Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry UT, I totally get what you mean now, and yes, that makes a lot of sense .

Cheers :)

LM, what I meant was, even if on Kayak or canoe, they would probably have to get out and go up the bank a bit to get to the geocache, and so therefore could maybe be more likely to find the body, than someone just kayaking/canoeing who may not see it from the water. But all just theory and MOO. I know on the geochache site it says that re needing kayak or canoe, but it seems you can get down the back from the road. The police at least appeared to. Hope that clarifies what I meant. :) (I didn't mean the canoesit discussed was on foot, just that they would possibly need to get out of the canoe to get up the bank to the geocache spot- again just thinking)

you need to log in to see it. but I don't think we should be sleuthing anyone like that. They are not a POI in the case.

Sorry if this breaks protocol - should I remove the link? I just wondered if this may have been the unfortunate kayaker who found Allison. Whoever it was that found her - they are a hero in my view.

"Police search under way for missing mother-of-three at Brookfield

by: Suellen Hinde
April 21, 2012 6:31PM

SCORES of state emergency services personnel and police are scouring a two acre property in the leafy enclave of Brookfield in Brisbane's west searching for clues to the disappearance of mother of three Alison Baden-Clay today.

Mrs Baden-Clay, 43, was reported missing by her husband Gerard Baden-Clay around 8am on Friday morning.

You are right ... I read between the lines ... I assumed that when you report someone missing you use a telephone to contact the police.

but wasnt it reported somewhere he called 000?

doubt if Sydney mystery women would be at a REIQ {queensland} conference but spose he could invite her as a guest. just a bit of useless info

Squiz...they apparently met at a Gold Coast conference...

IF she came up for the conference on Friday 20th April welll that puts a whole other side to it all in my opinion.

ok more hearsay and no founding in anything but on the topic of liaisons...

a few weeks ago I googled a possible liaison of GBC's (bris based) and this person has removed themselves from being able to be googled. it says 'blocked from google' hmmm pretty telling

:confused:

starting to think I that I am going loopy - I was pretty sure that was the left side when I got into the car with my hubby and that when I hop in the car its the right side I guess that is if you are using looking forwards out of the front driver side as a point of reference. If you are looking out the of the back of the car then that would be reversed.

crikey i got dizzy reading that!!! :p

for point of reference our cars are right hand drive....

Sorry if this breaks protocol - should I remove the link? I just wondered if this may have been the unfortunate kayaker who found Allison. Whoever it was that found her - they are a hero in my view.

Its ok, the link doesn't work as you need to be registered to see their profile, but probably best to remove it just in case. I just get a little bit concerned we shouldn't be sleuthing someone who may in some way be potential witness. Not that they 'witnessed' anything but find the body. I'm just not sure its a good idea. And it would go against TOS because they are not for Websleuth purpose a POI or involved in the case.

Yes thankful for the person that found her, but feel for them as It would be an awful thing.

ok more hearsay and no founding in anything but on the topic of liaisons...

a few weeks ago I googled a possible liaison of GBC's (bris based) and this person has removed themselves from being able to be googled. it says 'blocked from google' hmmm pretty telling

There was also a person that used to tweet but not anymore!

doubt if Sydney mystery women would be at a REIQ {queensland} conference but spose he could invite her as a guest. just a bit of useless info

I didn't know it was a REIQ one when I posted. However not to say interstate agents wouldn't also come to it? I'mn not in real estate, so don't know, lol.

I would remove it. IMO

Just checked his FB page and he has lost more friends. Two possible female liaisons that I had seen before are no longer friends with him!

crikey i got dizzy reading that!!! :p

for point of reference our cars are right hand drive....

Okay - sorry for confusing anyone re the Prado damage!!! I agree when looking at the photos posted that we should just go by what is shown (i.e. damage on the left). I must have been completely distracted at the time (was chatting on the phone) and could have sworn it was the same side as GBC driving. Only thing I can think of was being confused as he was coming around the roundabout. For the record I am definitely from Australia (and live very close to Brookfield as it happens), and am very aware of what side of the car is passenger vs. driver etc. Will see if I can take any photos next time I see the car ! (joking). It was definitely GBC as the car had the Century 21 signage and I could recognise him driving.

Okay - sorry for confusing anyone re the Prado damage!!! I agree when looking at the photos posted that we should just go by what is shown (i.e. damage on the left). I must have been completely distracted at the time (was chatting on the phone) and could have sworn it was the same side as GBC driving. Only thing I can think of was being confused as he was coming around the roundabout. For the record I am definitely from Australia (and live very close to Brookfield as it happens), and am very aware of what side of the car is passenger vs. driver etc. Will see if I can take any photos next time I see the car ! (joking). It was definitely GBC as the car had the Century 21 signage and I could recognise him driving.

Thank heavens for that Seb01- I have been giving everyone here square eyeballs trying to explain my point of reference!!!

I was talking on the phone this morning whilst in my car waiting to go into the shops. The roundabout was directly in front of me. As I was talking I noticed the Prado approach from Brookfield side of the roundabout. I could see no damage on the left hand side, only the right as it entered the roundabout. I could clearly see GBC and as the car passed in front of me could see the Century 21 advertising on the back of the car. By the time I thought to look at the rego it was too far away.

I am a bit confused because when I saw the car yesterday at the Village it was damaged on the LHS - the passenger side?? I didn't see any damage to the drivers side but I also didn't look closely on that side either. I was parked next to it on the passenger side.

The Prado is now carrying the Plates SETTLED. He has changed them since Allison died. I know for a fact that the Prado was HER car and that it used to have the plates ALLISON. She was a friend and she has driven that car for a few years. It was a running joke out here that with so many Prados and Pajeros out here - "the Kenmore Cowboy Brigade" (you know all those 4 wheel drives that never go off road!), it was easy to spot hers because of the plates. The advertising on the back was a way of being able to put the car through the business and as Allison drove around it was "free" advertising.

dont worry it was the rhs as he was coming towards you

Ok. thanks. I thought I saw it mentioned the real estate one went for 2 days. Thurs and Friday. I might be wrong.

I wonder if GBC had attended the REIQ conference on Thurs and he and Allison were meant to head into town Friday morning for their separate conferences. Maybe Allison wasn't happy that one of GBCs former/current flames was attending his?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamingman73