Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night all. I appologise if I was a bit cryptic with my posts as I said I certainly don't know all the details and am like everyone else here just working with the bits of information we have. Just some information that made me rethink alot of things and that as I said all is not as it appears in the media. Many of us come up with our own little theories based on what we know.. But the more we know and hear, our thoughts can change on theories of why, what and who.

Thank you ... good night

its interesting the police have returned the cars, they have finished with the house, but still holding the computer. wonder whats on it, there must be something of importance for them to be keeping it. everything ever downloaded or accessed will be available to police, very scary if you have something to hide. i imagine a brain would be doing overtime trying to remember every past download and sites accessed, even from years ago, depending on how long they have had the computer. maybe it was allisons laptop?
Yes think, the computers are still being held. The cars now not. Likely the computers have something very relevant to the case to be retained.

I have heard rumours about the computer, but it's hearsay although the person said it did come from a police officer but honestly I don't think ANY police officer would let that info out.

Also, it was noticed when they first went to the residence. Would police officers initially look at a pc?

not friends of liberal party....their fb page that GBC is into is not their personal one...just their business persona one....

Believe me, if you are high profile, you have 2 fb sites...one for the looney tunes/general public to 'pretend' they know you and one for your real friends....

I didn't mean that the husband is personal friends with the Premier, just that there is a connection there.

Sorry I should have explained that further. No I do not know any of the family involved. It was a relative of mine who mentioned something.

In regars to someone saying the police noticed something at the house that had them mobilse so quick. I agree I have thought that all along too. COmputers were seized as has been reported and Police still have them..

no breakfast dishes for Allison?
Car motors were warm?
last nights dishes - didnt include Allisons plate?
washing hanging on the line had just been washed...still wet?

When you report a missing person, Police will ask 'who have you called - friends, family, work collegues etc - to check if they know where she is or if she is with them...then they will ask...'where do you think she may be'

If he has given the 'i dont know'? and not cooperated as normal...then one can easily get suspiscous...plus...spouse is the first person as its usually them involved with the missing/deceased.

GERARD Baden-Clay returned to Indooroopilly police station yesterday as council workers cleared thick scrub from the creek where his wife's body was found.
Mr Baden-Clay spent several minutes in the station talking with police before returning to work at his Century 21 office
A statement released yesterday by Mr Baden-Clay's lawyer Darren Mahony said he visited the police to collect photographs from his computer - seized by detectives last week - to use at her funeral

Council workers spent the morning clearing thick grass - most of it more than 1.8m high - from the banks of the Kholo Creek where the body was found.

It is understood the foliage was cleared to give police better access to the area for any further search efforts.

Several items have already been removed from the area
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...of-murdered-wife/story-e6freoof-1226347304231

I wonder what they are? Hopefully something belonging to the perpetrator ... but if that was the case they could just make an arrest.

alicat I guess it depends on the info given to them in the first place..whether it was something said that made them look. (at the computers)

I have heard rumours about the computer, but it's hearsay although the person said it did come from a police officer but honestly I don't think ANY police officer would let that info out.

Also, it was noticed when they first went to the residence. Would police officers initially look at a pc?

Forensic investigation of a hard drive is very time consuming, in particular if they are trying to retrieve deleted information. I watch a program on TV once about how it is done and it is a slow process.

I also saw some flowers on Kholo Bridge today. RIP Allison.

Forensic investigation of a hard drive is very time consuming, in particular if they are trying to retrieve deleted information. I watch a program on TV once about how it is done and it is a slow process.

Yes although they may have known what they were looking for(?) Anyways, I am off to bed. goodnight.

I heard it was an email. As I was saying it was hearsay and personally think it's a load of BS.

Saturday ... hopefully we will have some developments during the weekend. Good Night all.

investigation of a hard drive is very time consuming, in particular if they are trying to retrieve deleted information

^ This.

Out of all the evidence that will evolve, this interests me the most in this particular case.

Gathering evidence from a PC requires expertise. IP addresses will be tracked/confirmed, cached information, deleted browsing history, cookies (the good ones) and of course, any information that has been hastily deleted CAN be retrieved ... that's a given. You can receive an email, press delete, delete your deleted items but there will be a copy that is able to be retrieved by an IT Forensic expert. It's almost like leaving your fingerprints everywhere! He was a Mac user, that requires a whole other level of expertise also.

This case is unfortunately intriguing ... maybe it's the hyphenated surname, the seemingly 'perfect' family unit or simply the haste at which Police rallied search parties (people go missing everyday, they don't often warrant search efforts like this one).

Of course he's guilty (IMO), it's just a matter of gathering the information that will result in a guilty verdict.

I've been lurking (while waiting for my account to be approved) and to be honest, the local 'inside information/gossip' is intriguing, but in an area such as this one, the bush telegraph is definitely at play!

There aren't many confirmed facts from Police, they can't give too much away when it's an inside job! I'm sure they can't give the offender a head start.

Great discussion going on!

Truth-morph ... what do you mean with an "inside job??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb