Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it though, if someone was trying to kill you, what would you do??

run for your life or try & kick the hell of that person??

If the children were not at home maybe they went to meet up somewhere after the hairdresser's maybe even a quiet chat near the creek or the scout hut and things went from there?

I don't know why anyone would go for a quiet chat there! If you're having a quiet chat perhaps near the roundabout they are questioning, but not the scout hall. I know I wouldn't agree to it, even with my trusting husband!

Notice how there have been a couple of people in Brisbane this last week listed as missing - they have bee found safe - but it sparked nowhere near the search like ABC's did.....that confirms to me what we already know to be true..........there was a MASSIVE reason for the search to be so quickly formed.

I deleted my last post because it had quoted a 'naughty post' so I'll rephrase it.

GBC's sister told the media that Allison was suffering from depression. The poor woman is no longer here to refute that, she is now deceased. I have all the sympathy in the world for Allison's daughters, parents and REAL friends. Not one iota for the BC family. They aren't suffering anywhere near the magnitude of the Dickie family. jmo

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226338290711
Edit/Delete Message

I wonder what it is that the police want to know about the roundabout.

Perhaps the killer stripped off his clothes and dumped them in a bin. Not necessarily there, but he may have already had a garbage bag and dumped them in one of the bins... they probably get collected often enough? I know the ones at my work are emptied once a day.

Maybe if your husband was the grandson of the founder of the scouting movement you ay think it would be quite safe

Let's face it though, if someone was trying to kill you, what would you do??

run for your life or try & kick the hell of that person??

If they were holding me down - my attempt to run would become kicking. I would bite

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ter-in-car-crash/story-e6freoof-1226336841867

In relation to the car crash, a Department of Community Safety spokesman confirmed paramedics treated a man (Mr Baden-Clay) on Sunday afternoon after he crashed his car into a bus station outside Indooroopilly Shopping Centre on Musgrave Rd.

He said the man suffered "very minor injuries".

"He was treated with very minor injuries and initially had sore ribs," the DCS spokesman said.

What are Department of Community Safety people? Are they hospital workers?? Nurses?? Doctors??

Initially had sore ribs......I wonder what from................

Maybe he felt he needed treatment for injuries prior to the accident. But knew if he went to the hospital, it would arouse suspicion......Crash the car and that gives him a reason to get his injuries checked.....Im sure people have mentioned this before though.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ter-in-car-crash/story-e6freoof-1226336841867

In relation to the car crash, a Department of Community Safety spokesman confirmed paramedics treated a man (Mr Baden-Clay) on Sunday afternoon after he crashed his car into a bus station outside Indooroopilly Shopping Centre on Musgrave Rd.

He said the man suffered "very minor injuries".

"He was treated with very minor injuries and initially had sore ribs," the DCS spokesman said.

What are Department of Community Safety people? Are they hospital workers?? Nurses?? Doctors??

Initially had sore ribs......I wonder what from................

Ambulance...

The Department of Community Safety was created in March 2009 and includes the Queensland Ambulance Service, the Queensland Fire and Rescue Service, Queensland Corrective Services and Emergency Management Queensland

http://www.communitysafety.qld.gov.au/

Of course she didn't. I am also friends with friends of hers so don't imply I have a bias one way or another.

Whoever did this deserves to be brought to justice, but the family of the perpetrator/s don't deserve to be put under suspicion or made the subject of idle gossip if they had nothing to do with it.

Respectfully Loqi, the comment by us was NOT idle gossip. Allisons' brother in law posted that 'our woe are we you all want to destroy us', then went on to give a promise that more was about to come...in an odd way to suggest more investigation by police may bring out more or clear them all.

His choice was to join the conversations here and post that. We are wondering what he may have meant.
Thank You.

I have seen quite a few questions around "the white car" during the police timing test on Friday night.

My thoughts are maybe they are divulging the colour of the vehicle used so the general public who may have seen this vehicle during the testing aren't calling police/crime stoppers reporting a suspect vehicle in the area on Friday night.

Just my five cents on the subject :)

Respectfully Loqi, the comment by us was NOT idle gossip. Allisons' brother in law posted that 'our woe are we you all want to destroy us', then went on to give a promise that more was about to come...in an odd way to suggest more investigation by police may bring out more or clear them all.

His choice was to join the conversations here and post that. We are wondering what he may have meant.
Thank You.

yes he did post it here didn't he? was it in thread 1 or 2?

Re: the roundabout. Perhaps someone was picked up (to assist) with transporting Allison.

**Apologies if this has already been suggested**

Thank You.

The BIL did not join the conversations here and post that. Some one sleuthed him and his FB page and reposted the information here and that should never have been done.

Notice how there have been a couple of people in Brisbane this last week listed as missing - they have bee found safe - but it sparked nowhere near the search like ABC's did.....that confirms to me what we already know to be true..........there was a MASSIVE reason for the search to be so quickly formed.

There is still a lady missing from Cleveland but i don't know if that's close to Brisbane though. She was reported missing April 20th

yes he did post it here didn't he? was it in thread 1 or 2?

No,another member copied & pasted it from the technological clothesline (f book), which is a no no on this forum.

Maybe if your husband was the grandson of the founder of the scouting movement you ay think it would be quite safe

I still don't see why you wouldn't go to the showgrounds, kenmore plaza carpark or Rafting Ground Reserve. Both a LOT closer than Mt Crosby.

And as mentioned earlier, Allison had a very busy day on Friday - I think the last thing on her mind was a 20 minute drive there and back plus time to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice