Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe people contacted him....Maybe he had it removed. Hmmmm, Most odd.

I think Mum73 found out that he hadnt found Allison at all...He moreso meant the "torment" in finding the cache (perhaps the time it took for him to find it).

Nope. I would not contact anyone in this manner as I think it would be entirely inappropriate.

I merely stated that I did not think he was referring to Allison as "his find".

Nope. I would not contact anyone in this manner as I think it would be entirely inappropriate.

I merely stated that I did not think he was referring to Allison as "his find".

I didnt think you had contacted him...I wouldnt contact either. Im sorry though, I was under the impression that you had found it he didnt mean Allison, but the cache. I must have misinterpreted what I had read.

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...gation-continues/story-e6frfkvr-1226384047275

Up the top of this article.....I see "Lifeline". Am I the only one seeing it?
I don't see it. I use and all Ads on News pages I access are turned off. That's what Beyond Blue and Lifeline and so on are.... Ads.... Ads which also change from time to time on any given news article.

Sometimes the type of advert content seen in those News article, is where a keyword from the news article is picked up by a computer bot and then an advert which vaguely relates to that keyword is used.

Gosh I love you guys! Rescued again!!! And it seems, postively I must add,that

1. I can indeed tell my left from my right- drivers v passenger side
2. I did have a legitimate personal mistake in turning right and ruining the front of my car in a similar manner to GBC (the pain this causes me is severe) except I paid the excess and got my car fixed!!! Pronto!!!!
3. It was just me being paranoid about my drivers window downweird reversing technique!!! (the passenger window is just too weird!!!)

Thanks for your support through all this today!

JUSTICE FOR ALLISON

hmmn.....

If I've read correctly, keeping his business afloat seems to be a priority. He does have daughters to support. Were I in his innocent shoes, I would proclaim my innocence NOT only to find the killer of my wife, (depite estrangement and infidelity) but to keep my business wholesome to keep inome coming in for CHILDREN.

I did a little outline around where the body is for people who think that area is rocks etc.

Also note the red arrow that Makura placed on this original pic is touching an officer you can only just see standing above the body, he looks yellow in this shot but if you watch the video you will see him move.

Thanks to Makura who took this screenshot, all I did was drew the rough green line around the body.

Wow thanks Bayside - I have been looking at these photos wondering what I am missing!!! This puts alll the hard work everyone has been doing into perspective!

I didnt think you had contacted him...I wouldnt contact either. Im sorry though, I was under the impression that you had found it he didnt mean Allison, but the cache. I must have misinterpreted what I had read.

I'm not sure who the poster was, but someone said that it was a "false alarm", but there was no indication as to how they know this.

I also assumed they contacted the blogger, but cannot be sure.

I just checked facebook from mine and my partners. On mine Gerard has 378 friends and 1 mutual. On my partners he has 377 and 1 mutual. I don't know why both of us have different amounts of friends coming up

His other facebook profile (i think its his personal one)is no longer available in the search results.

Thanks UT, have edited my post to CC :)

I didnt link anything. I remember seeing something at the bottom of an article...But whether it was a message, or cycler, I cant remember....It was back before she was found. I then remember a group of us discussing it in the forum.

Willough excuse my ignorance but what is a cycler?

06-04-2012, 02:34 AM
The Dark Shadow
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Sorry everyone, false alarm on the canoeist / kayaker...
http://geocaching.com.au/cache/gc2d7dc
Seems he WAS refering to the 'torment of his search', rather than the 'torment of his find'.
Oh well, back to the drawing board... after i catch some zzzz's that is

Dark Shadow was the one who found the geocaching site and mentioned the person's message. Dark Shadow posted the message above the following day saying it was a false alarm.

hmmn.....

If I've read correctly, keeping his business afloat seems to be a priority. He does have daughters to support. Were I in his innocent shoes, I would proclaim my innocence NOT only to find the killer of my wife, (depite estrangement and infidelity) but to keep my business wholesome to keep inome coming in for CHILDREN.

To what do you refer when you say estrangement?

I can't see it. And it doesn't matter really. I have seen none of those taglines. I see a Commonwealth Bank ad. It really doesn't matter.

Yep. I can see it. At the top under the menu selections. Has a pointing hand at the right hand side.

I did a little outline around where the body is for people who think that area is rocks etc.

Also note the red arrow that Makura placed on this original pic is touching an officer you can only just see standing above the body, he looks yellow in this shot but if you watch the video you will see him move.

Thanks to Makura who took this screenshot, all I did was drew the rough green line around the body.

Wow! Its amazing how people see things differently :) When I look at the footage, I see her body the other way around.:dunno:

Dark Shadow was the one who found the geocaching site and mentioned the person's message. Dark Shadow posted the message above the following day saying it was a false alarm.

Does anyone know how the fact that it was a false alarm was established?

I would assume nothing unless I had spoken to the poster (on the geocache site) him/herself and heard it directly from them. Has anyone done this?

Does anyone know how the fact that it was a false alarm was established?

I would assume nothing unless I had spoken to the poster (on the geocache site) him/herself and heard it directly from them. Has anyone done this?

I really don't see the relevance to sleuthing even if this was the person. Why he was canoeing in the area is of no concern to us.

OMG!...and I hate to think anyone was thinking of asking him any details!!

I really don't see the relevance to sleuthing even if this was the person. Why he was canoeing in the area is of no concern to us.

Oh, I agree. I don't think sleuthing this person is appropriate at all, especially given that if they were the one to discover ABC's body they have been through enough. I am simply interested in the fact that the comment has since been removed from the geocache site - hopefully not as a result from this person being hounded for information by members of the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog