actually) to comment, but it had disappeared. I wondered if I was dreaming. Well done. Absolutely rolling :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::
:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member