Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At risk of being shouted down for it, lol, cause I understand peoples thoughts on that. But maybe they needed some privacy..after all their was a bit of media attention in their direction..just MOO

:silenced: I'm not going to shout at you ... I am just amazed :silenced:

Hi everyone! Sorry to block up the posts with introductions. I'm Fergie's daughter, a local and neighbour of GBC and ABC who has been following the case since I was visited by police and informed of her missing person status.

Love reading all of your opinions; this forum is continually inspiring me to get justice for Allison. I am also in agreement with the majority on here that it was most likely GBC who killed Allison.

One thought I had while driving by GBC's house on my way home yesterday, occured when I saw fresh flowers had been put on the fence after the last bunch were removed. It crossed my mind that perhaps beyond paying tribute, the flowers are put there by locals to remind GBC that we aren't forgetting what has happened despite the slow down of information from the media and police. Even if that isn't their intention, I think it's a good way to keep the pressure up.

Maybe I'm a little sadistic but I will gladly bring more flowers and messages of love for Allison to that house if it also serves as a reminder to GBC that nobody is forgetting this.

I often drive late at night to the local 7/11 past the Moggill/Brookfield roundabout and then return home via Mt. Crosby Rd and I feel frustrated just thinking I was out on the night before Allison went missing at 12 - 1AM in that area. I keep thinking if only I'd gone on Thursday night I may have seen something that could have helped the police.

"What ifs" kill me.

Unsure if it is in order to be asking this, but as you are a neighbour of the BC's and you mention you go with the majority of opinion that GBC is most likely guilty. Hence I was wondering Is there any particular reason/knowledge you may have why you think GBC is most likely guilty. Just curious...

:silenced: I'm not going to shout at you ... I am just amazed :silenced:

lol, no was just preparing for people to tell me its not what you do- leave town. And I understand the feelings on that. Just thought its possible they just needed some privacy. For right or wrong.. I was kind of joking about the shouting at me.. :)

Everyone should watch this, I didnt see this video until yesterday and I noticed Gerard refers to their children as "his children".

Very telling Gerard to say "my children" before you know your wife is dead.

I picked up on that in the interview too..freudian slip??

At risk of being shouted down for it, lol, cause I understand peoples thoughts on that. But maybe they needed some privacy..after all their was a bit of media attention in their direction..just MOO

They should have used all that "media attention" to their advantage. Hell if my dog went missing I wouldnt go away and would do more than they did.

Everyone should watch this, I didnt see this video until yesterday and I noticed Gerard refers to their children as "his children".

I refer to my children as "my children" all the time. Most people do really whether their partner is alive or dead.

I find it curious that none of the BC's apart from the sister addressed the media asking for help or privacy. His parents have come across as arrogant especially EBC when she walked up to the press to check her mail with a dark haired lady. When asked by the press why the police had visited the premises she said to her friend "I don't know do you know why the police were here?" as if she enjoyed performing .It seemed to me that (EBC) should have taken the opportunity to ask the media for privacy at that time.It was like she was playing a game with the media. The kissing episode was another stomach turner for me. Instead of embracing in the garage like in a scene from 'Gone with the wind' , EBC and NBC should have confronted the media hand in hand and asked for help in the search and privacy for the family. She/He certainly didn't endear themselves to the public with that performance. Not a lady of grace at all. IMHO

They should have used all that "media attention" to their advantage. Hell if my dog went missing I wouldnt go away and would do more than they did.

Yep I understand. I do subscribe to the people do react different for many, many reasons.. and trying not to judge, till I walk in their shoes. But again I understand what you are saying. I'll leave it there, cause I know many feel the same as you also.

I just checked facebook from mine and my partners. On mine Gerard has 378 friends and 1 mutual. On my partners he has 377 and 1 mutual. I don't know why both of us have different amounts of friends coming up

I don't think this should be read into too much. It needs to be viewed in context of who he was addressing - the public, so in this case, they are HIS children, and not "ours".

Yep I understand. I do subscribe to the people do react different for many, many reasons.. and trying not to judge, till I walk in their shoes. But again I understand what you are saying. I'll leave it there, cause I know many feel the same as you also.

Yeah I know what you mean, not everyone reacts the same way. When I lost my darling dog I went to bed for a week, I hid away and didnt want to talk to anyone.

In contrast when my brother committed suicide I did not shed a tear and went on as usual. I felt I had to put on a strong front with him but with my damn dog I fell apart haha.

I just checked facebook from mine and my partners. On mine Gerard has 378 friends and 1 mutual. On my partners he has 377 and 1 mutual. I don't know why both of us have different amounts of friends coming up

Perhaps YOU are the mutual one on your partner's page.

I have no idea how I would react. (When I have had a missing animal I have been a mess btw).

All those people searching not much more than a year after heart wrenching devastating floods where the SES and fieries were true heroes - and there they are again out doing the dirty work. I find it disrespectful personally ... but I have no idea how I would react. I am bewildered.:eek:hdear:

The following just makes me sooooo mad!! Sydney murder case - Husband has been sentenced to 6 years for manslaughter, after he strangled and cut his wife's throat with a box cutter, because "he lost it, after she provoked him by telling him she didn't love him but loved another man". This is justice gone totally mad!! Grrrrrrrrrr.

Hi Bayside it is and it was before we knew she was dead , maybe not before HE knew. i thought i mentioned that on a very early post also:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave