Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a time limit for posters to self-delete. I am not sure what that limit is currently set for, but it is in terms of minutes, not hours.

If you wish to delete one of your own posts but cannot, please hit the alert button on said post, and in the message request a deletion.

<modsnip>

Yep, X marks the spot, up on that high bank, well above the water level of a swollen river. Thanks so much Dork.

Also, how did everyone come to the conclusion GBC is a non drinker? Just interested and would really like a reply.

Is it because they had a dry wedding? If this is the case, this does not mean he is a non drinker.

Who or what is Alison Sandy? And why exactly should we not be snipping any and all references to her?

Who or what is Alison Shandy? And why exactly should we not be snipping any and all references to her?

Alison Sandy is the Courier Mail newspaper (Brisbane) journalist/reporter who is writing most of the articles.

Well that was a worthwhile question TRUE! In order to get the X accurate, I had to re-visit the news videos to check the location of bridge pilons etc. The X is higher than the high water level!!

kholowaterlevelX.jpg

Thx again Dork, what side of the bridge? Side where the enclave to pull over is?

Sorry ynotdivein....I just saw your above post

Looks to me you wouldn't even have to step onto the bridge if Allison was found on the side of the enclave. Maybe even if she was found on the other side of the bridge. From that photo, it looks like there's access down to the bank.

Re: Alison Sandy--So, we can quote her articles, and anyone who's had personal communication with her is I'm sure pleased to have met or talked with her, but can't discuss it as fact on WS unless they have become a verified local for this case.

If you think you might want to get verified as a local, here's how:

Send an email to wsverify@smission.com

Subject line: Case Name

Body of email: Provide a brief intro to you, including the case of interest, your WS name, and your real name. Please also provide a phone number and best time to call for your time zone.

One of our admins will call to finalize the verification.

Any information you share through this process is kept confidential at the site-management level.

Looks to me you wouldn't even have to step onto the bridge if Allison was found on the side of the enclave. Maybe even if she was found on the other side of the bridge. From that photo, it looks like there's access down to the bank.

In good shoes

Look, I am extremely interested in taking a look at that bridge myself, it has me totally intrigued. If I can find a couple of hours free this week, I'll do it and get some photos for you guys and let you know about access points.

Posting this pic again (sorry if it offends) of where Allison was found. I always wondered if she was on the same side of the bridge where the small enclave is. Judging by the arial shot of the bridge and the red x, that seems to be the case. Do any of the locals know how far that enclave goes into the bush?

Bridge.jpg

Look, I am extremely interested in taking a look at that bridge myself, it has me totally intrigued. If I can find a couple of hours free this week, I'll do it and get some photos for you guys and let you know about access points.

Wear good shoes. Travel in a 4wd. And you will feel all wrong if you dont take flowers, believe me x

I don't think I would take it as gospel of where the body was located after police etc had attended. If the body was half in/out of the water they would have to move it to land to stop it floating away and then to actually retrieve it.

Aussie mum for reference this news clip from the day will clearly show where the body was located on the mud just below the high water mark under the bridge. I'm sure this will have been viewed by most of the regular posters already ... But for those who never have seen where http://media.canberratimes.com.au/n...und-beneath-kholo-creek-crossing-3259125.html

Aussie mum for reference this news clip from the day will clearly show where the body was located on the mud just below the high water mark under the bridge. I'm sure this will have been viewed by most of the regular posters already ... But for those who never have seen where http://media.canberratimes.com.au/n...und-beneath-kholo-creek-crossing-3259125.html

What it shows is where the body was located when that footage was taken, after police etc had arrived. It doesn't necessarily show where the body was found.

What it shows is where the body was located when that footage was taken, after police etc had arrived. It doesn't necessarily show where the body was found.

Only the canoeist can answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member