Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison Baden-Clay murder investigation hinges on results of two key forensic tests

POLICE are awaiting the results of two key tests which will allow them to step up their investigation into the murder of Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay.
The Courier-Mail understands toxicology results on Mrs Baden-Clay's body and forensic tests on two family cars are yet to come back.

A week after the body of the 43-year-old Brookfield woman was found on a bank of Kholo Creek, in the city's southwest, police still believe vital evidence could come from drivers who used a roundabout not far from Mrs Baden-Clay's home on the night she disappeared.

They want to hear from anyone who used the intersection of Moggill and Brookfield roads at Kenmore between 11.30pm on April 19 and 4am the next morning.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y-forensic-tests/story-e6freoof-1226348155509

The way this is put..Allison Baden-Clay murder investigation hinges on results of two key forensic tests. Could it be possible that they may not have enough evidence/witnesses yet?

Reading the TOS, if the poster had of posted a link to the FB page while it was public, that would have been allowed. I think it is the copy and pasting that was a no no.

That said, any other info about the BCs that is in the public domain, should not be off limits. They didn't mind their history being talked about before the murder, it is on their C21 website. They can't claim privacy invasion now!

"social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player"

No it would not have been allowed as this person was neither the victim or suspect. He is the BIL and therefore it still would have been off limits.

My guess is the tests on the cars would be to ascertain if there had been a dead body in either of them.

It can also involve taking impressions of the tyre tread, taking fibres to match with her clothing, taking mud/dust samples off the tyres for comparison with soil in the area where the body was found, etc.

that is interesting. I am not a scientist but would forensic tests from the family car show if the vehicle had been in the same egion as Alison's body?

I am not a scientist either but do you mean things like dirt and foliage under the car?

I have been told by friends that Allison went for a walk every morning at 5:30am and was home by 6am. The media keeps mentioning 6am but don't remember them saying if it was when she left or returned from her walk. I would think an hour and a half is a reasonable amount to time wait before calling the police.

In a very early post someone mentioned a Brookfield ladies' walking club ... ?

The way this is put..Allison Baden-Clay murder investigation hinges on results of two key forensic tests. Could it be possible that they may not have enough evidence/witnesses yet?

My take on it is that the investigation team will be wanting every little ounce of evidence they can find. So that when they finally go in for the arrest of the grub they will have crossed every little iiii & every little tttt in the book.

By now they will have a massive load of evidence, loads more to come once forensics tests come back.

"social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player"

No it would not have been allowed as this person was neither the victim or suspect. He is the BIL and therefore it still would have been off limits.

The post was about the victim and was directly related to this case, not about the profile owner's personal life.

I read a close suspect to police will not be attending the funeral. Interesting...

It can also involve taking impressions of the tyre tread, taking fibres to match with her clothing, taking mud/dust samples off the tyres for comparison with soil in the area where the body was found, etc.

Yes, all that too. So much info from forensics alone.

I read a close suspect to police will not be attending the funeral. Interesting...

I think I mentioned on here last night it was reported Allison's body will be returned to her family some time this coming week. I'm guessing but the funeral could possibly be next Friday.

Forensics tests are due back this week too I think I read.

To answer the question about forensics. Yes forensic tests will tell us if there had been blood or other fluids in the car. Also hair skin samples. The tyres will also have soil samples matched against the area the body was found.

There has been the discussion on narcism. I think this is conjecture & we always need to be careful. We are all somewhere on the spectrum that goes from societal "normal" to "abnormal"...

I think that the father is likely to have more knowledge and information about the night. However I do not believe that he would risk everything for his son's "mistake"... I still am not at all convinced that GBC is the sole perp here. I think that underscoring this is a man with a history of infidelity. This is important - he was still with his wife. That profiles a man who likes to eat the icing but wants the whole cake... He's not going to kill his wife or leave his wife - because how that looks is not good... However the other woman may not have been a push over. I believe something has occurred and it is a triangular situation. This has led to Allison's death. I do not believe that the seniors were "in on it"... but I am sure they know about the truth of it now.

His (GBD) profile is not that of a premeditated murderer. ESPECIALLY if he has a personality disorder such as borderline personality disorder, narcism etc... A person with a relationship with their victim usually cover the victim - this did not happen & that interests me. I would like to know if she was on her back, how she was laid. She was on the bank apparently above high tide mark... This is odd and more akin to a serial killer with no emotional attachment to the victim.
The BDC are clearly quirky by my standards - and there is definitely the issue with the strong SA superiority there. The number plates are appalling by my standards (my own opinion)..

The family are not silly. I do not believe they would go to the lengths it would take to dispose of her body - it just does not seem to fit their profile.

Something is missing here and I am interested to know more about the senior BC... The over sexualisation of the kiss was disturbing & there is something unsettling about the relationship they share. (parents)... I think there is a lot more that we don't know yet. My guess is by Tuesday an arrest or two will be made...

The post was about the victim and was directly related to this case, not about the profile owner's personal life.

The post may have been about the victim however that post was on the BIL's page and therefore off limits. Well that is my understanding of that ruling however I could be wrong. If you want clarification perhaps message one of the moderator's.

The post may have been about the victim however that post was on the BIL's page and therefore off limits. Well that is my understanding of that ruling however I could be wrong. If you want clarification perhaps message one of the moderator's.

I believe someone has messaged them.

So far the only things i have seen about the funeral ( can't remember where) was that the police gave GBC photos off the computer for the funeral and that it was going to be possibly sometime next week. I wish there wasn't so many news reports lol it makes it hard to go back through them all when you want to find something

I am not a scientist either but do you mean things like dirt and foliage under the car?

Yes that is the type of thing I was meaning and what be in the boot area, wheel bays etc

How long do you think it would take to dispose of a body in a creek? I know that is dependent upon how, where and when, it is the four and a half hours that police are still asking for witnesses to come foward. It is quite a long time really.

I also haven't heard of a funeral being mentioned, only the photos that were picked up from Indro.

I'm sorry, I'm trying to find the rules on posting links. It's not a media source, but more of a criminal blog. Where are the rules?

i don't think you can post that. Go to the main page of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214