Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case, as I see it, it's possibly not by hitting a person and probably some object like you say. ....but I've seen worse than that when a car hits a kangaroo, feral pigs or other wildlife.

I had an emu run into the front corner of my ute once and though the emu survived and took off (probably in need of some emu panadol), it left quite a significant dint.

I really am going, I promise... I have seen bad damage from kangaroos also. I have also seen the damage of a teenage boy riding his bike straight through the middle of an intersection (coming down a hill under a tunnel, where he had no view of the traffic he was about to run straight into).. hitting a car going at most 15km an hour.. the damage to the car was fairly extensive.. the boy got off rather lightly, he was extremely lucky. (he smashed the windscreen of the car out and the car also had to have panels on the front end replace). I know this may not have any relation to if a person was hit by the BC car, considering the circumstances would be different.. but anyhow..just adding it anyway for thought.. must go..:escape:

He might have been parking with his mistress and it rolled off into the bush. Just thinking.....:giggle:

I'd be putting him in the lock-up just for all these "accidents" he's been having...danger to public...

It's not looking good at all for GBC & I think it might be another bow for Inspector's gotcha bag.

I don't know about her being a 'star' reporter - sorry Bayside :)

She needed to be prompted/directed on this lead. No investigation required. Just go and sit in the carpark where she knows he works. No new info gained from speaking with him either. Don't want to be harsh, but don't want to put her on a pedestal either.

I think it was meant to be Indromum, not A. Sandy.

The white car was tailing the blue car right??..

White car was being towed after hitting either guard rail or something off the beaten track...tree??

I'd like to know the date that damage was found

Oh geez, that is damaged, isnt it.. oh thats bringing up some thoughts.

keentoknow, thanks for posting that, I am definitely interested to see it. But not sure why you were posting in regards to what you quoted of my post?

I must have got too excited and wanted you to know.

Hav so many scenarios running through my head now. Right when I was about to go to sleep too :/

Oh gosh, there are at least 2 panels dented there I can see. Maybe the bonnet too. Bonnet definitely has some pain damage. At least $1700 I'd say.

But more to the point mum73, what would you hit to shape damage like that?
Somethings got remnants of white paint left on it somewhere :/

I thought it was scratched down the side too, but can't get a good enough look on my laptop. It could just be reflection.

But most of the damage to the front quarter panel (over the wheel arch) appears to be from "crumple" rather than impact. So IMO only, the main impact was the front corner, either with something low that may have lifted on impact (to cause the marks on the bonnet) or something tall enough to mark it there.

Don't think it was the guard rail, unless he drove across the other side of the road (based on the theory he parked in the "car park".

Please take a look at this thread for new information when you have a chance:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8007842#post8007842"]Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:seeya:

Hav so many scenarios running through my head now. Right when I was about to go to sleep too :/

Yes I agree True...real nice time for this report to be posted...lol.

My head's buzzing too...... I'm still stunned by the extent of the damage. I did see a few posts yesterday where Indromum made mention of seeing the car on the road, but I never imagined it to be that bad...

That to me looks like a tree hit. Damage too far up to be that rail on the bridge IMO.

I thought they had to have suspects to solve a murder? The police and media are saying he is one. Should we just all put our heads in the sand and say it isn't so? I don't think so.

I don't think the police have said he is a suspect? :waitasec: And the media is only speculating, right? I haven't been reading every post so I might have missed something. If you have a link, please post it so I can get educated. :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties