Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so you left him with only a simmering impression that you were a lunatic and not a full blown lunatic :p

You'll Keep
004.gif
:)

I refer to my children as "my children" all the time. Most people do really whether their partner is alive or dead.

I do too and I call them my husbands children if they do something wrong lol.

But I would think the lawyer would correct that error when releasing one of the VERY few statements the Gerard made.

didn't she yell out as well that 'we just want to be normal' ?????

:waitasec:

I remember those words but can't remember if it was before or after Allison was found?

Yep, nothing about her was in alignment....MOO

She was good at reversing in her parents driveway with window down....and deliberately wound window up as if to give the media a big F&$K YOU....I felt it was like the BCs sheer concern about self...ie their privacy, placed much more importance, than the fact she had recently found out her sister in law was DEAD.

That incident was a little odd.. A bit like oh the *****s hit the fan. As I've said before I hate to make judgement on someone when I am not in their place.. but that was a little strange. MOO (Maybe had enough of prying eyes?)

I remember those words but can't remember if it was before or after Allison was found?

i thought she yelled them out while running up to the neighbours....

lol maybe just wishful thinking

I do too and I call them my husbands children if they do something wrong lol.

But I would think the lawyer would correct that error when releasing one of the VERY few statements the Gerard made.

This was an interview with Gbc wasn't it? Out front of his parents? I didn't think it sounded like the lawyer had a part in the answers he gave..but who knows. Seemed unscripted. MOO

Oh .... so it WAS at the end of the articles???? I thought it wasn't, but those first few days my mind was like mush because I had been living in a tent for a week ...

I've just gone through some of the very early articles in the Timeline and none (that I can see) have the Beyondblue footnote. I don't think it was ever indicated. IMO.

I've just gone through some of the very early articles in the Timeline and none (that I can see) have the Beyondblue footnote. I don't think it was ever indicated. IMO.

Cyclers change (even on the same article)....The one that would be there, now wouldnt be the one that was there when this happened.

For example, here's one where she is missing, and depression is mentioned (quoting Allison's friends, not OW): http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/search-to-resume-for-missing-brookfield-woman-allison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226337500309
... the beyondblue tagline isn't there

another one: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/parents-make-plea-for-missing-mother/story-e6frg6nf-1226336600239
... no tagline

OOOOhhh!..I'm sorry I misread your first post and thought you said the tag about beyond blue WAS at the bottom of the post like they were going with the 'she was depressed' theory..Now I feel silly. Thats why I never noticed them there!! going to edit my post now!

I walk every day and am not in a walkers club.. Mind you I would never walk at night.

I walk every day and am not in a walkers club.. Mind you I would never walk at night.

:)..yep it was suggested Allison was part of a walkers group. But given they said they don't know her, thats not likely. Didn't mean she didn't walk on her own normally.

Have to disagree with you on this one. What Olivia said and what Olivia did were two different things. When Allison's body was found, she (and her brother) had the perfect opportunity to use the media to express outrage and vow to catch whoever did this to her. What did she do when media approached? Ran up the neighbours driveway to get away from them. Imo she had been briefed of the circumstances.

I believe Olivia did not know (that Allison had been murdered) in her first appearances on camera. Maybe, after the body was found, she may have been aware or she may have suspected. That incident where GBC runs through the neighbours house is when he is going to meet (apparently) with his new barrister. Others' observations about her having the window of the car open, etc. is IMO just not important .. she was reversing and then realised she better wind up the window.

Yep, nothing about her was in alignment....MOO

She was good at reversing in her parents driveway with window down....and deliberately wound window up as if to give the media a big F&$K YOU....I felt it was like the BCs sheer concern about self...ie their privacy, placed much more importance, than the fact she had recently found out her sister in law was DEAD.

OMG my driving skills are really under question here - accidents, don't know my right from my left and now .... reversing with the WINDOW down! Yes I am totally guilty!!!! I ALWAYS reverse with my drivers window down. It is because I align my car with the edge of the driveway so I can get out quickly without hitting anything. I have to admit feeling guilty about not speaking up the first time someone mentioned that OW reversed with her driver's window down and then closed it for when she drove down the street. Well - that is exactly what I do- I like to see out the window with my head and then know I am good to go and have a clear path down the driveway and when I do the turn at the bottom I wind the window up to stop the wind noise on the road! It was actually a technique I learnt from a driving instructor when I was 16.

So it is probably just a habit for OW!

What do you all think?

Cyclers change (even on the same article)....The one that would be there, now wouldnt be the one that was there when this happened.

I disagree. It was not a "cycler" type. It is a printed message at the end of articles that may involve victims of suicide. There is nothing in those articles.

I believe Olivia did not know (that Allison had been murdered) in her first appearances on camera. Maybe, after the body was found, she may have been aware or she may have suspected. That incident where GBC runs through the neighbours house is when he is going to meet (apparently) with his new barrister. Others' observations about her having the window of the car open, etc. is IMO just not important .. she was reversing and then realised she better wind up the window.

true. My only comment to yes it seemed strange was because she seemed to wind it up in response to a journo asking a question. But not going to condem her..The journo was probably being a bit intrusive too. Doesn't mean you are guilty or whatever, cause the journo was giving you the ****s.

OMG my driving skills are really under question here - accidents, don't know my right from my left and now .... reversing with the WINDOW down! Yes I am totally guilty!!!! I ALWAYS reverse with my drivers window down. It is because I align my car with the edge of the driveway so I can get out quickly without hitting anything. I have to admit feeling guilty about not speaking up the first time someone mentioned that OW reversed with her driver's window down and then closed it for when she drove down the street. Well - that is exactly what I do- I like to see out the window with my head and then know I am good to go and have a clear path down the driveway and when I do the turn at the bottom I wind the window up to stop the wind noise on the road! It was actually a technique I learnt from a driving instructor when I was 16.

What do you all think?

Nooooo, it wasnt her drivers side window....It was passenger side window....and she reversed on to the road, then did up window. Driving skills werent under scrutiny here chicka. xx

What do you all think?

I believe it was the passenger window she had down.

I disagree. It was not a "cycler" type. It is a printed message at the end of articles that may involve victims of suicide. There is nothing in those articles.

You are saying you never saw anything.....So how the heck would you know if what I saw was a cycler, or something on the end of an article?...and no offence, .................there are hundreds of articles.

You are saying you never saw anything.....So how the heck would you know if what I saw was a cycler, or something on the end of an article?...and no offence, you produced links to two articles.................there are hundreds of articles.

I'm confused..lol.. Think it was Possomheart who linked the articles.

So just to be clear, you are saying they were at the bottom of the articles? I am confused cause I thought it was you linking the articles to show and I couldn't see and then I thought you were saying it wasn't there...lol

So they were at the bottom of the article? I never noticed, but not questioning what you saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member