Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few thoughts come to mind to comment on so far -

Re the roundabout I think it's possible, if Allison was murdered at home, the murderer has taken her body one way to the Kholo Bridge to dispose of it, and returned the other way. I think this would be done to avoid suspicion. It would just be a psychological device in the murderers mind, but I think when he is going to dispose of the body, he is in a panic, not wanting to be detected and terrified someone will see something, stop him or whatever. So possibly he drives the back way. But after disposing of the body and getting in the car unseen, as he drives along he starts to calm a little and think a bit straighter. He goes along Mt Crosby Road, then Moggill Road towards Kenmore, passing the start of Rafting Ground Road opposite Rafting Ground Park. By this time he's realised he needs to do something with her mobile phone which he has taken from the house when he is removing the body. He dumps it along the way, maybe at the back of Rafting Ground Park, or somewhere near there off the main drag (this fits with the area it was triangulated to) and then continues to Kenmore and goes through the roundabout and on to Brookfield, by this time feeling a bit less suspicious looking.

Timing - Well I think it the first part of it happened in the space of about 2 hours. He was perhaps going through the roundabout between 11.30pm and midnight. I am also wondering something else - that he possibly went out a 2nd time, maybe to dispose of the mobile phone then and possibly other things - not sure what, but anything else incriminating. So he killed her, disposed of the body, was high on adrenalin and incredibly panicky. But once he had got back home, he had some time to calm down and think. Then maybe do a bit of cleaning up and tidying, and work out his plan, and removing items from the home would have been part of it. So it's possible the roundabout info could involve more than one trip.

I also agree the route taken the first time could have been in reverse, due to the noisy party happening in the area, and deciding to roll the car down the hill towards Kenmore when leaving so as not to alert neighbours.

Going back to the narcissism and Keyboredoms summation, I can identify with it very closely, including the part which leads to the actual killing. This is exactly how it happens - and I know because it almost happened to me.

Can't really comment on the actual details here, but I just wanted to say that reading that I got a very intuitive "yes", so I just thought I'd mention that.

"Can i post this here?

No you can't post this on this site. This information was taken from a FB page of an extended family member who is not named as a POI in MSM. This information was never released by the media and therefore this person or their FB page should never have been sleuthed.

Wonder if the police have discreetly bugged the various properties of the different players in this matter when they were ceasing items? Pillow talk in the parents home would be interesting listening

I think police need some sort of search warrant to bug place

Be careful of Double standards Polly Dot - how do you know unequivocally that GBC had an ex lover. Rumors yes, but unless it was you between the sheets, I suspect you may not know for certain.

This is right...I didn't attach this woman to being a Mistress and in actual fact I only mentioned tht she was seen by media leaving the Baden-Clays..So shame on you for attaching her to being the mistress because I certainly didn't..I only seen her on the news??

Ooh zing! Good thinking.

Also, if they have a Shell card (or equivalent) you sometimes have to tell them your odometer reading. If he filled up on Thursday and only said he drove home and then did no other driving the police may have noticed it was # more kms since filling up it could be a cause for concern.

This is right...I didn't attach this woman to being a Mistress and in actual fact I only mentioned tht she was seen by media leaving the Baden-Clays..So shame on you for attaching her to being the mistress because I certainly didn't..I only seen her on the news??

i didnt say she was his lover READ my post i said EVEn if she was his lover you should nt post her NAME

Wonder if the police have discreetly bugged the various properties of the different players in this matter when they were seizing items? Pillow talk in the parents home would be interesting listening

yes, also wonder if they put surveillance on gbcs cell phone when they had it, not sure if they have released it back to him yet though

:goodpost::yourock:
Yep....Thus the reasoning that Senior Baden Clays Century 21 dosier stated "Nigel Baden-Clay’s personal history reads like a list of people you’d like to invite to your next dinner party"

Makes it seem like he is an awesome man to be around (because of his family history)....A history only achieved when he showed the world, by changing his name to acquire that said history. (as they say narcissists claim to be of higher standing than they actually are)........Why the heck in reality would someone want him at your dinner table?....Other than us wanting to sit him at a table now to ask a fair few sleuthy questions...lol

It seems that many of us are wrong. Only 1/4 of murders in Australia are perpetrated by someone in an intimate relationship with the victim.

That's probably because of the number of bikies and king's cross thugs constantly knocking each other off ;)

yes, also wonder if they put surveillance on gbcs cell phone when they had it, not sure if they have released it back to him yet though

Not sure but they would be watching GBC every move

I've posted a warning about putting the names of innocent people on this site. If you've had a post removed, I'm referring to you specifically at this point. Timeouts will be harsh if the warning is ignored again. Check your posts and do some deleting if need be.

I know some people have mentioned suicide and I don't believe it is. Having suffered from depression for a few years now I often get very low and want it all to end.

The only thing that keeps me going is my little girl. I think my husband can move on and get married again (I know, not nice) but I could never give up on my daughter. How could anyone ever explain that to her, that her own mother didn't want to be with her and see her go through school (possibly uni) and watch her get married and have kids of her own. I couldn't and from what I've read of Allison I don't believe she could either.

What he wrote was very typical of someone involved in a church - it was written in the flowery way that many pastors write. Basically he was just thanking those who had offered support but I understand that to those outside of an evangelical christian community it does sound strange. I haven't been involved in that for many years but I do recognise it when I see it and can interpret it as such. Others would just think it weird.

No-one said you can't comment on what is out there, but if it were me, and I knew people were dissecting my every word, it would just cause more upset. That's why I contacted them. I'm sure they are not reading this site, but it wasn't fair that they should have what they intended to be private messages to their friends broadcast to the world. Lots of people don't understand how facebook privacy settings work. I was only doing what I would like someone to do for me. I just happened to have the means to do it. I feel for anyone who is being unfairly maligned.

Personally, IMHO, some of the speculation here has been crazy and hasn't added anything to the discussion.

So you don't think they are covering anything up for their Brother? And if you know of them is the family that tight that they would cover for each other ?

Speaking of good ol' Nigel Clay, he and Gerard's mother Elaine, changed their name by deed poll after they were married to 'Baden-Clay'.

ROFL

Wow nice sleuthing! I had thoguht back about how the name woud have come about, and figured his mum must have hypenated on marriage.

But that's just...wow...

I know some people have mentioned suicide and I don't believe it is. Having suffered from depression for a few years now I often get very low and want it all to end.

The only thing that keeps me going is my little girl. I think my husband can move on and get married again (I know, not nice) but I could never give up on my daughter. How could anyone ever explain that to her, that her own mother didn't want to be with her and see her go through school (possibly uni) and watch her get married and have kids of her own. I couldn't and from what I've read of Allison I don't believe she could either.

The police have said murder or unlawful killing so they don't think it is sucicide

As for the canoeist - I have seen a few canoes along the Brisbane River in the past. The previous weekend was raining so he most likely didn't go out for a paddle. If he's anything like my husband he would have been itching to get out and do some exercise.

Poor guy :(

Yep....I guess putting Allison down in the public eye was less of a concern than their privacy. I guess they may presume that one of their own may be a 'person of interest' for unlawful homicide, whilst they continue with life as normal, with absolute privacy.

Though one thing, I am absolutely upset about.............and that is the media casing the house where the children are......those children definitely need space and they are definitely the ABSOLUTE innocents here. They do not need media in their faces after this has happened to their mommy.

Maybe - what you describe is possilbe but a couple of things I'd think unlikely is the physicality from her unless she was actually fighting for her life. Although it hasnt been verified, a couple of people early on said he had scratches and large bruises to his chest and that one of the bruises was like he had been kicked in the chest. As I said this isnt verified but the profile of Allison doesnt sound like she would retaliate if he was being rough with her. it's not impossilbe though.

Human nature being what it is...

Fight-or-flight response:

Males and females tend to deal with stressful situations differently. Males are more likely to respond to an emergency situation with aggression (fight), while females are more likely to flee (flight), turn to others for help, or attempt to defuse the situation – 'tend and befriend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight-or-flight_response

If the children were not at home maybe they went to meet up somewhere after the hairdresser's maybe even a quiet chat near the creek or the scout hut and things went from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills