Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest assured, I'm not Joe Blow. I am in more fortunate circumstances. I made Joe Blow up to illustrate my point. :) Thanks, though.:seeya:

Im so pleased that is the case and my pleasure. There are certainly many Joe Blows in the world. I am thankful, that although we are tight on money at times, we are in the strongest position we have been in a long time. :) :seeya:

I would say it happens more often than we'd like to believe, even here in Australia. It's just how the world works. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know but it is just so wrong. Allison was a living breathing person who was the most important person in the world to her daughters. Baden Clay is just a name.

I understand that, CJ60. My point was that we, the people who are interested in this case, don't speak for everybody. If there was a perceived miscarriage of justice in this case due to some kind of coverup or strings being pulled from on high, people power would not put it right,as another poster suggested, because the majority of folks are not as interested or respectful as we are here. To a lot of people, like Joe in Rocklea, Allison really is just "some dead chick" and that was the point I was trying to illustrate. It may not be politically correct or respectful but there are people out there who really couldn't give a toss. I hope we're clear on that point.

SKMA, if there are people out there that do not care - they do not log on to this forum. We do not get to hear their opinion.

So we do not need to hear you speaking out for Joe Blow from Rocklea, and his opinion that Allison is just 'some dead chick' on this forum. It is offensive.

I have been searching for the last half hour to find the posts relating to the connection between C21 and the mortgage / financial arm maybe also including a trust involving NBC, EBC and GBC. Can anyone remember who the poster may have been or in what thread? All my searches so far have thrown up nothing.

I recall something called OASIS financials.

Thats all I recall, and it was a while ago, and not on this forum, actually.. It was something I happened to be chasing up re Gerards association with a firm that promoted ways to get around the Fair Work system. And now , I have forgotten the name of that firm also.

Surely strikethrough is sufficient? :floorlaugh:

I recall something called OASIS financials.

Thats all I recall, and it was a while ago, and not on this forum, actually.. It was something I happened to be chasing up re Gerards association with a firm that promoted ways to get around the Fair Work system. And now , I have forgotten the name of that firm also.

That rings a bell. There was also a poster who was talking about looking at ASIC. Anyone remember their name as it would speed it up a bit, this search engine and I are not on the best of terms right now!!!

With each small piece of carefully released information, such as the possibility two cars were seen at Kholo Creek where the body was found, the killer must be frantic to speak to any accomplices to refine their story - something near impossible with police wire taps and electronic surveillance certain to be in place.

The time must be just about up for this killer.

The arrest and subsequent trial is likely to be one of the most-sensational ever witnessed in Queensland

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/allison-baden-clay-d-day-approaches-for.html

I feel that it goes a little further than Queensland.....Allison has won the hearts of a nation.

Thought I'd share my new avatar b4 I hit the couch....

Not that that anyone will take any notice. If there was some kind of legal suit taken out, on the other hand, that just might garner some attention but people power? What are you, a hippy? No one will really care. We have kids to feed and jobs to do. We don't even know who this dead chick is. There will be a few angry letters to the Courier Mail, some gobsmacked media for a few days (who won't follow up because they won't have the funding to, or the editorial authority) and then an assurance from the powers that be that the letter of the law was followed and that it's only be a few crackpots who spend all their time online instead of in the real world who think otherwise. Disagree and you get annihilated (to quote Midnight Oil). There are people who hold cards and people who don't. Sorry to be so cynical...

I hope the Dickies would be able to mount a civil action in that case. Remember OJ Simpson. He was found guilty in civil court. He will never shake the tag of murderer. If GBC is guilty but gets off he has to live with himself for the rest of his life and the questioning looks from his own daughters. Better to man up and face the music in my opinion. Or to be forever thought a coward and to be a pariah.

I have been searching for the last half hour to find the posts relating to the connection between C21 and the mortgage / financial arm maybe also including a trust involving NBC, EBC and GBC. Can anyone remember who the poster may have been or in what thread? All my searches so far have thrown up nothing.

I remember hearing about 'Oasis' and it was definately on this forum (I don't read the other). It was very early on, Thread 2, 3 or 4. I'm sorry, I don't remember the poster.

Thought I'd share my new avatar b4 I hit the couch....

I saw your avatar when I lost my calm. It is beautiful and before I was distracted I was thinking how beautiful it would be if we all had the same Avatar and the thread would be covered in sunflowers (making CJs gesture even more meaningful).

Time for quick post only. I hear that this investigation is going very well. Loads of evidence to reconcile and check. More than just homicide offences to check which partly explains media shyness. The immunity and CMC angles seem unlikely to me but certainly possible. Am expecting high risk of perjury and contempt when trial is on. Sunflower thing is so life affirming to hear of. All MOO.

Hawkins, I hope that your road trip is going well. Thanks for logging in. A few questions:
1. What do you mean by the CMC angle?
2. When you speak of perjury and contempt are you referring to people not speaking the truth in court? What potentially about this case would give it a higher risk of perjury and contempt?
3. Can you explain more about the "media shyness" please? What your statement suggests to me is that their are potentially other charges of a separate nature to murder/ accessory etc. like charges potentially to do with business/ fraud or financial or other type of issues unknown to us....and that perhaps because it is so complicated that the media are potentially "shy" or reticent to report too much.

I also appreciate the sunflowers too....so thank you to those special people who do this on our behalf. I live far too far away to be able to do anything so beautiful.

These are all just my humble questions and thoughts as I await for justice for Allison.

There are a sea of sunflowers to choose from, that would be cool!

from now anytime I see a sunflower, I know who I'll think of.

Time for quick post only. I hear that this investigation is going very well. Loads of evidence to reconcile and check. More than just homicide offences to check which partly explains media shyness. The immunity and CMC angles seem unlikely to me but certainly possible. Am expecting high risk of perjury and contempt when trial is on. Sunflower thing is so life affirming to hear of. All MOO.

Thanks Hawkins. Maybe the other offences could be in relation to fraud. Regards interview with C21 owner? Just putting it out there.

well spotted, keentoknow.

AREP.... thats where the association of OASIS comes in, too. I think.

Scratching my head here after reading the last dozen pages tonight. Everyone's opinion should be welcomed. It is easy to fall into a fixed mindset, then have someone, out of the blue, suggest something that sends my cogs spinning in a different direction.
I sense that GBC has an enormous sense of entitlement, possibly also garnered from his parents on the inclusion of Baden to their name. Superficially can 'look the part' eg successful family man, wonderful wife and children, 'prominent' in his local community by relying uon the mythology of his family ties and the courting of pollies with a view to securing an easier ride thru life via a political career.
Examination of a person's CV can indicate if they are a 'stayer' or constantly on the move to enhance their position. Similarly, someone's financial decisionmaking can also reveal a lot about them eg 'keeping up with the Jones' or living within their means and making less spectacular splashes of show (the move to bigger, better premises with naming rights). Saddest thing is that GBC believed his own press that has now made others ( including his parents and other siblings) also victims of his alleged actions.
Allison and their children was most likely his best chance of 'faking it until you make it' and he stuffed that up by having at least one long term affair rather publicly with no hint of respect for his wife or their girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow