Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D thanks CC, I did say that he was first a POI then at day 3 (i think) he was no longer, but I didnt mention how he has since been a POI due to the 'no comment' comments, which indicate he is and is suss in itself. The reason I didn't go further into what he was being considered as NOW, was that I was really focusing on those initial days and trying to point out that at this time, QPS were not looking at him. Even that morning when they were informed she was missing, I feel that they did not think GBC was suspicious, based on those comments from my post. So it led me to believe that something else caused them concern. They talked to GBC that morning, so I think something he told them made them very worried, because he said he was very worried. Am I making sense here? Im trying!! MOO :moo:

I also think that what was uncovered that morning could well have made the QPS believe they would be looking at a homicide, I just don't see evidence to imply that GBC was behind it, so I back you up on the unlawful homicide comment too. MOO :moo:

as for the cars, I agree that there is something of interest, some evidence that Allison was in one of those cars, and perhaps after she dies, or evidence of places the car/s had been that night, with or without her in them. MOO :moo:

The BC family homes...I wonder if this is standard procedure for people of interest, and now I wonder whether they raided the seniors based on old man at bus stop, rather than what I first thought, which was, GBC had evidence there. MOO:moo:

I sound like I am all for GBC's innocence today...and I have made a point of trying to identify points that would protest his innocence. This is not because I believe it, it is because I am doing a little bit of eliminating. If anyone can disprove any of the comments I post, then we can safely say he is not innocent. MOO :moo:

Yep, because we don;t know what the facts are.. I have also at times thought, it could have been something GBC told police that morning- in relation to outside issues (persons) of some kind and that he was worried about that- or that gave police good cause for concern. Something though in the house caused them to declare a crime scene.

I believe the what was seized at the BC seniors home was GBC laptop and hard drives and other items that was his.. AT least thats what was reported. they took them from there as he was staying there since Allison went missing.

I don't mind playing the devils advocate for the sake of argumentative discussion. I think it helps us to see how strong our argument that GBC is guilty is. It doesnt mean I take this stance or am of the opinion the GBC is innocent. I change my mind on this on a daily basis as I think most people here know. Its my perogative, so thats ok :)
So that's where I am at with my crazy defensive posts today, in case anyone wondered about my reasons or motive

They might have meant thats all he said about where she could be... I am pretty sure he didn't ring up and blurt out Allison went for a walk and didn't come back and then hung up in their ear

So he called and just said ' Allison went for a walk and didn't come back' and then just hung up? I doubt it. Would they not have asked questions themselves like 'Did you call ......?' I think they are saying he didn't give any other details about her going missing, not other associated details.

Here Mrs Dickie said the following
http://www.smh.com.au/national/frie...s-i-should-have-done-more-20120504-1y489.html

The Dickies would have more clues than us as to what has transpired and why. You don't have to be a genius to work that out.

What questions did they ask? Who did he speak to? When did he call, before or after he called the police? Was that mentioned in the article? No? Then why would you think other info would be included. What you are saying is that GBC called and both the Dickies answered and it went like this...

Ring ring ring ring
Dickies: Hello, Dickies speaking.
GBC: Allison went for a walk and didn't come back
End of phone call.

Because apparentally that is all he said.

We can only go by what is presented to us. How do you know it wasnt like. "Hi Geoff, I cant talk, but we have a problem, Alison has gone for a walk and hasnt come back....I have to go...Bye"

That is very possible....and in essence, that is all he said. They dont seem close, possibly because of the affair/s....He may have kept it minimal, even if he isnt guilty.

that's all he said to explain where she might be...but he could have quite possibly said other things that Mr Dickie didn't mention. He could have said, 'I don't know where she is, I'm really getting worried, we had an argument, she was upset last night, she wanted a divorce'.....you know, all or any of the above. maybe at that time, he really didn't realise she had been gone all night?

The Dickies emphasised it by adding "... that's all he said". Why would they make a statement like that if GBC had in fact said more? I don't think they are lying.

I get my petrol there regularly, and can not recall ever seeing a car wash there. I did, however know about the traffic cameras.

Yep, because we don;t know what the facts are.. I have also at times thought, it could have been something GBC told police that morning- in relation to outside issues (persons) of some kind and that he was worried about that- or that gave police good cause for concern. Something though in the house caused them to declare a crime scene.

I believe the what was seized at the BC seniors home was GBC laptop and hard drives and other items that was his.. AT least thats what was reported. they took them from there as he was staying there since Allison went missing.

UT, it was reported that GBC's computer and mobile phone were confiscated at his home on Friday 20 April. It was not made clear who owned the computer and hard drive(s) seized at Nigelaine's place.

Need more time (ha) to piece it together for myself, and I know it may add me to the list of nutty personal anecdotes, BUT, when I was a kid, my grandfather actually chased my dad through the house with a knife when my dad told him that he & my mom were splitting up. "How can you do this to MY family" .This was not a violent man in any way before this (age approx.70)
He is the Bwanna..maybe has the same value in family? (ha again)

also, may be financially, he knew it would be the end of them all..

I Dunno. family waiting eagerly for dinner.. MOO

hahaha not kooky or disfunctional at all :what::what::what: did he catch him??

Guys, why are we turning on each other? I swear it's become a football match, locals vs general public. As lame as it sounds can't we work together? We are all here to see justice done not win a popularity comp on who's the coolest websleuth?

Ummmm that I was pointing out...someone indicated that because he didn't say more it was a measure of his guilt. Initially I said it was probably all he said about the actual event of her going missing...and then it was but but but it was in the media.

In that interview.....the word "returned" got to me. Almost like she was an inanimate object....eg I want my book "returned".....I have "returned" the dress to David Jones....Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Good observation WILLOUGH. My impressions too. The language seems to be revealing.

The Dickies emphasised it by adding "... that's all he said". Why would they make a statement like that if GBC had in fact said more? I don't think they are lying.

I dont agree with you on this one...I really think he cant have rung up said, Allisons gone for a walk and not returned' dial tone

I think thats all he said about where she was. He may have been very brief though, I can see that as being true. for example, He may have just said,

"It's Gerard, Allison's missing, I don't know.... she never came home from a walk...I'm waiting for the police now.....I'll call you as soon as I know more...."

Do you think this could be feasible?

He gets his mortgaged paid out which was upped to pay for the business losses after the GFC

Anything is possible, but I personally don't think this to be the case. Risking being incarcerated for life for as little as $300K? Doesn't sit with me, sorry.

I cant imagine, if he was legitimately looking for his wife....or pretending to be legitimately looking for his wife, that he would have had much time to be on the phone. I would have thought the call would have been hurried.

In so many ways we can only go by how we would act in said scenario. I would be like.."Hubby is missing, I cant talk, I need to find him....Get your *advertiser censored* up here so you can go out looking for him".

OMG how do you do something like that ?

"Oh hey Priscilla - yes the girls are great, looking forward to the dance recital at the end of term, you can come? Oh that is great, but ummmm sorry to tell you this but Allison is missing - yeah funny hey - she went for a walk and never came back...."

Priscilla - "Geoff can you talk to Gerard?" meanwhile yells at Geoff to get on the other line and talk to GBC - Geoff "where do you think she went?"

GBC - I don't know -she just left last night when I said good night and she isn't back?

Geoff "Heavenly father that is so not like Allison- where does she walk Gerard?"

GBC " - just usually her walking route with the girls but today she had her hair done and was walking late - we think someone took her or she got hurt! - I can't stand it Geoff!"

Geoff "we will come and help right now, GBC stay strong - we will be there shortly, and defintely call the police and ambulance- she could be hurt and not make it back !!!

GBC -" I have called the police Geoff and Dad and elaine are taking the girls to school! I will see you soon" voice creaking

Dickies driving like Crazy to Brookfield!!!!

Guys, why are we turning on each other? I swear it's become a football match, locals vs general public. As lame as it sounds can't we work together? We are all here to see justice done not win a popularity comp on who's the coolest websleuth?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:​

I dont agree with you on this one...I really think he cant have rung up said, Allisons gone for a walk and not returned' dial tone

I think thats all he said about where she was. He may have been very brief though, I can see that as being true. for example, He may have just said,

"It's Gerard, Allison's missing, I don't know.... she never came home from a walk...I'm waiting for the police now.....I'll call you as soon as I know more...."

Do you think this could be feasible?

Anything is possible, but I would imaging the Dickies, desperate to help with the investigation, wanting to disclose every bit of detail to the reporter who interviewed them. I believe if GBC had said more, the Dickies would have mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaake