Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the captiva was the 'transport' car with the prado behind it also enables the removal of 'something' from the captiva to be hidden from traffic in both directions, i.e prado parked right up close to the rear of the captiva, blocking anyone's view in either direction.

yes well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

:truce:

Curious, that's what I thought, but in those C21 gala photos, he looks absolutely plastered.

I agree,yes he does.
Someone(perhaps radster) claims he was a non drinker. I haven't had a reply to the question I asked how they knew this.

Ya gotta love the self-appointed prefects around here.

Indromum, you have a lot of support, so thanks for keeping us in the loop.

If we could only post links to media on this thread then what would even be the point of being here? Might as well just read the CM. Moo moo moo.

I was just as culpable then, saying what a journo friend told my OH, as have all the local people here who have given us inside info.

I'm still confident of an arrest in the next month.
Loads of people are phoning apparently....I'm just one of many.

I dont know what I dislike most.....the infamous pash (lets not turn this into a discussion on the pash, just using it as a comparative)...........or the photo of GBC on that dancefloor with his fingers hooked in his pants ringers....At current, the latter has invaded my mind and not in a good way.....NONONONONO.....Get out of my head!!!! lol

Would you like me to repost the boogie woogie bugle boy pics again? :floorlaugh:

Would you like me to repost the boogie woogie bugle boy pics again? :floorlaugh:

Laughing......I did wonder, the lady in the satin dress (we see the back of her), with her hair in an updo, was that Allison?

If you post the photos again, I may just cry....He looked definitely like he had had way too many. The way his face looks...Oh my stars....EWWWW!!!

if the captiva was the 'transport' car with the prado behind it also enables the removal of 'something' from the captiva to be hidden from traffic in both directions, i.e prado parked right up close to the rear of the captiva, blocking anyone's view in either direction.

If this had of happened to me.... I would not even have the cars in my yard ever again....They would be in Ron Wandless cruncher muncher. I would not even be able to sit in them let alone drive them.

I am glad that the Police are getting all their ducks in a row.

Here is an instance that has remained in my memory with the death of Linda REED.

Craig Andrew McCONNELL was charged with this murder and he walked. Even after eating the victims cheese and pickles sandwich ect, and admitting to it.

http://www.safe-nz.org.nz/sxdb/mcconnellcraig.htm

If Allison's body was located above the high water level...then that's where someone left her. She didn't get washed there in no downpour or torrent. Someone tucked her up under the bridge.

Well that was a worthwhile question TRUE! In order to get the X accurate, I had to re-visit the news videos to check the location of bridge pilons etc. The X is higher than the high water level!!

kholowaterlevelX.jpg

My deductions from the visit to the bridge yesterday: driving west they would have pulled off on the left before the bridge. There is enough room for 2 4wds to park. A tricky narrow walk for about 80m holding by wrists and ankles and then a toss by same over a downward slope. I am happy for anyone to verify this. But take a 4wd. It is an awful blind spot to the west coming out of Bunya Street. Not recommended. I was with my partner and he agreed that it would have been better to take a body further west but that in a panic you wouldn't want it in the car too long. It is a fecund spot ... Would be roadkill most days as it is a wildlife corridor. I feel alot more peaceful for having gone there.:blushing:

Not sure if this has been shared yet, but I just spotted it in the Weekend Australian.
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/apathy-can-cost-lives/story-e6frg7g6-1226374769045

