Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
back from 5 days in the sin bin, and I have a question. Do we know who has been interviewed yet? I thought in a murder investigation they interviewed nearly EVERYONE who knew the victim? As far as we know, they have interviewed some of GBC's associates, but not Allison's? does this seem odd?

I would say they have interviewed many people that we are not aware of.

I also feel a bit confused and maybe a little concerned about this post from an earlier thread and Ive highlighted a few lines that I find unusual because, later in the thread they claim to live far far away from queensland. Its clearly directed at QPS and a bit out of the blue for the direction the thread was on at the time.

quote:
'I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!'
unquote

I also feel a bit confused and maybe a little concerned about this post from an earlier thread and Ive highlighted a few lines that I find unusual because, later in the thread they claim to live far far away from queensland. Its clearly directed at QPS and a bit out of the blue for the direction the thread was on at the time.

quote:
'I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!'
unquote

Im not from the area.....But there is a property on Wirrabara that has always interested me. A small patch of the back of this property hits Kholo Creek. I am darn sure the police would have looked into that though.

thanks Minni and WB.
Just a question, has it ever been stated anywhere as to ABC's usual walking trail/ circuit?

Im not from the area.....But there is a property on Wirrabara that has always interested me. A small patch of the back of this property hits Kholo Creek. I am darn sure the police would have looked into that though.

thanks Willough, I bet they have too. I think its odd that this poster knows about this and is specifically directing QPS there with their comments, yet later on says they aren't from the area. I might read all their posts in case I have misunderstood something.

quote:
unquote

Yeah look the person that posted that was deliberately trying to cause a diversion....I'm not sure what the motivation was the only connection I could make was a geographical one that they lived in Townsville so may have been connected to someone else that lived in Townsville....MOO

PS I didn't sleuth this person whilst they were a member I had encountered them on another place prior (where they weren't under a nom de plume) sprouting the same rubbish pretty much word for word including the attacks on the police...

PPS I did sleuth them before either of us were members lol :)

cheers!

I don't care how people try to justify their actions.......NONE of them acted in a way a normal family would in the case of a loved one disappearing.....they all make me sick and i reckon in one way or another they are all in on it...JMO

Wow very intimate knowledge of the area for some who is supposedly so far away. Can you dig up the two post. It reeks of , "Listen to me please!" I think if I read that and did the connecting you did ,it would play on my mind too. I'm a newbie so don't recall .IMO:what:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=T9Het2uJjrM

Poss Hrt, First time I've seen this video too,

at :19 sec,
GBC "issued only a very briefly written statement through his lawyer in that he thanked the community..."

In his eyes, he may feel confident that this is ample.
The media could have chosen to highlight those words towards the public...

back from 5 days in the sin bin, and I have a question. Do we know who has been interviewed yet? I thought in a murder investigation they interviewed nearly EVERYONE who knew the victim? As far as we know, they have interviewed some of GBC's associates, but not Allison's? does this seem odd?

I think they will interview every man and his dog, maybe even sprat, scrap whatever that dogs name was lol.

thanks Minni and WB.
Just a question, has it ever been stated anywhere as to ABC's usual walking trail/ circuit?

Its really good that you have asked that......It is something that has confused me.

She was supposedly part of a walking club (said much earlier in the piece), then im sure it was indicated that she wasnt into sports or something like that.

So in reality, did she really regularly go walking?

thanks Minni and WB.

Not to my knowledge, but in a town like Brookfield, I believe that the locals would know her usual route. And I think that if she had been walking that friday morning, then she would have been seen by at least several of them, and therefore I don't think the morning walk theory has any real merit. IMO

IF it was in any way a pressure cooker type situation, ie..marriage problems, money problems, business failing, which led to GBC going ballistic & killing Allison...he'll be under a whole lot more pressure now.

All I hope is that those girls are safe & that there are others overseeing them.

Its really good that you have asked that......It is something that has confused me.

She was supposedly part of a walking club (said much earlier in the piece), then im sure it was indicated that she wasnt into sports or something like that.

So in reality, did she really regularly go walking?

I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park..

this is what made me ask, bit weird to me.
Yes Willough I remember reading something I think her friend wrote a while ago
Im confused on the whole thing.

wrong. they have interviewed a lot of ABCs friends and acquantances

thanks Minni and WB.

Hi Amee - I distinctly remember seeing a map in the hard copy version of the Courier Mail at the time. In the map, Allison's usual walking route was outlined. It was in the edition where they showed all the searching "zones" - eg hot zone, etc. I'm sorry but I don't know if this was ever put in an online version.

Not sure how Marly's quote got in there I didnt mean to put it there sorry Marly

I'll get the hang of this one day, I hope.

There is an interesting comment on 'aussie criminals and crooks' site by REDBACK1

https://sites.google.com/site/abcwhydidithappen/

He has done a photo analysis of where the body was found. If you draw a line between the two right side pylons, it will be clear that the body fell right on this line. Is this proof that she was thrown over or pushed through the side of the bridge on the Brisbane river side?

Is this the angle that the photo was taken in this shot? In other photos it seems that the body is a little more under the bridge.

I've always thought it possible the body could have been thrown over, or pushed under the railings (as one possibility). And then I went out to the site last week and had a really good look at the area where the body was found and the surrounding access etc, and I believe that the body could have been bordering on being just outside of being under the bridge. So it could have been thrown over. However looking at the access I also think it's very possible it could have been carried down/dragged and placed there.

Yep...It was along the lines of that with the active lifestyle she led, that whenever she could avoid activities of exertion, she would avoid them....Which at the time , made us question, that if a friend would say that, does this mean, she didnt walk regularly.

I've always thought it possible the body could have been thrown over, or pushed under the railings (as one possibility). And then I went out to the site last week and had a really good look at the area where the body was found and the surrounding access etc, and I believe that the body could have been bordering on being just outside of being under the bridge. So it could have been thrown over. However looking at the access I also think it's very possible it could have been carried down/dragged and placed there.

yep i would agree!

I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park..

this is what made me ask, bit weird to me.

I don't believe for a minute that she went for a walk that night. It was a very cold night and she was only wearing a t-shirt? Also, I think someone posted very early on that she did not belong to any walking clubs that the poster knew of. Then, others said she was not a sporty person either. IMO.

One thing that struck me about the media coverage of the search for Allison and the finding of her body was that this was missing at the end of the articles:
If you or someone you know may be at risk of suicide contact Lifeline 13 11 14, beyondblue 1300 22 46 36, or Salvo Care Line 1300 36 36 22.
It is usually repeated like a mantra at the end of missing persons articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill