Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps YOU are the mutual one on your partner's page.

No it's not me because i haven't got Gerard on my friends list. I just searched his name in the search box and looked at how many friends he has. The mutual friend on my page is a lady that i know from our town (from a winery) :)

I've drawn a line that matches the exact direction of the pipe at the bottom of this pic, then moved it up to match the high water mark on the bridge pilon.

IMO, the police officer (blue arrow) is standing at the high tide mark and ABC (red arrow) is well above the normal water line.

I agree, because it also coincides with another photo posted a day or so ago, after the council workers had cleared the area, and it showed water at high tide up to the area where the policeman was standing (in Makara's still shot).

The following just makes me sooooo mad!! Sydney murder case - Husband has been sentenced to 6 years for manslaughter, after he strangled and cut his wife's throat with a box cutter, because "he lost it, after she provoked him by telling him she didn't love him but loved another man". This is justice gone totally mad!! Grrrrrrrrrr.

6 years?? For that?? It's one thing to use provacation as a defence... but this to me is just pure jealousy.

Yeah I know what you mean, not everyone reacts the same way. When I lost my darling dog I went to bed for a week, I hid away and didnt want to talk to anyone.

In contrast when my brother committed suicide I did not shed a tear and went on as usual. I felt I had to put on a strong front with him but with my damn dog I fell apart haha.

I just don't know what I would do. The thought of the situation is just too horrific for me to think about. I don't know what the culture of their upbringin is like in terms of how you react to things etc. Not making exuses. I just know that even though someone reacts different to what we could comprehend you should, doesn't necessarily mean its wrong or that they are guilty of anything. But yes it appears wrong to some and I get that and the reasons for it.

I have no idea how I would react. (When I have had a missing animal I have been a mess btw).

All those people searching not much more than a year after heart wrenching devastating floods where the SES and fieries were true heroes - and there they are again out doing the dirty work. I find it disrespectful personally ... but I have no idea how I would react. I am bewildered.:eek:hdear:

I understand your thoughts.. I guess i am in the same boat. Could not comprehend being in the situation. But then again, we don't really know that in some way or form they haven't quietly thanked the SES etc- but it was never anything public.

I find it curious that none of the BC's apart from the sister addressed the media asking for help or privacy. His parents have come across as arrogant especially EBC when she walked up to the press to check her mail with a dark haired lady. When asked by the press why the police had visited the premises she said to her friend "I don't know do you know why the police were here?" as if she enjoyed performing .It seemed to me that (EBC) should have taken the opportunity to ask the media for privacy at that time.It was like she was playing a game with the media. The kissing episode was another stomach turner for me. Instead of embracing in the garage like in a scene from 'Gone with the wind' , EBC and NBC should have confronted the media hand in hand and asked for help in the search and privacy for the family. She/He certainly didn't endear themselves to the public with that performance. Not a lady of grace at all. IMHO

IMO Olivia was the only one fronting the media because she was the only one believing that Allison was really missing without reason.

I just checked facebook from mine and my partners. On mine Gerard has 378 friends and 1 mutual. On my partners he has 377 and 1 mutual. I don't know why both of us have different amounts of friends coming up

Well, I can see 376 only (no mutual) ... ?????

Noone knows how they will react in a situation like this. Sometimes people appear uncaring or stoic because they are in shock. I have seen someone giggle inappropriately at a funeral but break down inconsolably later. Shock can do strange things to people.
Sometimes People will appear like they are coping very well(even look uncaring) publicly but in private are a mess.
The reactions some of you are expecting are not necessarily what really happens, except maybe in the movies.

I find it curious that none of the BC's apart from the sister addressed the media asking for help or privacy. His parents have come across as arrogant especially EBC when she walked up to the press to check her mail with a dark haired lady. When asked by the press why the police had visited the premises she said to her friend "I don't know do you know why the police were here?" as if she enjoyed performing .It seemed to me that (EBC) should have taken the opportunity to ask the media for privacy at that time.It was like she was playing a game with the media. The kissing episode was another stomach turner for me. Instead of embracing in the garage like in a scene from 'Gone with the wind' , EBC and NBC should have confronted the media hand in hand and asked for help in the search and privacy for the family. She/He certainly didn't endear themselves to the public with that performance. Not a lady of grace at all. IMHO

I don't care how people try to justify their actions.......NONE of them acted in a way a normal family would in the case of a loved one disappearing.....they all make me sick and i reckon in one way or another they are all in on it...JMO

In a couple of posts in the last few days people have mentioned that they think the press have been gagged. Does anyone know if this is true??? Is this why a lawyer/politician can talk about it on his blog, but the rest of the media is quiet (with the exception of the article about the car being returned and the cricket match).

In a couple of posts in the last few days people have mentioned that they think the press have been gagged. Does anyone know if this is true??? Is this why a lawyer/politician can talk about it on his blog, but the rest of the media is quiet (with the exception of the article about the car being returned).

I believe this is true re the media gag.

Noone knows how they will react in a situation like this. Sometimes people appear uncaring or stoic because they are in shock. I have seen someone giggle inappropriately at a funeral but break down inconsolably later. Shock can do strange things to people.
Sometimes People will appear like they are coping very well(even look uncaring) publicly but in private are a mess.
The reactions some of you are expecting are not necessarily what really happens, except maybe in the movies.

Yep....My mum was in a bank when it was being robbed about 30 odd years back....When she is in fear, dont know why, but she laughs....hysterically. (weird I know). One of the robbers threatened to shoot her.....and she laughed even more. In my family we know, if we are out and mum is laughing, something not so kosher is going on.

I think it is defensive behaviour. If she wasn't feeling defensive, she would just answer the question like a normal sane person would. Same with the kiss - a defensive gesture.

back from 5 days in the sin bin, and I have a question. Do we know who has been interviewed yet? I thought in a murder investigation they interviewed nearly EVERYONE who knew the victim? As far as we know, they have interviewed some of GBC's associates, but not Allison's? does this seem odd?

I agree there's no RIGHT or Wrong way to act/or present yourself in grief for a loved one in such circumstances but there is definitely an ODD way to present yourself ,and by gosh the BC's have done it IMO

In a couple of posts in the last few days people have mentioned that they think the press have been gagged. Does anyone know if this is true??? Is this why a lawyer/politician can talk about it on his blog, but the rest of the media is quiet (with the exception of the article about the car being returned and the cricket match).

Do I have proof? No. It is my opinion based on something I witnessed myself on Twitter when they did the road block at the roundabout on a Thursday night. QPS Media boss reprimanded some radio guy who revealed that police was doing something that night, but he could not reveal what it was until after 5 am the next morning. QPS Media reprimanded him for not respecting the "embargo".

I don't care how people try to justify their actions.......NONE of them acted in a way a normal family would in the case of a loved one disappearing.....they all make me sick and i reckon in one way or another they are all in on it...JMO

Absolutely. As we have all said, if someone we loved was missing, we would have as many out doing different things to try to find the loved one. Even if we personally were not allowed to look.....Im blown away with the family links to scouts, they didnt arrange their very selves, to get someone to walk along all the local creeks..............including kholo.

If i was in scouts, id have got all the elders to be out looking on the sat/sunday.

Using all my connections so to speak.....Id even come on to Websleaths and say, please anyone in Melbourne who can, go out and look...Walk along creeks, rivers and so forth.....Check tracks....list goes on.

They had no DESPERATION about finding her, not one iota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25