Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/evening all.

I have gone through the alerts this morning.

I'm going to let most of the posts reported stand. It seems you have all worked through some of the issues yourselves and now have a better understanding of some of the offending posts, if not each other.

Kimster has warned about the Allison affair rumors. I'm reminding you.

Just FYI

A tad mean of God not to give the Pastor a bit of a warning bell about calling the press salacious and revolting and damaging and destroying, and all that kind of guff that odd pastors sometimes let themselves run away with. What he should have done, really, was to give Gerard a bit of a tinkle and say, 'Gerard, old boy.. everything ticketyboo? nothing you want to tell me? hmm? '.....

But no, Precious friends...

oh well.

A tad mean of God not to give the Pastor a bit of a warning bell about calling the press salacious and revolting and damaging and destroying, and all that kind of guff that odd pastors sometimes let themselves run away with. What he should have done, really, was to give Gerard a bit of a tinkle and say, 'Gerard, old boy.. everything ticketyboo? nothing you want to tell me? hmm? '.....

oh well.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: that is the post of the night and with that I say to all 'goodnight and sleep well'

Apply the blowtorch and the Townsville connection will crack....maybe not intentionally to dump on a family member but crack they will....especially if visits from local D's are in full view of the flock so to say....

This article is a bit of a blowtorch, or at least the hot stting on the hair dryer.

Weird that.. I get it now and see what you're getting at..... Never have I once thought, until this thread, that anyone was (subliminally) suggesting Allison was possibly suicidal because she suffered from depression.

The word depression seems so commonly used nowadays and so many people claim to suffer from it to various degrees that mostly it implies a particular state of mind and not that the person is suicidal. Everyday stuff... I hear it heaps, for example, a mate saying I'm depressed because, the kids drove me nuts - it's too cold and miserable lately - my dog died - I don't feel well and so on. It's a very broadly used word in my opinion.

I see that being depressed and being suicidal as being miles apart, other than one can lead into the other...

Well the best any murderer can hope for is to make the murder appear like either an accident or suicide. Or I giess not ever be discovered.

If you want to make the suicide angle stick then you either have to have depression a likelihood, a past history of mental illness or extenuating life circumstances.

As soon as I saw the in-laws talking depression, and it looked like murder, it was my immediate thought.

There have been so many suicides in Brisbane in past years that it probably came to mind.

oh well.

How mean to pick on the hypocrite, don't you understand he has immunity from reality with his special connection and all......

This article is a bit of a blowtorch, or at least the hot stting on the hair dryer.

Sorry just had to come back and say what is being quoted in the news was in fact on Facebook either whilst Allison was still missing or shortly thereafter so Sunday Mail must be running short of material! I just hope Supt Det Ainsworth quote was up to date. For all the salacious gossiped out here that will only make things worse apparently. IMOO

How mean to pick on the hypocrite, don't you understand he has immunity from reality with his special connection and all......

and such a controlling one, too, Greg.. '"Please do not put your trust in what you read and do not lose faith at this time.'

I am considering putting ye ole pastor in the mix, now. ... It has just occured to me that maybe Olivia was 'under instructions ' from on high ( that is, Townsville man..

Anybody know where HE was that night? Has he been fingerprinted?

and such a controlling one, too, Greg.. '"Please do not put your trust in what you read and do not lose faith at this time.'

I am considering putting ye ole pastor in the mix, now. ... It has just occured to me that maybe Olivia was 'under instructions ' from on high ( that is, Townsville man..

Anybody know where HE was that night? Has he been fingerprinted?

Good point ....wonder if they had any new mortgages or the like.......

Tried to work out where her body was found by checking out the photos while we were there...lots of footprints in the mud & 2 tiles (look like roof ridge tiles) are marking a spot there. It would not be a place to walk around in the middle of the night..I wore some good footwear & I still struggled with the difficult steep terrain in daylight.
IMO like the majority of you she was either thrown from the bridge (which considering the narrow road would be too risky) or washed downstream. No way did the perp park in the side area and place her there.

I'm interested to know why you don't think the perp parked in the side area and placed her there? I went to the bridge too, and walked down the slope, and after being there i was more convinced of the feasibility of it. It would have been hard, but not as hard as i thought, definitely possible. If the body was too heavy that might explain why assistance of another person was needed. I also thought it was possible she was thrown or pushed off, because her position was close enough to the edge of the bridge and the body may have moved a little when the water rose. As for being washed downstream, I'm not so sure, I felt there were too many areas to get caught in along the way, and too much of a coincidence she would end up where she did.

Marly could you imagine trying to carrry her after she died. Especially downhill and in the long grass. And the panic that they would have caused themselves.
Never mind they have more panic coming soon. If they like to be aggressive well they are sure going to an aggressive environment when they are convicted.

Mr fireworks I don't believe they carried her down...I think they threw her over the side of the bridge to make it appear a suicide. Whoever it was that mentioned bath water being in her lungs....water in lungs would support the notion of suicide without a mark on her.

News reports...no sign of foul play...drowned in my opinion.

But something happened which stuffed the plan of making it appear a suicide.

Good point ....wonder if they had any new mortgages or the like.......

or had an abiding and sinful love of property.... you know how it gets, you get up in the morning, you look around, its all a bit dreary really.... praying, lecturing, LEADING, advising, healing, you get no break, running Olivia , advising the press, the congregation, the state, the town, and here comes Gerard with a neat little proposal.. well...

Sorry just had to come back and say what is being quoted in the news was in fact on Facebook either whilst Allison was still missing or shortly thereafter so Sunday Mail must be running short of material! I just hope Supt Det Ainsworth quote was up to date. For all the salacious gossiped out here that will only make things worse apparently. IMOO

The material that was quoted may have been public on FB and common knowledge on this forum, but to have it in the courier mail is in a different league, and will put subtle pressure on OW and her OH.

Unless it just makes the family just bunker down even more.

right there, a warning bell. Warren Crank. lead pastor..

but thats just me. ....

Stop it, Trooper..

one tends to let the imagination take peculiar flights of fancy this time of the morning.......

At least they were thoughtful and put it in the Sunday papers, so everyone would be fronting up for church, having just read the paper.

All that untrue gossipy salacious stuff the papers have been printing (not!)

Edit - and the family decision to say nothing, it sort of looks now like they are protecting a guilty party.

We were all aware of that Facebook entry. I think it was quoted here but removed by the moderator because of copyright and privacy rules. It probably took all of this time for the CM to get legal clearance to publish it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat