Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully Loqi, the comment by us was NOT idle gossip. Allisons' brother in law posted that 'our woe are we you all want to destroy us', then went on to give a promise that more was about to come...in an odd way to suggest more investigation by police may bring out more or clear them all.

His choice was to join the conversations here and post that. We are wondering what he may have meant.
Thank You.

I agree.....and vilifying the media..........when it may be a family member who committed the crime, is highly unjustified. A man of god, should not be making such assertions during such tidings....and should wait till all is tied up before making such comments. Personally, I took umbrage at him even quoting the bible, when the sickening possibilities hit so close to home. There is nothing godly in what happened to Allison Baden Clay, and any reference at this juncture is terrible.

The BIL did not join the conversations here and post that. Some one sleuthed him and his FB page and reposted the information here and that should never have been done.

Perhaps he should have made it private to only family and friends. IMO.

I agree.....and vilifying the media..........when it may be a family member who committed the crime, is highly unjustified. A man of god, should not be making such assertions during such tidings....and should wait till all is tied up before making such comments. Personally, I took umbrage at him even quoting the bible, when the sickening possibilities hit so close to home. There is nothing godly in what happened to Allison Baden Clay, and any reference at this juncture is terrible.

It was posted on his personal FB page so he is perfectly entitled to post what he wants there. It should never have been sleuthed and reposted on this site and in fact is against the rules of use of this forum.

I think what Berry meant, was that it is purely the brother in laws choice to come in here and justify or appease his words expressed, if he so chooses.

I may be wrong though.

But if it was posted in a newspaper we could refer to it, could we not? Why since it's on his PUBLIC fb page can we not?

It was posted on his personal FB page so he is perfectly entitled to post what he wants there. It should never have been sleuthed and reposted on this site and in fact is against the rules of use of this forum.

Oh lord.....Whatever TOS or rule breaking aside. To think it ok that he reference bibling (god) at this time, is shocking.

I do agree with you, that it is wrong. I appreciated the information though, but myself would not copy from someone elses facebook.

Perhaps he should have made it private to only family and friends. IMO.

Perhaps he should have but it still should not have been copied and pasted and scrutinized by members here. We might not like what was said but it is his personal FB page and therefore he can post whatever he likes and have his settings however he wants. Obviously he has now been alerted and has since changed those settings. If the rules of use for this site had have been followed the information would never have been made available here.

But if it was posted in a newspaper we could refer to it, could we not? Why since it's on his PUBLIC fb page can we not?

You make a good point there.............................he at that time had his facebook page on public viewing, so therefore I do not feel so sorry for him.

Had someone befriended him and copied from a private profile, then I would think that friend an awful person. But he had his page public for open slather. His own silliness really. He is lucky to have beautiful friends here, who watched his bum, so to speak.

Moderators will verify this for you, no comments etc from social media sites are permitted on this forum

Re: the roundabout. Perhaps someone was picked up (to assist) with transporting Allison.

**Apologies if this has already been suggested**

I don't think this has been suggested; although most likely a few of us have wondered that. Or maybe, as someone suggested to me, the drivers of the vehicles changed over enabling one of the vehicles to travel back home! To picture the complete scenario takes some mind-twisting.

And don't forget that this is a murder investigation. Which means we should only be discussing the details of the case, not details of what people who aren't involved (or suspected as being involved) do or say in their private life. You can sleuth for your own purposes, but you are not allowed to post it on this site.

The second last we technically heard.............."Gerard Baden Clay is not a person of interest"

The last thing we heard was a reporter asking Mr Ainsworth if GBC was a suspect and he stipulated "no comment".

Does that meant, as the last major comment made about GBC wa that he is not a person of interest, that we technically cannot discuss him either?

Does anybody know or understand enough about police procedures to be able to explain why GBC has been able to not provide a statement yet/ I thought taking statements off anyone and everyone with any information or last sightings would be mandatory, without needing to press charges first? This is even more strange to me now that the body has been found and they have stated she was murdered.
I know if you report a disturbance for instance, out the front of your house, polica take a statement, and thats nothing as bad as murder.

Police interviews and questioning

If police ask you to go to the police station to answer questions, you don't have to go unless you are arrested.

Whatever happened at that roundabout was something unusual - i.e "out of place" to quote the police. This implies that it wasnt just a case of one of the BCs cars being seen driven around the roundabout. It has been suggested previously on this forum that there was an exchange of some type. A vehicle or driver exchange is plausible. One of the earlier police statements stated they were asking for witnesses who saw something 'near' the roundabout.

The police seem kinda focused on the timing of the cars. What would that be about? As for him having an accomplice, I think if he had one they would have taken her car and dumped it near where the body was dumped, particularly if they were hoping people believe it was suicide.

The second last we technically heard.............."Gerard Baden Clay is not a person of interest"

The last thing we heard was a reporter asking Mr Ainsworth if GBC was a suspect and he stipulated "no comment".

Does that meant, as the last major comment made about GBC wa that he is not a person of interest, that we technically cannot discuss him either?

There are other cases on this forum that have no specified 'person/s of interest', for example, the Holly Bobo case. Her family and boyfriend are always discussed.

I don't think this has been suggested; although most likely a few of us have wondered that. Or maybe, as someone suggested to me, the drivers of the vehicles changed over enabling one of the vehicles to travel back home! To picture the complete scenario takes some mind-twisting.

I suggested this way back and I think what the odd thing they are looking for might be that someone jumped out of the second car into the first maybe...If this is the case maybe and it is IMO that 3 people are in the play..Maybe both parents.. My scenario at this stage is that ABC was accidently killed GBC paniced and called his parents and they both drove to meet him to help dispose of the body>> It is JMO though?

Here are the TOS in relation to posting or linking information from social networks FYI

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

The police seem kinda focused on the timing of the cars. What would that be about? As for him having an accomplice, I think if he had one they would have taken her car and dumped it near where the body was dumped, particularly if they were hoping people believe it was suicide.

I believe they are trying to establish how long it would take from the roundaoubt to the home. If/when this gets to court, the police must have exact details to disprove/prove a particular thing, i.e. he said he went to bed a 10 pm but the cameras placed his car/him at the roundabout at 9:58 pm (for example), hence it takes x minutes to get to the home, therefore he is lying (or something similar, if you get the gist of what I'm saying).

There are other cases on this forum that have no specified 'person/s of interest', for example, the Holly Bobo case. Her family and boyfriend are always discussed.

Precisely.....Then I cannot understand why? with tiding so close to his home, why his family members cannot be discussed. A few here seem to think, we cannot talk about Nigel and Elaine, even though their home was 'warranted'. A major part of crime solving, is profiling. People here should not be picked on because they found info that a family member posted on their 'public' page.

How these people (his family) behave in real life paint a picture of their values and what they consider as valuable.

This site is about sleuthing....and if one cannot talk about his heritage (his mom, dad, country roots etc) which is what made him the man he is today, then one cannot gain the knowledge for themselves to make a profile of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20