Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO you think a survey should be taken of just which of the Precious Friends DONT read the paper after that directive from Pastor Ian?

or is there a secret conclave of readers of the Courier mail, RIGHT in the heart of the congregation, disobedient, stubborn, relcacitrant, backsliders... ..

We were all aware of that Facebook entry. I think it was quoted here but removed by the moderator because of copyright and privacy rules. It probably took all of this time for the CM to get legal clearance to publish it ...

pssst...it's still there...lol.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7864560&postcount=1116"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012[/ame]

Mr fireworks I don't believe they carried her down...I think they threw her over the side of the bridge to make it appear a suicide. Whoever it was that mentioned bath water being in her lungs....water in lungs would support the notion of suicide without a mark on her.

News reports...no sign of foul play...drowned in my opinion.

But something happened which stuffed the plan of making it appear a suicide.

ha, in that case I wonder if they realised bath water and creek water are different on autopsy results?

Mr fireworks I don't believe they carried her down...I think they threw her over the side of the bridge to make it appear a suicide. Whoever it was that mentioned bath water being in her lungs....water in lungs would support the notion of suicide without a mark on her.

I'm also going with : something happened that changed their plans. I think they had a better cover up planned originally, but it didn't work out that way. Maybe a car spotted them, or something else was a bit too close for comfort that night. I think they ended up a bit 'rushed'. Poor cowardly things. :moo:

ha, in that case I wonder if they realised bath water and creek water are different on autopsy results?

They may have thought the creek water would disguise or replace the bath water??

They may have thought the creek water would disguise or replace the bath water??

That's possible. From what I've seen on the endless murder shows I've watched they can tell if water has entered lungs before, during or after death. ... or is it that it doesn't enter at all after death?? Ahh, I'm all mixed up now. :)

I think it was all a bit rushed.

Probably somebody had daydreamed of the best way to get rid of their spouse. But hadn't really thought it out. But once the time came, perhaps accidentally, perhaps accidentally on purpose, it all took a lot more thinking and organising. Particularly when the voice of experience and reason and beheaded animals on the verandah came to the rescue and started to pick holes in the plan.

Just repeating this post...any locals on tonight??

Possum or Indromum...would you say Kholo Bridge is a fair height above water level??

Yes it is IMO, but that is subjective. Will be interested in the views of others ...

Geez, Itsthevibe, Berry isn't a bad person, she has explained her post. It was all resolved, mods were happy, then you were criticising her. I never saw Berry's OP as critical at all. More explaining how we women can be our worst enemies sometimes.

... it was highly offensive to me, and I haven't been in a domestic violence situation. I can only imagine how women here, that have been abused, felt about it. Yes, she has explained it, but that still didn't make it okay. IMO.

Yes it is IMO, but that is subjective. Will be interested in the views of others ...

It obviously varies with tides. Low tide I'm guessing 10 mts plus (guessing from photos published the day Allison was found).

Before I go reading yet more pages and pages. I am wondering why such a turn around in the last few days. During my forced absence I may have missed some comments as a lot have been deleted. Why was squizzy given such a hard time? Frankly I believe his rumour more than most. Squizzy was poorly trated in MHO, and I will be surprised if he comes back(I really hope he does)but the rumour of a domestic the same night has run like fact.Is the domestic on the night now be regarded as fact?

If the facts presented on here "Make THEM guilty" then they should be arrested. I have never ever said I DISAGREE with the police, (please don't speak for me).I NEVER EVER said that "The Majority of police activity that has been reported has been misguided" WOW As I see it you have misread my :what:post and mis-quoted me and definitely do not respect my right to present an alternate view. Not necessarily what I believe is the case but an alternate view. I have also never said she had an affair.I suggested she may have had a a male friend to confide in. I am married and have male friends but would never have an affair. If I was a victim of DV they would help me I'm sure but could also cause added anger to the situation if my partner objected etc....

I DID NOT misread your post at all - you have misread mine. I did not say you said those things, i said 'if' you disagree with police and my further comments were simply acknowledging your right to do that if that was your view.

My main disagreement with your views was that you seemed to conclude that it was only speculation that had people here thinking it was GBC and family as perps. i was saying that it was facts, reported facts of police activity which pointed to the BC's.

WOW. I am starting to believe this is right on the money. I had never actually put that together, the bathwater and the fake suicide plot and the jumping off the bridge.

I had just found it hard to believe that it was pre-meditated and originally thought only one person was involved. I'm finally getting around to accepting it could be much worse than i had thought, and that my original idea of one person strangling her was tame by comparison.

What a horrible thought about the way Allison may have died.

off topic but does anyone else find themselves saying to people during conversations "in my opinion??"
I have caught myself out a couple of times...and then I laugh, and then I look even stupider
:floorlaugh:

Oh Minni, glad it's not just me. My emails now read like I am writing on here and often I go to write in my opinion.I said it to my kids the other day and they have no idea what has happened to their mum : )

... One concern about the depression being bandied about is that it is not substantiated...
...Understandably, when the theory of depression is raised once again in another scenario, it will bring about objections, one, because it is a rumour, and two, because it represents to many people the perpetuation of an aspect of the murderers own cover-up.

Exactly it is spreading a rumour which can't be substantiated, therefore is not acceptable to be spreading it.

The next poster to complain about another poster in this thread is going to spend the rest of the weekend in Time Out.

And stop questioning the moderating decisions. It's over.

Discuss the case, not each other. Period. End of story.

surrender-earthlings-with-alien-and-ray-gun-tanks_design.png

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-...lings-with-alien-and-ray-gun-tanks_design.png

How mean to pick on the hypocrite, don't you understand he has immunity from reality with his special connection and all......

GREG: Your humour is an enjoyable part of this forum.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member