Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
???

no, that isn't true

What do you mean it's not true? have you been to Brookfield. The Showground is the only thing there (along with real estate and General Store which are on the Showgrounds land)!

And the Baden-Clay's rental house is directly opposite the showground gates that are near the corner of Boscombe Road and Brookfield Road.

I understand they had the failed business venture......But, to me the whole rental property thing is making me wonder. Especially since someone talked about AVO's. I wonder if it's possible she was renting with the children already....as in seperated to get some space, gather herself back so to speak. Then he wormed his way back in to live with them. My gut keeps telling me, she had possibly left the family home and rented herself a place (with those beautiful little girls). The good reason as to why the gardens were unkept (and although I havent seen much, the place doesnt look fancy - not bad, but not fancy either) But who knows...

What do you mean it's not true? have you been to Brookfield. The Showground is the only thing there (along with real estate and General Store which are on the Showgrounds land)!

And the Baden-Clay's rental house is directly opposite the showground gates that are near the corner of Boscombe Road and Brookfield Road.

Sorry, I don't mean to be pissy here, of all places, but I know you have expressed appreciation for the facts here. Come stand by the heartbreaking floral tributes on her fence and see.

Well, I sure don't want to proclaim his innocence, but if i were in his place, and happened to be innocent, I would NOT want my kids to watch the police and SES crawl all over everywhere, and would definitely take them out of the suburb.

Well, innocence/guilt aside, I'd take the children elsewhere, if at all possible, just to shield them from the nature of searches. For example, a little five year old would be upset to see searchers lifting manhole covers, peering in septic tanks and under abandoned sheets of rusting roofing in the 'search for Mummy'. Imagine the images such would conjure up in the mind of an eight, ten and five year old. They'd believe mummy could be in one of those horrible holes in the ground. And no matter what anyone said, then or later, the child would probably continue to believe mum vanished into some awful place and would probably dwell on such thoughts

Very difficult to explain the permanent nature of death to anyone, let alone young children. While they might appear on the surface to accept their mother is gone and while they may come to understand it at intellectual level, visions of people searching in scary places for the mother they will continue to deeply miss would leave an indelible scar on their memory

No. Close, but not directly opposite. I am pretty damn local on this one.

I think thats splitting hairs a little but I think the point was that there is no point in driving there when it is right opposite/50 yards to the right

:)

I understand they had the failed business venture......But, to me the whole rental property thing is making me wonder. Especially since someone talked about AVO's. I wonder if it's possible she was renting with the children already....as in seperated to get some space, gather herself back so to speak. Then he wormed his way back in to live with them. My gut keeps telling me, she had possibly left the family home and rented herself a place (with those beautiful little girls). The good reason as to why the gardens were unkept (and although I havent seen much, the place doesnt look fancy - not bad, but not fancy either) But who knows...

Good point!! Some couples separate quietly (temporarily) and perhaps this was the case here?

Yes the rental thing has me intrigued too. Maybe they once owned a house & had to sell up when business started going bad, that money then went into the business ?? I don't know with the gardens, maybe the lawn mowing was beneath GBC??...he was too busy running off with the mistress??

Poor landlord!

Just wondering away here. Might be completely off track. But wonder if police received a distress call from ABC that night ? Maybe a call which was interrupted, even

If so, it would explain their rapid response to claims she'd gone missing

If the phone was ripped from ABC's hands mid-dial, for instance, it might explain why reports a few days ago stated police were concentrating searches in a very specific location. That location, according to the media, involved 'the two neighbours' (either side, I'm guessing) and the BC's own property

Did she try to call for help and was the phone ripped from her hands and tossed out of a window?

It's not that fanciful. I've seen men tear the phone from women's hands when the woman sought outside help. Have seen men tear car keys from women's hands too - to prevent them (and kids) from escaping

Just wondering away here. Might be completely off track. But wonder if police received a distress call from ABC that night ? Maybe a call which was interrupted, even

If so, it would explain their rapid response to claims she'd gone missing

If the phone was ripped from ABC's hands mid-dial, for instance, it might explain why reports a few days ago stated police were concentrating searches in a very specific location. That location, according to the media, involved 'the two neighbours' (either side, I'm guessing) and the BC's own property

Did she try to call for help and was the phone ripped from her hands and tossed out of a window?

It's not that fanciful. I've seen men tear the phone from women's hands when the woman sought outside help. Have seen men tear car keys from women's hands too - to prevent them (and kids) from escaping

WOW....That is interesting and makes excellent reasoning as to why they are so eager for the phone..............................they know the murderers prints are on that phone.

@laserdisc hmmmmm very plausible ..... They are certainly keen to locate that phone.
How professional is the Head Detective .... I Have no doubt they will get their man/woman

WOW....That is interesting and makes excellent reasoning as to why they are so eager for the phone..............................they know the murderers prints are on that phone.

And as most probably know, when we phone emergency services, it brings up our location, phone no., etc.

Guess one of the first things police would do in the case of a person reported missing, would be to check logs to see if that location had dialed any of the emergency services

They were very specific about the location of ABC's mobile phone, remember. A few days ago. Then the discovery of a sim card (not related, it seems) seemed to bury the slightly earlier reports which claimed ABC's mobile was on either her own property, or that of the two immediate neighbours

Now I want to go and search for the phone too..... :banghead:

I understand they had the failed business venture......But, to me the whole rental property thing is making me wonder.

Some people, esp those with real estate experience sold their properties after the Prices started to plunge and are now renting. When the market bottoms out, they jump back on the property ladder again. Sell high, buy low to make a profit.

It could also just be the implausibility of his story -- she went walking at 10pm and I just went to bed and only noticed she wasn't there at 7:30 -- and the way he told it. I think most people would agree that the only time he spoke to the press he was pretty unimpressive. I'm not saying the police didn't pick up on something else at the time.

If a distressed call was placed earlier, wouldn't the police attend immediately after tracing it, i.e. in the middle of the night or the evening before? All points to the police only attending after she was reported missing. The phone (if not reset and erased) would also contain txt and calls made in the days prior to these developments. The husband's fingerprints on it would not prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member