Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't one of the cars found across the road from their house (which seems strange but I don't know their driveway arrangements), this may be because someone last drove that car who didn't really know where to park and left it there. Iow there may have been someone else involved

I'd love that link please - I'm trying to collate all the original police statements.

I am trying to find it!! it is the footage of SUPT Ainsworth in front of cemetary after her body was found. He gives a press conference after he releases all the latest details, but every video I find only has him talking, not any reporters asking questions. It is somewhere in the first thread too, but I'm having trouble finding that still.
just an aside, when he tells the reporters that the family has been informed of a body found, he says....families of Allison Bayden Clay...including her husband's family, and Allison's parents, Mr and Mrs Dickie... to me that is very telling, why wouldn't he include her husband?? Had him in their sights way back I think

discussion has made a definate shift from NBC to alleged mistress this morning, so whilst on the subject of female accomplices/other parties etc, what are some of your thoughts on what would prompt police to investigate/interview an
'ex' colleague 3 times, and at least for 4 hours for one of those interviews? I suggested earlier that perhaps she was at the house when GBC reported her missing? or if she was involved previously with GBC, could she just need to be eliminated as POI? or does she have insight to GBC behaviour that could help police? I wonder if police have attempted to interview councellor or therapist that BC's may have been seeing? If they were in fact seeing someone (as friends/locals have indicated), wouldn't said councellor have some insight that others don't? Sorry....suddenly I have a million more questions that probably have no relevance!!!

When was she first questioned? How soon after Allison was reported missing?

I'm guessinig there was contact between GBC and the ex-employee on the days leading up to the murder. I remember a media report early on claimed that GBC made frantic phone calls to people to try and locate ABC before he called police. As an ex-colleague she probably would have known both GBC and ABC so maybe she was one of the people GBC called to ask if she had seen ABC. Or maybe there was some other business or catching up going on between them and the police want to try and establish if GBC said anything or behaved in any strange ways on the days before the death.

Although 3 interviews and one for four hours seems like a lot. Would that be a standard length of time for someone just giving information, or do people think they were interested in more than just general queations?

Am I reading the same as everyone else with this? Im not seeing anything beautiful at all? It wasnt even "about" Allison ( in fact they dont even seem to know her ) seems whoever wrote it made it all about them... lost count of how many "I's" are in it. Its all about what the murderer took away from THEM.. how odd. At this point I personally am still rather stuck on the fact that an innocent lady has had her life taken in the most horrific way. Seems like Brookfield has quite the share of self centred people...

Good point, hadn't seen it that way.

Im inclined to agree here.. you never know what he might have said to get some help either. Possibly not "Ummm yeah come help me move my wife, I kinda killed her" He could have said "Shes hurt, come quick" the poor lady may have not died straight away and he panicked ( in which case a normal person would call an ambo... ) Im just wondering if he somewhat tricked someone into coming out to help... surely you would not get much response to moving a dead body but you would to "I need help NOW" someone could have gone out there not even knowing what they were getting themselves into..

Excellent point. he might have been like: You HAVE to get over here now, something really terrible has happened, I don't know what to do .... i can't say over the phone, trust me, just get over here NOW! *Sob* *Sob*

Then when she got there and realised ABC was dead it probably would have been easier to convince her to help - especially if she felt threatened by a guy who just knocked his own wife off.

She might have even stayed behind at the house incase the kids woke up while he got rid of the body.

Am I reading the same as everyone else with this? Im not seeing anything beautiful at all? It wasnt even "about" Allison ( in fact they dont even seem to know her ) seems whoever wrote it made it all about them... lost count of how many "I's" are in it. Its all about what the murderer took away from THEM.. how odd. At this point I personally am still rather stuck on the fact that an innocent lady has had her life taken in the most horrific way. Seems like Brookfield has quite the share of self centred people...

That's exactly what i thought, but felt it might be insensitive to point it out. I like to think people's intentions are good, even if they come off sounding a bit self-centered. But it seems to me that the whole tragedy is just an inconvenience to her perfect little world.

The things you see on that certain twitter account lol. And Good morning everyone i hope you all slept well last night

Forensic crash unit? wow. They are usually only sent when the accident is very serious- someone has died or has a possibility of death(and head injuries)..At least from what I know.

Maybe the forensic team were concerned someone had died.............Not at the crash.........moreso, someone (namely Allison) had died at the hand of this vehicle previous to this incident. eg her being chased down in that car, run over and killed.

PS : Oh my you guys had me in stitches of laugher. Him riding down the road on a little girls bike. I had the vision of him in his century 21 jacket, the little streamers coming out the handle bars, and lovely basket on the front, with a century 21 sticker on there to add to business appeal.

PSS : Im sorry if this has been written before, im only up to page 19 with my reading.....just haaaaaaaad to comment. :)

Forensic crash unit? wow. They are usually only sent when the accident is very serious- someone has died or has a possibility of death(and head injuries)..At least from what I know.

I suspect that the friends car could possibly be a lionk to ABC's murder..Maybe it had a dint in the front and he needed an excuse for hy it was there?

Forensic Crash Unit jumped all over it in case this was the case...imo

I am trying to find it!! it is the footage of SUPT Ainsworth in front of cemetary after her body was found. He gives a press conference after he releases all the latest details, but every video I find only has him talking, not any reporters asking questions. It is somewhere in the first thread too, but I'm having trouble finding that still.
just an aside, when he tells the reporters that the family has been informed of a body found, he says....families of Allison Bayden Clay...including her husband's family, and Allison's parents, Mr and Mrs Dickie... to me that is very telling, why wouldn't he include her husband?? Had him in their sights way back I think

I watched that press conference live on my computer, Ill go through my history to see if I can try find it. Do they record the live stream and leave it on the web? Im not sure how these things work lol

Maybe a silly question but if the funeral is on friday dose that mean the body has been released if so the post mortum must have given a definate cause of death,the police are waiting on toxicology results which they are hopeful about.
So possibly drugged strangled and thrown of a bridge.
Motive money she was leaving him he would lose to much.
I hope the judge puts that little black cloth on his head

I agree with you...drugged suffocated maybe, then tossed ... Maybe us girls can be reminded here....don't get caught up with the wrong man...cos a loveless marriage with kids can KILL U!

There was a video that didn't mention Gerard directly. But there was also a press conference on tv where supt Ainsworth said something about we're trying to solve this for Gerard, the girls and the families ( Not exact words) . I don't know where i would find it online now though unless someone else knows the link

A lot of these little bloggers have aspirations of becoming authors, plus they have a "little shop"...on the side.

I'm sorry folks, when I referred to "that" picture last night of GBC with visible scratches on his face, it was in fact that picture but a different copy of it that I had been looking at. I couldn't see scratches on the one I referred to last night either (doh!!)

You can see them here...I hope..... :)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...ished-a-week-ago/story-fn7x8me2-1226340478164

Where are the scratches? I magnified the image but can't make them out.

There's a dark mark up near his hairline, is that something?

I just went and looked at the news report about the funeral. At the beginning it says Brisbane mum Allison Baden-Clay will be buried on Friday with her cause of death still unknown, and forensic results still outstanding.

I'm guessing there is alot they have to do when someone dies :(

I did wonder, if they have found it or they are just more centred and interested in the round about and maybe if they can get what they need from that, they are not as concerned with the phone?? I wonder.

is it possible that the found the phone at the roundabout and this is the odd thing that may have been seen?

Where are the scratches? I magnified the image but can't make them out.

There's a dark mark up near his hairline, is that something?

YES, and on the same side, just above his right eyebrow is another longer one. Its funny,I came see it much better on my work computer than I can on my own at home. Its pretty clear at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member