Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there WAS a local who called police the morning she was reported missing after seeing something unusual (I think near the roundabout) I will try and find the link but it was reported here on this thread earlier today when discussion was focussed on roundabout. someone suggestd that this report to police could have given them pause when GBC reported wife missing and the two incidents were considered to be related?

I believe you are totally onto something here!!!!!

Allison Baden-Clay's parents to bury their murdered daughter at Ipswich's St Paul's Anglican Church on Friday

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/all...ay/story-e6frfkvr-1226349358004#ixzz1uCGXvjvQ

snipped...It's understood that Mr Baden-Clay, who reported his wife missing the morning after she reportedly took a late-night walk and didn't return, spent the long weekend at Tallebudgera on the Gold Coast with friends and his three daughters, who are still coming to terms with their mother's death.

The trip was part of an annual gathering that the late Mrs Baden-Clay had joined in previous years.

[Quoting myself to connect the snipped text to the link from which it came...]

I'm off to bed. I hope tomorrow brings an announcement of someone being charged or at least the Cause of Death being announced.

Rest In peace Allison. xo Night all and I wish you all good sleep!

MISSING PERSONS REPORTING:

Question: Do you need to wait 24 hours before reporting a person missing?
You do not have to wait 24 hours to report someone as missing. If you have serious concerns for the safety and welfare of a person, and their whereabouts are unknown, then you may immediately report them missing to your local police. Police will take a report where there are concerns for safety and welfare and their whereabouts are unknown.

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/about-us/faqs.aspx#q0

Thanks, CaseClosed, this is what I mean. He didn't have to report her missing that morning or call 000 (if that's what he actually did - not too sure I trust the media on that). If he was guilty of the crime he would another 12 hours to clean up etc.

Unless he was being careful about giving the right impression of being concerned for her safety. But then, his behavior after that contradicts this.

Re the funeral at St Pauls - may I add some local context.

Allison was Anglican, so presumably her parents were too, so St Pauls would have been their church. Meaning Allison was quite likely christened and maybe even married there. And again, like sending the girls to Grammar, old Ipswich sticks to its traditions, with people being christened, married, buried etc all from the same church, especially the old establishment ones as central to the community as St Pauls (or St Mary's).

St Pauls is a beautiful historical church in the Gothic cathedral style, one of the oldest churches in Queensland, with and amazing historical pipe organ (oldest in the state). It's large and can seat a lot of people, and will enable those who loved her to create a beautiful celebration of her life in the style she deserved.

Allison touched so many lives and there will be a lot of people wanting to pay their respects, and I think it's great that they'll have the chance to do so. A private ceremony would still be discovered anyway, and could end up causing a massive crush at a much smaller venue.

Allison deserves a beautiful funeral - and there's no reason for her to hide. This would have been the choice of her parents, the Dickies, not the BCs.

Me too! My eyes are burning. good night all! Look forward to reading more posts tomorrow!

I have heard a few stories from people who are close to this case and when I tie these stories up with what has been released by the media I am led to believe that there were two cars seen on the round about. GBC's car and the mistresses car. Hence the reason for the long and repeated interviews and also the reason why they are focusing on the roundabout. The police want an eye witness to support what they already have through the cameras.

This is IMO.... I could be totally wrong!!!! (I thought I better state that before I am accused of knowing it all!!!!!)

Thanks for that. By why is that out of the ordinary? Did they stop nearby or something?

I thought maybe he stopped off for a swim at the Kenmore pool to get rid of mud evidence etc...

Thanks for that. By why is that out of the ordinary? Did they stop nearby or something?

I thought maybe he stopped off for a swim at the Kenmore pool to get rid of mud evidence etc...
Not sure about the details.... This is just my theory after putting some hearsay and some facts together!

I think she was placed there as well, but have no reasons to back this up - maybe I just prefer the idea that she was at the very least not treated like disposable rubbish. :(

If it was someone that knew her or was close to her, I just can't see them "dumping" her so callously.

Sorry to say, but that spot is actually under the high water mark on the bank. She would have been left there by the ebbing tide. If you look closely there's about a foot of river bank behind it, and all the ground in front is muddy flats. She'd been in the water.

Much has been mentioned about GBC's accident possibly being an avoidance tactic so he did not have to attend the Press conference with the Police. Cannot help but wonder if this may have been an attempt at suicide - that car is pretty mangled up so he would have hit that wall pretty hard.

Just an aside whilst on this photo of GBC. I noticed today when magnifying head shots of GBC that you can see some scratches on his face quite well in this shot. They dont look like rose bush type scratches either.

I cant for the life of me imagine how he could have explained away facial scratches to the police on the morning he reported ABC missing. I mean, what amazing bad timing to have scratches on your face when your wife strangely disappears. Bizarre. Would love to know what he said.

Also, and I know this part came 2nd hand from a local regarding the hairdressers questioning of ABC, but why would she have scratches? Bruises or welts, but scratches? Not a typical sort of injury to sustain from a male I would think/

My first thought on this was that the body was found with scratches etc and they wanted to confirm or deny if they were present before she was killed???? IMO

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/top...ges-on-forensic-tests/661602?from=mostpopular

When The Courier-Mail created an online space for tributes on Saturday, Queenslanders rushed to offer support, particularly her three young daughters.

"Allison, I will always remember you as a devoted mother and a gentle, caring and loving person who knew how to have a laugh and a bit of fun," wrote Sue Barnes of Brookfield.
"I am still in disbelief at what has happened and my heart goes out to all those who love you, especially your parents and your girls."

Isn't this someone who used to be an ex colleague????????

Very well spotted Berry - mmmm seems to deliberately miss off a certain person. Can think of a few reasons why someone might do that!!

Much has been mentioned about GBC's accident possibly being an avoidance tactic so he did not have to attend the Press conference with the Police. Cannot help but wonder if this may have been an attempt at suicide - that car is pretty mangled up so he would have hit that wall pretty hard.

Yes that's the other option, but more like "attempt to look like..."

The car wheels straight-on either side of the raised island in front of the pole indicate aiming, not swerving/evasion.

It's a very public spot, and not especially high speed - modern cars are designed to crumple to absorb impact.

When men decide to kill themselves by violent means they usually make a pretty definite job of it. And there are lots of nice high hillside roads nearby.

LOL

But yes I can't help thinking there would have been *a lot* of mud involved in this.

So much rain + muddy riverbanks + carrying/dragging 55+ kg.

Boots, tyres, inside of car, clothes, floor of home, inside washing machine.

If you've been stomping around a river bank there's nowhere to clean off your shoes before getting in car, unless you take them off, and then considering recent weather there could still be mud that had oozed thru to socks.

Forgive my sexism (but girls you know it, lol) but sometimes your average bloke isn't the best at noticing these things, i wonder how much mud was observed around certain location/s by police.

there is footage of a reporter asking Supt Ainsworth what time the car was returned to the residence, something about 'was the car returned at 11pm', to which Ainsworth replied, it was news to him, he looked totally unaware of what they were asking, in fact they asked twice. this could have begun speculation about the cars not both eing at home....have heard on this thread talk about one of the cars being at the showgrounds, also just sounds like idle gossip

BTW..the footage I am referring to, is when Allison's body is found but not confirmed as hers, if anyone needs me to link it, i will do so

I'd love that link please - I'm trying to collate all the original police statements.

Maybe a silly question but if the funeral is on friday dose that mean the body has been released if so the post mortum must have given a definate cause of death,the police are waiting on toxicology results which they are hopeful about.
So possibly drugged strangled and thrown of a bridge.
Motive money she was leaving him he would lose to much.
I hope the judge puts that little black cloth on his head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member