Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the response number 34. Would be fantastic if the police make an arrest today.

SkyNews TV reported this morning that the post-mortem results will not be finalised for another week or so. I doubt an arrest (if any) will take place before the autopsy is completed.

Does anyone have a link to where they have mentioned they found evidence in the car?? It's just my brother was a victim of a crime last year and when the cars were taken they weren't allowed to release them until they were cleared and investigating them showed no evidence of anything.

If there was an affair (and it appears that this is the case) I doubt the "mistress" would go to the family's house! She would want to be invisible now and forever.

The parents worked with GBC from what a cached version of 'Meet the team' suggested on the C21 website. It's all probable that she was a work colleague and hence would know the parents too.

...and if my twitter sleuthing about the 'close family friend' is correct, she was under the impression that ABC walked off on her own accord, for reasons not known

Link of video courier mail reporter "to die i'n such an horrific way" perhaps sooner rather than later??

The parents worked with GBC from what a cached version of 'Meet the team' suggested on the C21 website. It's all probable that she was a work colleague and hence would know the parents too.

That's correct, however, it appears that everybody knew about the alleged affair, hence I do not think she would expose herself to be photographed by the press in a situation like this. So far, she has managed to keep her identity out of the press and I doubt she would jeopardise her future by visiting the family now. I saw the "Meet the Team" before it was removed from the C21 website and don't believe she is listed in it. Many agents left the business last year and my understanding is that she did also leave some time ago hence would not appear in the current C21 team listing.

I was under the impression that the affair ended about 12 months ago and that it was not a happy event. If that is what did happen why would the lady still be around today?

Does anyone have a link to where they have mentioned they found evidence in the car?? It's just my brother was a victim of a crime last year and when the cars were taken they weren't allowed to release them until they were cleared and investigating them showed no evidence of anything.

I don't recall seeing a link to an official report. I believe they did not find anything, otherwise they would not have returned the cars back to the family. If they found something, they would have kept the cars for further forensic examination, if needed.

http://www.news.com.au/national/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6frfkvr-1226346331460

Interesting article in that the Dickie family mention that Allison had a very busy day on the Friday (the day following her disappearance). Am thinking of all the possibilities that may be argued - (assume no argument with husband) "have I done all I need to do for next day - oops need to get petrol - then what happened then .... " Get in car, run out of petrol, phone call to hubby - no answer? walk? accidentally hit by another vehicle? cover up?" so many possibilities. I do not envy the police in their job to make sense of all of this.

The petrol station is on the way from her house so why not stop on the way?

And her car would be on the side of the road somewhere with no fuel not back at the house with fuel in it if this occurred.

If a phone call was made to her husband there would be a record of it and no mention of this has been made.

Police would likely know the movements of both of them if they had their phones with them, your mobile phone is constantly communicating with towers looking for the best signal and police would have accessed this data already and would have a rough idea of movements. If the husband took his phone with him to dispose of the body they may have been able to work out roughly where he went - it looks like he left his phone at home however as the search centred on that area. The same with her phone which they believe is/was close to the home.

There are a number of towers in the area, each network has five towers within five kms (except Vodafone with four) so it's unlikely the phones left the house or the police could have traced movements. If she went walking I assume like my wife always does she takes a key/remote and her phone (and generally two dogs). It takes time to get this information and it's not always available however.

the other question that has come into my mind is the car and the alleged blood. When ABC body was found the police stated there were no visible signs of cause of death, surely that wouldn't be the case if blood was in the family car?

I'm not sure on the timeline when that particular photo was taken, but was it known that this was a murder?

on another tangent, anyone know if GBC has Suncorp insurance...

the other question that has come into my mind is the car and the alleged blood. When ABC body was found the police stated there were no visible signs of cause of death, surely that wouldn't be the case if blood was in the family car?

The term that was used was, "no visual signs of foul play"

The Courier-Mail understands the body had no visual signs of foul play but police are treating the incident as a homicide.

http://www.news.com.au/national/hor...ns/story-e6frfkvr-1226343136055#ixzz1trATtMZL

The petrol station is on the way from her house so why not stop on the way?

And her car would be on the side of the road somewhere with no fuel not back at the house with fuel in it if this occurred.

If a phone call was made to her husband there would be a record of it and no mention of this has been made.

Police would likely know the movements of both of them if they had their phones with them, your mobile phone is constantly communicating with towers looking for the best signal and police would have accessed this data already and would have a rough idea of movements. If the husband took his phone with him to dispose of the body they may have been able to work out roughly where he went - it looks like he left his phone at home however as the search centred on that area. The same with her phone which they believe is/was close to the home.

There are a number of towers in the area, each network has five towers within five kms (except Vodafone with four) so it's unlikely the phones left the house or the police could have traced movements. If she went walking I assume like my wife always does she takes a key/remote and her phone (and generally two dogs). It takes time to get this information and it's not always available however.

I don't think any woman would go walking without her phone at least, let alone at night. I don't believe she went walking at night! Her routine seemed to have been to go walking early in the morning and return to prepare breakfast and the girls for school.

If any of the cars had a GPS installed (which is possible considering their profession), would the historic data of this GPS be traceable somehow?

Thanks Marlywings.

I would have thought if blood was involved to the extent of being seen in the family car there would have been signs of foul play.

The blood could have come for Gerard Baden Clay, perhaps that is what is meant when people on this forum are talking of more significant injuries then a face scratch.

It is becoming more and more confusing this, although I am captivated by any information. If it turns out not to be GBC then I will feel so, so sorry for him.

Another thought, if ABC car was in the Brookfield Showground, do you think she may have been sitting in the car having a private telephone conversation, or did Allison suspect something was happening and park her car there so she would surprise her husband.

No visual signs of foul play simply means that in the state the body was found, there was no notable injuries, etc. I would imagine the body been in water and decomposition for so many days would prevent injuries sustained from an attack been distinguished from trauma caused after death. I wouldn't read too much into this. They will likely know much more from examinations done after the body was recovered.

I can't be sure from that pic if it's the same person I'm thinking of, but very similar. Do u think that's her natural hair colour in that pic? If not, interesting choice. :waitasec:

I really don't think people should try to identify the alleged mistress or her place of employment. Someone has already be wrongly named on here, and the risks to innocent people from sheer nosey-ness (masquerading as amateur criminal investigation) are damaging and hurtful. And anyone can try to say the alleged mistress is of potential interest in the investigation hence it's reasonable to try and dig up her name and dirt on her, but that's a poor excuse.

Let's face it, the woman has already had the poor judgement and lack of self-worth to engage in an affair with a married man (and one who holds little appeal for most people) - I think she has probably been through enough. Multiple questioning by detectives would have already highlighted to her just what poor choices she has made in the past.

If she really is of any direct interest in the case her name will be published soon enough.

Thanks Marlywings.

I would have thought if blood was involved to the extent of being seen in the family car there would have been signs of foul play.

The blood could have come for Gerard Baden Clay, perhaps that is what is meant when people on this forum are talking of more significant injuries then a face scratch.

It is becoming more and more confusing this, although I am captivated by any information. If it turns out not to be GBC then I will feel so, so sorry for him.

Another thought, if ABC car was in the Brookfield Showground, do you think she may have been sitting in the car having a private telephone conversation, or did Allison suspect something was happening and park her car there so she would surprise her husband.

At this point I can't see it not involving the husband. The police have made no fresh appeals, using the family which they normally do, to catch the killer.

As far as I know they haven't arrested or detained anyone else to question for longer than 4 hours. It is as though they know the killer, where he is and that he will not try to escape. Just my thoughts.

Thanks Marlywings.

After 11 days, the body would have been in an advanced state of decomposition. It would have been very difficult for anybody to identify injuries of any sort, except maybe a bullet hole or stab wounds. Blood (if any) had probably been washed away by the water/rain at that stage. The police seem to have enough evidence of other type to ascertain this is a possible murder, without seeing visible signs on the body.

I don't know where my posts keep going but will try again.. I was trying to say yesterday that no one really knows when Allison was last seen by anyone other than her husband, and when he claims to have seen her. The police must have knowledge of prior movements and are perhaps using the roundabout and possible time frame to trap someone? Just because GBC has stated she was alive at 10pm doesnt make it so. And although it seems that the house is the crime scene, the possible scenarios could be anywhere. Until we know where she was last know to be alive...its anyone's guess. We cant just believe what GBC has told police.

i'm wondering about the car @ showgrounds too. is there any spots that he could have washed it? could it have been left there purposely till very early morning so he didn't wake up the girls or other neighbours when he returned in the middle of the night? perhaps ABC voluntarily walked over there to get space after the argument and he followed her over there?
The mannequin was set up at the showgrounds, right? Why was it at that particular location, was it just because it happened to be close to the house or was there reason to believe something happened there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties