Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is time to pause,take a breath and refresh.There has been a lot of speculation and theories based on rumour.The three main areas I would remind the forum to focus on are..Motive,method and alibi
Motive,who could gain from killing dear Allison.
Method,how she died and who was in a position to commit this heinous crime
Alibi,who of the POI have or have not an alibi.
Apply these 3 variables to everyone that Allison knew,starting at her inner circle and branching out.
The person I suspect fails each of the three tests..
RIP
Justice will be done

Well said Mani. Even though some of your views are in opposition to mine, I still read and disect them because you may just have found another piece in this horrendous puzzle. You put forward your views without negativity and abuse to others and they treat you accordingly.

Aww shucks Makara!

I feel that everyone has a point to make that is worth exploring and I have learned as I have gone along as we all have. I really admire SoonerFan#1 who checks in with us from the US and posts thanks to just about every post. It is good that we are able to analyse opposing views or it would get very boring very quickly on here and one mind cannot cover that which many can.

MAKARA: Good solid post. Good questions about possible fraud being a factor and TM's possible involvement. Good questions about interviews, not necessarily about murder, but could be about fraudulent activities. I had wondered about CT being interviewed. Noted that he was rumored to own a small blue 4wd. All possible to be considered in the mix.

... sorry, but who is CT (... polly?)?

Purely for the heck of it, the following is my opinion of possibilities if GBC is the perpetrator:
- As reported in the Media, when the Journalists have asked questions of GBC, his response always seems to relate to his own activities; so I have tried reversing some known/unknown facts .. relating to what GBC has said about Allison's disappearance:

COULDBE: Thanks for all your work. Good contribution.

I think it is time to pause,take a breath and refresh.There has been a lot of speculation and theories based on rumour.The three main areas I would remind the forum to focus on are..Motive,method and alibi
Motive,who could gain from killing dear Allison.
Method,how she died and who was in a position to commit this heinous crime
Alibi,who of the POI have or have not an alibi.
Apply these 3 variables to everyone that Allison knew,starting at her inner circle and branching out.
The person I suspect fails each of the three tests..
RIP
Justice will be done

... you forgot about "opportunity" ... who had the opportunity to kill her.

we were out at lunch yesterday and I was checking on my iphone for updates on the CM site - OH explained to the others that I was 'obsessed' by Allison's death - I guess I am - ever since I saw that interview - prior to that - missing woman - depressed- ran away etc etc - any of those - but I don't want him to get away with it - him his dad and his mother - they are all guilty IMO
and yes my housework is not done I have a trading table next weekend at Supanova in Sydney (I was at the Gold Coast one when Allison was first missing - maybe that's why I feel so passionate about it all- there was me having a good time and she was languishing under a bridge in the wet and cold) and I haven't made half the things I need to
RIP beautiful Allison may justice be served very soon

When I came on this site it was because I was trying to find answers to what seemed to me such a terrible waste of life. Since than I have been allowed insights into people, been reduced to tears of sadness and tears of laughter. My shoulders and arms are aching from holding my iPad too long, my neck is crooked from sittin i one positiontoo long. My first thought in the morning is to log on and see if anything has happened. I wait to go to sleep until the media has come online hoping that some arrest has been made. My house is a mess ... Yet i cannot stay away long enough hoping to see that final clue that will nail him. I have been privileged to read many stories that are heartbreaking, got my bee in a bonnet about too many things.. and spend so much time and energy on this ..yet I am alive and Alisson no longer is.

I still believe we will get the answers soon! I have to otherwise I will really go crazy.

The way I look at is...every day that goes by is a day closer to an arrest & justice :)

whitechapel, that was great! I feel so horrid having a giggle while reading this, but "I was just a little bit hurt...." well written.

RIP Allison

My imaginary friend - as all my family and friends have deserted me as I only seem to have a relationship with my iPad.:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Understand completely !

When I came on this site it was because I was trying to find answers to what seemed to me such a terrible waste of life. Since than I have been allowed insights into people, been reduced to tears of sadness and tears of laughter. My shoulders and arms are aching from holding my iPad too long, my neck is crooked from sittin i one positiontoo long. My first thought in the morning is to log on and see if anything has happened. I wait to go to sleep until the media has come online hoping that some arrest has been made. My house is a mess ... Yet i cannot stay away long enough hoping to see that final clue that will nail him. I have been privileged to read many stories that are heartbreaking, got my bee in a bonnet about too many things.. and spend so much time and energy on this ..yet I am alive and Alisson no longer is.

I still believe we will get the answers soon! I have to otherwise I will really go crazy.

This is exactly me :notgood:

Must make dinner.
Must do the washing.
Must work out who dunnit.

If you're referring to my post regarding fraud, I also included MOO, which is an acronym for My Opinion Only. Yes, it is only a scenario put foward by me, for people to think about, pick apart, add to, subtract from. I don't have all of the answers, wish I did!

What is your opinion about my post re: fraud?

I think you hit the nail on the head re fraud, glad someone finally brought it up.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member