Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:fence:

Why post this NOW? To me NBC being at a bus shelter in the middle of the night, ON the night of the murder is more important than the damage to the Prado.
Also Squizzy did your friend report it? I don't believe you have mentioned that?
read the thread first. but YES

:fence:

Why post this NOW? To me NBC being at a bus shelter in the middle of the night, ON the night of the murder is more important than the damage to the Prado.
Also Squizzy did your friend report it? I don't believe you have mentioned that?

NBC being at the bus stop was originally posted by another member.

Thanks Mountainhigh. I can imagine that the jungle drums must be thumping hard in the Brookfield area and rightly so. Do you have any theories as to why NBC was at the bus shelter. I just can't get my head around it and would love some more speculation etc. to chew over so to speak.

Who knows really Makara! If the GBC/NBC hearsay/rumour mill turns out to be correct or more to the point, can be proven then lets face it, Thursday night/early hours Friday morning 20th April would have been one hell of a busy night for them and an experience that most of us will never go through thankfully. There could be any number of reasons for him being there.

Waiting for a car to be washed at a car wash is most def not one of them IMO lol

Do we even know what time this alleged sighting of Big Kohuna is?
Could it be as simple as him walking home after the fact from GBC house? I know I would probably want some 'time out' or fresh air after foolishly helping in something like this.
who knows......

Nothing has been verified to me...and I'd like to know how he knows the guy wasn't just someone waiting to be picked up?

The 'Old man at the roundabout' story came from the QPS FB site. There was no mention of the woman speaking to the man or recognizing him. I put a post up about it roughly 10 days ago. Not sure how to find my old posts but it's there if you want to look it up.

Brisbane doesn't have many old men, it had to be NBC.

There have been several locals whose info has been verified by the media.

For the record, someone seeing NBC at the bus stop and asking him if he needs help was reported by another member with legal connections long before squizzey1 signed up.

31/05/12

Yes the hairdresser being one of those verified by media...

Detectives question staff at a Kenmore hairdressing salon where Allison Baden-Clay had her hair done the night she disappeared.

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/selections/salon-link-in-badenclay-case-3338314.html

Just a thought but because Supt Ainsworth states Allison was last seen at *a residence* and not *her residence....could it be remotely possible that perhaps she was responsible for locking the church hall after meetings...it was stated somewhere that there may have been a meeting there that night...

Mention this because when I was a child my Grandmother lived next door to a church and hall and if there were meetings which always ended before or at 10pm she would go across and lock-up after...in her case the clergy did not live on the premises...unsure of the situation at Brookfield and how close the church and hall are to the BC's residence but was just wondering if this could have been possible ??...

I remember someone did mention that a meeting was scheduled, however, on thread one, Keyboredom said the church hall was empty that night. Not verified I guess, but Keyboredom has a LOT of information that is accurate IMO so I tend to take anything he says as gospel!!!

The 'Old man at the roundabout' story came from the Justice for Allison FB site. There was no mention of the woman speaking to the man or recognizing him. I put a post up about it roughly 10 days ago. Not sure how to find my old posts but it's there if you want to look it up.

Kati...one click on your name in your post...a drop down box appears...click on find all posts by "KatiKutloose"

The 'Old man at the roundabout' story came from the Justice for Allison FB site. There was no mention of the woman speaking to the man or recognizing him. I put a post up about it roughly 10 days ago. Not sure how to find my old posts but it's there if you want to look it up.

Also The QPS facebook page I was following a member was asked to
Call with her info and pretty sure it was about the bus shelter too
MOO

Oh yeah, the bus stop was rumor to start with :/. I forgot about that

Actually that so called Rumour you really trying to push as a Rumour! Was in fact reported to police by two different people, one who knew it was NBC and the other who didn't know it was NBC. So I guess that might make it more likely NOT a rumour, but would become part of the investigation wouldn't it?

