Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The REIQ property management conference is on Friday 20 April 2012 at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre

http://www.rebonline.com.au/breaking-news/4911-endurance-legends-to-speak-at-industry-event

Whoops missed this one. Maybe they were both meant to head off to their separate conferences on Friday? That could explain why the kids weren't there, if they both needed to head off early...if if if the kids werent there that is. It's all about ifs...

Ok. thanks. I thought I saw it mentioned the real estate one went for 2 days. Thurs and Friday. I might be wrong.

I think this is an interesting line of thought UT... even if the conference was only on the Friday, NSW attendees would likely come up on Thursday and stay overnight in order to be there first thing Friday morning.

I've drawn a line that matches the exact direction of the pipe at the bottom of this pic, then moved it up to match the high water mark on the bridge pilon.

IMO, the police officer (blue arrow) is standing at the high tide mark and ABC (red arrow) is well above the normal water line.

Attachments

• abc.jpg
    abc.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 55
I think this is an interesting line of thought UT... even if the conference was only on the Friday, NSW attendees would likely come up on Thursday and stay overnight in order to be there first thing Friday morning.

yes, I was thinking that..Interesting angle to think about and whether there was more to her interview with police than just trying to make the perp sweat..off course can't verify, just something to consider maybe. could be off base though.

dont worry it was the rhs as he was coming towards you

:banghead:Can we drop the dialogue about the sides pls , as this is going to confuse a lot of people, and just agree that the damage was on the left hand side (or passenger's side ), but right hand side (but still passenger's side) of the photo ? :peace:

ok more hearsay and no founding in anything but on the topic of liaisons...

a few weeks ago I googled a possible liaison of GBC's (bris based) and this person has removed themselves from being able to be googled. it says 'blocked from google' hmmm pretty telling

Are you allowed to give initials? Or is that not allowed?
I may know them... and I know someone else on this site may too ;)

I've drawn a line that matches the exact direction of the pipe at the bottom of this pic, then moved it up to match the high water mark on the bridge pilon.

IMO, the police officer (blue arrow) is standing at the high tide mark and ABC (red arrow) is well above the normal water line.

good one but would that be the height of the water if creek was in flood as most people say it was that weekend. just curious if the water may have been higher from the rain and she was washed there ?????????

As I understand from reading through the Threads, GBC was on his way to the Indooroopilly Police Station when he crashed his friends car. If he was on his way to the Station, the location of the crash makes no sense to me (it was not in the same direction of the Station). This has confused me for a while. Can anyone clarify for me?

:banghead:Can we drop the dialogue about the sides pls , as this is going to confuse a lot of people, and just agree that the damage was on the left hand side (or passenger's side ), but right hand side (but still passenger's side) of the photo ? :peace:
it was meant as a joke to lessen any embarrassment

good one but would that be the height of the water if creek was in flood as most people say it was that weekend. just curious if the water may have been higher from the rain and she was washed there ?????????

one report I just watched said the water in the creek had dropped 1m after the rain on that weekend. The body is well above the normal water line. So yep, my guess is she's on the flood line (IMO):twocents:

The Prado is now carrying the Plates SETTLED. He has changed them since Allison died. I know for a fact that the Prado was HER car and that it used to have the plates ALLISON. She was a friend and she has driven that car for a few years. It was a running joke out here that with so many Prados and Pajeros out here - "the Kenmore Cowboy Brigade" (you know all those 4 wheel drives that never go off road!), it was easy to spot hers because of the plates. The advertising on the back was a way of being able to put the car through the business and as Allison drove around it was "free" advertising.

Damage to Prado is on left front, not sure about drivers side (right) though. (left/right based on being IN car, not observing from front)

With regards to the plates/cars/who drove what, this is how it was for many years (from regular personal observation):
Allison drove Prado with C21 advertising and ALLISON plates for years
GBC drove Lexus with no advertising and SETTLED for years

About 1 to 2 months (best guess) before tragedy, the Lexus disappeared (sold?!) and the new silver Captiva appeared.

New configuration then was:
Allison driving Captiva (with std qld plates)
Prado driven by GBC (now with SETTLED plates)
ALLISON plates no longer appeared on any vehicles.

I hope this clears plates/driver issue up for all, and hopefully have some positive effect in sleuthing.

one report I just watched said the water in the creek had dropped 1m after the rain on that weekend. The body is well above the normal water line. So yep, my guess is she's on the flood line (IMO):twocents:
Thanks for that. hat was what i was thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members