Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the question about forensics. Yes forensic tests will tell us if there had been blood or other fluids in the car. Also hair skin samples. The tyres will also have soil samples matched against the area the body was found.

There has been the discussion on narcism. I think this is conjecture & we always need to be careful. We are all somewhere on the spectrum that goes from societal "normal" to "abnormal"...

I think that the father is likely to have more knowledge and information about the night. However I do not believe that he would risk everything for his son's "mistake"... I still am not at all convinced that GBC is the sole perp here. I think that underscoring this is a man with a history of infidelity. This is important - he was still with his wife. That profiles a man who likes to eat the icing but wants the whole cake... He's not going to kill his wife or leave his wife - because how that looks is not good... However the other woman may not have been a push over. I believe something has occurred and it is a triangular situation. This has led to Allison's death. I do not believe that the seniors were "in on it"... but I am sure they know about the truth of it now.

His (GBD) profile is not that of a premeditated murderer. ESPECIALLY if he has a personality disorder such as borderline personality disorder, narcism etc... A person with a relationship with their victim usually cover the victim - this did not happen & that interests me. I would like to know if she was on her back, how she was laid. She was on the bank apparently above high tide mark... This is odd and more akin to a serial killer with no emotional attachment to the victim.
The BDC are clearly quirky by my standards - and there is definitely the issue with the strong SA superiority there. The number plates are appalling by my standards (my own opinion)..

The family are not silly. I do not believe they would go to the lengths it would take to dispose of her body - it just does not seem to fit their profile.

Something is missing here and I am interested to know more about the senior BC... The over sexualisation of the kiss was disturbing & there is something unsettling about the relationship they share. (parents)... I think there is a lot more that we don't know yet. My guess is by Tuesday an arrest or two will be made...

:goodpost:

INANNA - Thanks. I don't think an arrest is likely until a) cause of death is established and b) after the funeral IMO

The post may have been about the victim however that post was on the BIL's page and therefore off limits. Well that is my understanding of that ruling however I could be wrong. If you want clarification perhaps message one of the moderator's.

No I don't need clarification. I just think people should just focus on their own posts and leave other people's posts to the moderators. Cheers :)

I have always seen Allison driving the white Prado with Century 21 on the back window, that's why I knew what she looked like. It seems odd for GB-C to take that car on a late night trip, unless he was hoping people would think it was her.

Do you think it would be possible to get bruising on his chest from leaning over the bridge railing?

As for the kids sleepover, it has not been made clear which night it was and it is quite understandable to mishear something in a hairdressers when there are other people talking and hair dryers going. I guess we will have to wait for confirmation on that one. For those that are interested, she did have colour put in and she did make her next appointment before she left.regard to the post about giving out too much information, I do not believe what we are saying will give any lawyer a "heads up", it is all standard procedures we are
talking about.
. Well maybe he needed the 4 wheel drive to tackle the bush ..... Prado is a great car....high up from the ground, able to handle a muddy track cos the last thing u want is to be stuck out on some 4 wheel drive track in a 2 wheel drive....

Yes that is the type of thing I was meaning and what be in the boot area, wheel bays etc

How long do you think it would take to dispose of a body in a creek? I know that is dependent upon how, where and when, it is the four and a half hours that police are still asking for witnesses to come foward. It is quite a long time really.

I think the wide time frame could be because a car was seen more than once in that period (i.e. more than one trip back and forth a few times?), maybe to dispose of other things relating to what happened.

I think the wide time frame could be because a car was seen more than once in that period (i.e. more than one trip back and forth a few times?), maybe to dispose of other things relating to what happened.

Perhaps to go and get the car washed somewhere along the way?

. Well maybe he needed the 4 wheel drive to tackle the bush ..... Prado is a great car....high up from the ground, able to handle a muddy track cos the last thing u want is to be stuck out on some 4 wheel drive track in a 2 wheel drive....

..... stuck and with a body in the back!

I also haven't heard of a funeral being mentioned, only the photos that were picked up from Indro.

Until such time as the nominated funeral director has received notification from the coroner that her remains are ready for release into their care it is unlikely that an actual date and time will be confirmed. Once her remains are released into the care of the funeral directors it will then take a day or 2 for their mortician to prepare the body (sewing her body back up and possibly replacing her internal organs (sorry if that is too graphic for some)) so I would not anticipate a funeral before the end of the week at least. I am sure there is probably a date and time the funeral directors and family are working towards but it will all depend on the coroner releasing her body. There is also a big chance it will be a private funeral and therefore the funeral service details will not be made public.

Posting Links / URLs / Email Addresses:

While we prefer that all content be posted in the forums themselves (unless it is a copyright violation to do so) so our members will always be able to access it, we realize that some information must remain on remote sites as it may be too extensive to re-post. Posting links/URL’s in the WS forums is allowed as long as they substantiate a post, or are summarized. Don’t post links with a comment such as, “Check out this link”. Let members know what the link is about, rather than surprising them with it. We also do not permit the posting of personal email addresses in public forums due to privacy issues. The posting of your personal email address in ANY public forum invites SPAM from people creating mass email listings. Believe it or not, there are people who get paid to spend all day searching newsgroups, message boards, discussion forums, and chats just to collect email addresses that are posted. Websleuths does not prohibit linking to other sites but reserves the right to remove the link if we decide it is inappropriate.

Posting Harmful URLs:

Any Member of WS that posts malicious or harmful URL links that cause:

- other Member’s computers to become locked or have to be rebooted in order to regain functionality; or
- NSFW/screaming, (cannot be viewed safely for content or sound at work)
- commercial/advertising "popup" windows

may be subject to action. This includes signatures, which may not have links embedded which cause commercial popup windows to pop up in threads, play music videos or other things that will cause sound on another member's system while viewing, or directs one to another website.

Linking to Blocked URLs

If, when posting a link to another site, the address is replaced by asterisks ****** in your post, this means it is a blocked site and should not be linked or posted here in any way. We understand that many do not know a site is blocked until they attempt to post the address. So,please delete your post if you inadvertently post a blocked site, or contact the forum moderator for assistance. Remember, if you cannot link to the source, you cannot copy any information from that site in your post. There are various reasons for blocking certain sites and attempts to circumvent these blocks by altering the link to bypass the censor will be met with zero tolerance and a potential permanent ban.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7825556#post7825556"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sometimes blogs are not allowed if they are pure rumor. But if the blogger comes to their conclusions based on facts, it's fine to speculate about their theory here. Only mainstream media links are allowed to back up something as fact.

Hope that helps!

Yes that is the type of thing I was meaning and what be in the boot area, wheel bays etc

How long do you think it would take to dispose of a body in a creek? I know that is dependent upon how, where and when, it is the four and a half hours that police are still asking for witnesses to come foward. It is quite a long time really.

Yes, four and a half hours is a long time. I'm one who wonders if she was re-dressed after her death into clothes that would fit a story given to police by the killer.

Also, the haidresser would have described to police what she was wearing when they last seen her. I wonder if those clothes were found in the home?

There is also a big chance it will be a private funeral and therefore the funeral service details will not be made public.

With a case as large as this one?? I'd say the media will be well & truly broadcasting the details.

No I don't need clarification. I just think people should just focus on their own posts and leave other people's posts to the moderators. Cheers :)

That's all well and good however if people keep disregarding the rules and guidelines they will close the entire thread down entirely. No-one has been rude about it, they have merely been reminding others in order to still have somewhere to discuss their opinions and the developments in the case.

Posting Links / URLs / Email Addresses:

While we prefer that all content be posted in the forums themselves (unless it is a copyright violation to do so) so our members will always be able to access it, we realize that some information must remain on remote sites as it may be too extensive to re-post. Posting links/URL’s in the WS forums is allowed as long as they substantiate a post, or are summarized. Don’t post links with a comment such as, “Check out this link”. Let members know what the link is about, rather than surprising them with it. We also do not permit the posting of personal email addresses in public forums due to privacy issues. The posting of your personal email address in ANY public forum invites SPAM from people creating mass email listings. Believe it or not, there are people who get paid to spend all day searching newsgroups, message boards, discussion forums, and chats just to collect email addresses that are posted. Websleuths does not prohibit linking to other sites but reserves the right to remove the link if we decide it is inappropriate.

Posting Harmful URLs:

Any Member of WS that posts malicious or harmful URL links that cause:

- other Member’s computers to become locked or have to be rebooted in order to regain functionality; or
- NSFW/screaming, (cannot be viewed safely for content or sound at work)
- commercial/advertising "popup" windows

may be subject to action. This includes signatures, which may not have links embedded which cause commercial popup windows to pop up in threads, play music videos or other things that will cause sound on another member's system while viewing, or directs one to another website.

Linking to Blocked URLs

If, when posting a link to another site, the address is replaced by asterisks ****** in your post, this means it is a blocked site and should not be linked or posted here in any way. We understand that many do not know a site is blocked until they attempt to post the address. So,please delete your post if you inadvertently post a blocked site, or contact the forum moderator for assistance. Remember, if you cannot link to the source, you cannot copy any information from that site in your post. There are various reasons for blocking certain sites and attempts to circumvent these blocks by altering the link to bypass the censor will be met with zero tolerance and a potential permanent ban.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sometimes blogs are not allowed if they are pure rumor. But if the blogger comes to their conclusions based on facts, it's fine to speculate about their theory here. Only mainstream media links are allowed to back up something as fact.

Hope that helps!

Thankyou :)

With a case as large as this one?? I'd say the media will be well & truly broadcasting the details.

If the family stipulate to the funeral directors that they want it to be a private funeral the media will not be able to broadcast the details no matter how high profile the case is.

Let's continue to discuss the case and not each other or the rules and that sort of thing. We only ask that everyone respect each other. As far as all the other rules, you can use the alert button and a mod will be more than happy to come to the thread and explain it, just as I did above. :grouphug:

Thank you all for joining Websleuths! :welcome:

Please do not discuss moderation in the open forum. Questions about TOS should be addressed to mod in a pm.

We are not allowed to link to social media pages of anyone other than victims and suspects, MSM and LE pages, and some "missing" pages. Any exceptions must be approved by admin.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'll be back in a few minutes with a link to a new thread.

If the family stipulate to the funeral directors that they want it to be a private funeral the media will not be able to broadcast the details no matter how high profile the case is.

I don't think that will be the case somehow...time will tell.

What i think is sad is when the media turn up at everything they can possibly find. Last year when my brothers fiancee passed away the family had to have a private funeral because they were worried that the media would turn up if they didn't. So only family and very close friends were allowed to go.

That's all well and good however if people keep disregarding the rules and guidelines they will close the entire thread down entirely. No-one has been rude about it, they have merely been reminding others in order to still have somewhere to discuss their opinions and the developments in the case.

I don't think anyone disregarded the rules, they just weren't aware that what they did was a no no here. I think they understand now so perhaps we should move on from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214