I haven't posted on this site for awhile now, cause I get too frustrated with people who IMO are pushing the other end of the sword. To me and most posters here it is without a doubt who is responsible for Allison's death, and very soon you will have no reason to be here with the rest of us who will be celebrating when he is finally arrested.
Unfortunately it will be a bittersweet moment though, as this will also be the day he turns his girls lives into yet another nightmare. He has taken so much from them already, but they are about to lose even more. May he rot in hell for what he has done to their lives!!!!

Now I will go back to my quiet corner and keep waiting for Justice for Allison!!

The 'Old man at the roundabout' story came from the QPS FB site. There was no mention of the woman speaking to the man or recognizing him. I put a post up about it roughly 10 days ago. Not sure how to find my old posts but it's there if you want to look it up.

This story came weeks ago around the time the police were stopping people at the roundabout, from someone who works in a legal firm and heard people in the know talking about the case saying that an old man had been seen on the CCTV footage sitting at a bus stop and that was why there was so much interest in the roundabout.

To my knowledge this has not been verified by the QPS or the media. But if you have a link, please post it.

Actually that so called Rumour you really trying to push as a Rumour! Was in fact reported to police by two different people, one who knew it was NBC and the other who didn't know it was NBC. So I guess that might make it more likely NOT a rumour, but would become part of the investigation wouldn't it?

I haven't posted on this site for awhile now, cause I get too frustrated with people who IMO are pushing the other end of the sword. To me and most posters here it is without a doubt who is responsible for Allison's death, and very soon you will have no reason to be here with the rest of us who will be celebrating when he is finally arrested.
Unfortunately it will be a bittersweet moment though, as this will also be the day he turns his girls lives into yet another nightmare. He has taken so much from them already, but they are about to lose even more. May he rot in hell for what he has done to their lives!!!!

Now I will go back to my quiet corner and keep waiting for Justice for Allison!!

Link please?

Also The QPS facebook page I was following a member was asked to
Call with her info and pretty sure it was about the bus shelter too
MOO

Barram5, the person DID NOT say what they saw. I have seen someone else on here say thats where the roundabout story came from, it was posted on facebook site by the person you mention. I want to say it Absolutely was not what that poster said. I did see it before it was deleted by QPS. They said they had seen something they thought was a bit odd, but may be nothing. QPS told them to ring crimestoppers and then the comment was deleted. I can not verify. I did not take a screen dump. But I did see it and I would not post it here anyway as it had the persons name who was posting, and I think that would be innapropriate.(being they could potentially be a witness to something)

while I was on my very long stint in solitary, I read over some of the earlier threads, in particular the first one. Its quite clear after doing this that we have heavily manipulated the information over the last 18 threads and its nearly all based on our emotion, and of course our speculations.
*This is a little bit (a lot) long....sorry, keep finding more and more!

Some quotes that stood out:

The Thursday Night vs Friday morning debate
Detective Ainsworth: " the husband has gone to bed and that's the last he has seen of her "
I believe this because Mark A said it. He also said 'she was last seen at a residence at 10pm' Also, I believe that if she had of gone for a morning walk, several locals would have seen her and verified this. Also, CM stated " she walked out of her brookfield home at 10pm" Brisbane times: 'walking along brookfield road Thursday night" and kiwijayne posted that cops were asking about thursday night not friday morning.
So IMO there was no Friday morning for Allison. On top of that, Scraps went off barking on Thursday night, and screams were heard Thursday night: witness Will Truter said "It was like if someone was screaming and someone kept a hand over their mouth. That was the last we heard.