Apathy can cost lives
Ruth Ostrow
June 02, 2012 12:00AM

I REMEMBER walking in the streets of New York with my parents many years ago, when I was girl. We arrived at Times Square. There was a man on top of another, a knife was drawn and about to be plunged. A crowd had gathered but no one did anything. "C'mon," said my father as I implored that we do something. Even at 12 I knew that to do nothing was wrong.
But my father did not stop, pulling Mum and me by the hands. "This isn't Australia," he said. "If we interfere we could get stabbed or shot ourselves."
That was my first lesson in social responsibility - or lack thereof. All of which came back recently when reading reports related to the murder of Allison Baden-Clay. I was most disturbed by news that neighbours heard bloodcurdling screams the night she disappeared, but did nothing. One allegedly even said they would call the police but went inside and didn't.
Neighbours now say they feel bad about it. I can't stop wondering how things might have been different if someone had tried to help even in the most basic way.
I also can't help reflecting on a story I read in the papers a year or so ago about an apartment block in the US. Neighbours above and below could hear someone getting brutally murdered, but did nothing. "I thought it was a dog," one of them declared.
I'm not sure how I would react if I saw a crime being committed in front of my eyes. I certainly know many good samaritans are indeed killed, or held liable for what then transpires.
But I can say for certain, 100 per cent, that I would call the police if I heard a bloodcurdling scream from upstairs on in the street.
I guess people figure they could be called as witnesses, and someone nasty might threaten them. But in my case the reaction to a guttural, desperate scream would be immediate and would allow no time for reflection.
I have gotten out of cars and rushed across highways several times to save birds or wounded animals, especially when I lived in Byron Bay - without heeding the danger of being squashed. Later I have wondered where my head was.
But I think such a flood of protective hormones and emotions comes from normal human instincts. To me it seems abnormal to listen to distress and contemplate one's own safety. Or worse, be indifferent to the screams because there's something good on television, or dinner is ready.
If those cries were indeed from Allison and something could have been done, then shame on humanity that it wasn't.
Twitter @OstrowRuth
Blog ruthostrow.com

If Allison's body was located above the high water level...then that's where someone left her. She didn't get washed there in no downpour or torrent. Someone tucked her up under the bridge.

Just what I thought, but not very technically minded. maybe they DID want poor Allison to be found, but after any evidence had decomposed, which would suggest financial reasons were considered whether this was accidental or premeditated. Moo, jmo

Good job Indromum, it takes some guts to do what you have done and your story about the cars will prob be in the paper tomorrow, I hope they credit your local info.

Anyone who doesnt want to know what you have to say can just scroll on by, no need to make a negative comment about it.

I remember seeing a arial shot of the body early on now it is blurred out. But after looking at other arial shots it looks like she ws very high up on the bank. I dont know how high the tide gets there but seemed a bit to high to me.

Those photos of GBC boogying, am I the only one who is thinking he was just putting on an OTT show for the cameras? I don't necessarily think his demeanour means he was high or drunk. Haven't any of you hammed it up for the video camera? I know I look crazy weird in still photos sometimes.

And why are people saying "perfs"? Is it a joke play on the term "perps" or something?

I don't think I would take it as gospel of where the body was located after police etc had attended. If the body was half in/out of the water they would have to move it to land to stop it floating away and then to actually retrieve it.

Thanks for that post snails. Just a little aside, I have experienced the 'no help from the passerby'thing and it made me soooo angry, it gave me superhuman strength to get away from a much bigger than me abductor trying to bundle me off the streets of a town in nz into his car. At 15 years of age and a girl, you'd think someone would have the ba...s to help, but no, nip, zilch. Lost respect for human race that night. The lowlifes ended up in jail thank god, What it did teach me was that if you in a sticky situation you can't expect it as a 'given' that people will help, so you need to have your wits about you yourself. Sorry to burden, but it definitely happens. Dont know how the guys that walked past me that night could look in the mirror the next day.

Those photos of GBC boogying, am I the only one who is thinking he was just putting on an OTT show for the cameras? I don't necessarily think his demeanour means he was high or drunk. Haven't any of you hammed it up for the video camera? I know I look crazy weird in still photos sometimes.

Maybe.....But I can tell you my examples arent "work conference videos". My hubby is a "non drinker" (from choice, not from previous addiction) and I have videos of him hamming it up in the like with me and the kids at a family gathering (and we do crack up laughing, as he looks like a pissed dork too). Something one would expect to see on private home videos (so one can have a laugh) I just would not behave in such a manner in a work environment JMO

I mean, no offence.........but isnt he around 40 in that dance stint?...Thats the kind of crap, id expect to see from a teenager on a podium in a night club, trying like mad to get booooooteeeeeeeyyyyy Baybee....lol AGain JMO

Seriously, posters. Keep up with the sleuthing based on MSM reports and we may yet make it to 100 posts on this thread.

If you choose not to do so, you may find yourselves with a Sunday afternoon free of the demands of WS attendance.

I understand Dodo. I was beaten up by teenagers and 'rescued' by two young men who then raped me. The human psyche is a dark place. Enough of that, though.

To both you Possumheart and Dodo...I am so sorry that both of these situations happened to you. Absolutely shocking.

To both you Possumheart and Dodo...I am so sorry that both of these situations happened to you. Absolutely shocking.

We went off topic so I have deleted. On topic: bad things happen to good people. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns