Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought and I know it's out there but a lone canoeist finds Allison mmm has a deal already been done with gbc did he tell them where to find her. More than one person had a hand i'n this

You would have to have hit your head with a paddle to be stupid enough to be involved in discovering a body as part of a criminal investigation. I think the poor old canoeist was more likely to be having an innocent paddle in the Brisbane river and its tributaries. I would hope they're getting counselling, it can't be a nice experience.

I still don't think the murderer knew that was where the body ended up (although many seem to believe she was thrown from, or dragged under, the bridge) as I think Allison's body moved from where they left it.

I noticed in the Courier Mail article of today that both Mrs Dickie and the best friend's quotes were about how ABC would never leave her girls like that. Seems strange that both would say this and at this time. Could they be thinking GBC could be trying to use the suicide theory or of her walking out of her own accord and they are trying to discredit it in the media? Like others, I worry this guy could get away with this.

Just trying to get my head round this....... My wife goes for a walk every morning and is usually back by 7am. I haven't seen her since 10pm the night before when she was watching tv. I get up in the morning and assume she has gone for her usual walk. She has not returned by 7.30 so I call the Police...

If I didn't know what time she left, I might think that maybe she left a little later, got chatting to some friends, had to take an urgent call and stop for a bit, helped someone in need and didnt think to call or dropped something on the path and went to return it. Yes, I would be worried. Yes, I probably would have called a couple of peopleshe knows. Yes, I may have asked a neighbour, friend, relative to mind the kids whilst I went her usual route to see if she had sprained an ankle. I certainly would have called her a thousand times!

However, I would have not jumped to calling the Police so quickly. After all I don't know what time she left for her walk. Why did GBC call the Police SO quickly?

No wonder they want the phone. I am sure they would like to see how many times he tried making contact during that 30 minutes.

I did some sleuthing on Facebook. Managed to find Allison's best friend who commented in the Courier Mail on there. Strange that her best friend isn't friends with GBC.

Just a couple of things I was thinking about;
-Does anyone know if the relationship between Allison and GBC was strained before this happened? There doesn't seem to be much in the way of information relating to this. The best friend hasn't hinted, her parents haven't either.
-I think that we should have an open mind to all possibilities. Just because Allison was a wonderful woman and dedicated to her children doesn't mean that she may have been having an affair. She could have been unhappy in her marriage with GBC and sort comfort elsewhere. Remember the Herman Rockefeller case where the dedicated family man turned out to lead a second-life of a swinger and ended up murdered. Not saying Allison was that kind of woman, but its just food for thought that there could be more than we all know about.

After the display in the granny pash garage scene, nothing would surprise me in this case, I mean plenty of people bat for both teams, could be a game the whole family plays for all we know. Some ego maniacs like the attention of Males, females, might end up discovering a pet monkey for we know ( monkey would need therapy ) I just wish he had a Orangutan because they are strong buggers and would not of put up with any crap at all.

There is not much support for anyone else other than Allison, the girls, the Dickies and Allison's family and friends.

I have not come across such a case before where EVERYONE was on one side before an arrest, and it is valid to all the actions and explanations.

I hope they make an arrest soon so that everyone who's heart is breaking over Allison can start to make a form of recovery, acceptance and concentrate on the beautifl person she was and the beautiful girls that will carry her spirit with them always.

Hang in the Mr and Mrs Dickie, the whole of Australia will lend you their shoulders to lean on and once you get the girls I know the Australian Public will make sure you and the girls can get through this without financial stress as well and to afford you the best services to help in anyway possible.

We all ache for you, stay strong, stay the course........

check out the casey case in florida late last year....everyone was suggesting the mother murdered her own daughter.....in fact, I still think most do

I did some sleuthing on Facebook. Managed to find Allison's best friend who commented in the Courier Mail on there. Strange that her best friend isn't friends with GBC.

... and the victim wasn't listed on the husband's page as a friend either!

and left a short time later according to the courier mail twitter....damn

Not a twitter user (beginning to think I should be though) do the Courier Mail have somebody following GBC all the time?

-Does anyone know if the relationship between Allison and GBC was strained before this happened? There doesn't seem to be much in the way of information relating to this. The best friend hasn't hinted, her parents haven't either.
-I think that we should have an open mind to all possibilities. Just because Allison was a wonderful woman and dedicated to her children doesn't mean that she may have been having an affair. She could have been unhappy in her marriage with GBC and sort comfort elsewhere. Remember the Herman Rockefeller case where the dedicated family man turned out to lead a second-life of a swinger and ended up murdered. Not saying Allison was that kind of woman, but its just food for thought that there could be more than we all know about.

If you read back all the threads and I think there is over 70 pages now this will give you an indication of the thoughts of people re Allison she was not having an affair

I just spoke to someone who said a police officer told him recently that Allison's car was in fact found at the Showgrounds. It's second hand, but was completely unrelated to the post mentioning it on here. So maybe it was. That would explain why they are more interested in it than the other car (at least that's the way it seems).

It has been reported by several others here that he apparently had a 2 year affair with a co-worker, which ended last year or so, however the media has not reported this.

Just trying to get my head round this....... My wife goes for a walk every morning and is usually back by 7am. I haven't seen her since 10pm the night before when she was watching tv. I get up in the morning and assume she has gone for her usual walk. She has not returned by 7.30 so I call the Police...

If I didn't know what time she left, I might think that maybe she left a little later, got chatting to some friends, had to take an urgent call and stop for a bit, helped someone in need and didnt think to call or dropped something on the path and went to return it. Yes, I would be worried. Yes, I probably would have called a couple of peopleshe knows. Yes, I may have asked a neighbour, friend, relative to mind the kids whilst I went her usual route to see if she had sprained an ankle. I certainly would have called her a thousand times!

However, I would have not jumped to calling the Police so quickly. After all I don't know what time she left for her walk. Why did GBC call the Police SO quickly?

No wonder they want the phone. I am sure they would like to see how many times he tried making contact during that 30 minutes.

I think phone records are so easily obtained from computerised billing systems that they would already know what calls all parties had made. I'm not so sure about text messages and I'm not sure about incoming calls, you probably need the phone to see them.

I just spoke to someone who said a police officer told him recently that Allison's car was in fact found at the Showgrounds. It's second hand, but was completely unrelated to the post mentioning it on here. So maybe it was. That would explain why they are more interested in it than the other car (at least that's the way it seems).

Then there was Maverick.au saying both cars were at the residence that morning. Maveruck.au can you tell us where you got your info from??

This was the main query I had - 0730 seems very early to panic. They will have records of who the husband called from his mobile / home phone. Allison's phone might show physical evidence. The police will still have access to her phone records for any calls or texts she successfully sent.

Courier Mail's latest bulletin at 12.15pm re ABC

"She told me things and I should have done more" Kerry-Anne Walker

"She didn't tell us what was happening because she was probably so proud" Mrs Dickie

?????? Interesting comments ??????

It has been reported by several others here that he apparently had a 2 year affair with a co-worker, which ended last year or so, however the media has not reported this.

Well the called her a very close friend! If anyone new warts and all about Allison it would have been her bestie and if there was another male linked to Allison I believe the bestie would have pointed the finger by now

I agree, you would call some of her neighbours/friends to see if they saw her and then you pile the kids in the car and go to pick her up, sprained ankle, dizzy spell, popped into the store to get some milk. You don't call the police ASAP!

Re the phone, you don't need the phone to check history of calls, the phone carrier has all of this.

I couldn't agree more. Now the timeline might not be that much more protracted but I wonder if he packed the kids up and went looking for her, that's what I'd be doing after ringing her a few times. Would love to hear that 000 call!! If he didn't look for her before calling, that's a big red flag.

if either of them had a blackberry - aparently all txt messages can be pulled from the vault that is in Canada....

I know on the telstra bill your txt mssg has the tower that you sent it from...also has the tower that assisted you to connect your call.

look at your phone and it comes up with tower that your 'linked' into - without doing anything....so SURELY the phone companies can pull up some records....seems in this day and age we are all too concerned about peoples privacy...and therefore you cant just obtain this info easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214