GBC's GUILT/INNOCENCE

Certain comments and posts that stood out:

24th april 'family struggled to understand why she would leave'
Mr Dickie urged her 'to make contact' It indicates to me that the Dickies felt she was alive and didn't think GBC responsible for her disappearance IMO it also puts the Dickies as suspecting or supporting the statements made by OW that she may have been depressed.
news.com.au: state that police believe she is still alive.
23rd April GBC was stated as no longer being a person of interest. I think this means he was at first (as all spouses are immediately the first person of interest) then after the initial investigation, they ruled him out.
on the video of the Dickies making their plea....Mark A says he is not a POI
Mark A said around this time: 'I do not believe she has met her demise'

IMO All of the above say to me that GBC did NOT present to the detectives with any reason for them to suspect he had hurt her. It really seems like QPS did not believe he was suspect at this stage, so therefore I believe there was no evidence of DV etc at the house that morning. What I am thinking, right or wrong, its that maybe GBC and ABC had a big fight Thursday night, and she stormed out, or took off after GBC went to bed. Maybe she did have some depression (who doesn't really?) and GBC really did wake up in the morning, scared for her safety when he realised she wasn't there but the cars were? and he really is freaking out?

Although I am talking about depression, I AM NOT saying I believe Allison suicided. I am just saying that its possible that her family and husband were scared for her due to her disappearance and none of them seemed to be entertaining the idea that GBC killed her. YET.

After the video, EVERYTHING changed. there was a HUGE shift in posters attitude towards GBC, naturally, because it was appalling.
Interestingly, up until the woeful video of GBC and OW, there was NEVER any negative posts about GBC, until that point, he was not looking suspect to most of the posters here on websleuths.

There was one who showed extreme dislike for him early on in thread 1. she knew him and clearly did not like him at all. Also I know ITV had met him and found him to be very scary! So at this point friends of the couple were still describing the couple as 'inseparable' and looking at photos and videos of them recently, I think they look like that too. IMO. This makes me think of another possibility someone raised before. That GBC was a sex addict but he actually did love Allison, just a thought. the affair/s was talked about early in the first thread as being common knowledge.

Okay, I am beginning to ramble and as usual my thoughts just pour out of my head before I have a chance to stop them! so I am going to look over the media releases and see if I can see a similar change in the QPS' attitude towards him after the video. I know we certainly gained a new perspective after watching it

Very thorough post! I do though disagree with some of what you have analysed:

- Initially, the husband was a POI
- Later it changed to him not being a POI
- And subsequently it became "no comment" (and still is). At no point in time have QPS said that they believe he had no involvement in this case (like I have seen in other cases where one partner has gone missing or has been murdered and the remaining partner has been "cleared' by police fairly quickly)
- When the body was located, Det Insp Ainsworth said on camera that they were treating this as an unlawful homicide, in fact, they had been treating it as such for some time. This IMO indicates that they knew fairly early into the investigation that she was murdered
- There has been a large focus on searching the BC families properties and cars, to the point of the cars being impounded for at least 6 weeks (one) and maybe even longer for the other one
- I don't believe for one moment that the husband has been ruled out by QPS

The video may have been a catalyst for some posters and also provoked a whole heap of animosity (to say the least) against these two families, in particular the display by the parents of GBC. Furthermore, the animal skulls displayed at the front of their home made it even worse! Many were outraged and very judgemental about the parents because of this and all sorts of assumptions started.

I still believe domestic violence is somehow in the picture and the husband's affair(s) is just because he had no respect, nor did he care for his wife.
All just my opinion.

The person on the facebook site, did not mention what they saw. As I posted above, they said they saw something they thought odd at a time( I am not stating, but was within the timeframe police were asking about). They did not say what that was.

There are more Scouts and Rumours on here today than Bruce and Demi have kids ;) IMO

I'm also sorry to everyone. I promised to go out to the bridge but time hasn't allowed. I'll put some time aside v soon and get the photos.

Hi All,

I've been lurking since the first post on this forum.Long time lurker!.
Long time Thanker.A Thanker for all the useful,funny,intelligent,insightful and dedicated sleuthers wanting justice for Allison.
I never knew her personaly.I don't even live in Brisbane.
But I feel that Allison would be very proud of some of the posters in this forum.Seeking justice for her.Trying to piece together "Her" story.
I think she'd be humbled by so many caring people.

:welcome5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member