Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou Alicat i just wasn't sure because it's hard to tell in some of the photos/videos

Maybe the BC's wanted a public funeral, so they could put on a 'show' and all break down in grief in front of the cameras in an effort to turn the tide of public opinion and garner some sympathy.

I am sure these people love their grandchildren regardless of what their son may or may not be guilty of.
It would be heartbreaking for anyone to watch their grandchildren sob and farewell their mother

ooops and i meant to say or would you need a boat or something to get down too where she was

i recall someone said previously that it is possible to walk down there but not easy.

I'd stop and take a photo, but it may look a bit suss.

Having said that. The car would have been left up the top for a considerable amount of time. There is no real place to hide it on the side of the road. Where the access point is (inbound over bridge) is where the fishermen normally park.

I don't know if gbc is guilty. IMO the strangest behaviour was from the very beginning when abc went "missing".
Why wouldn't he call the local hospitals first? Or check with police that there had been no accidents or pedestrians hit by vehicle etc?
Why go straight to reporting a missing person?
Also, the house being declared a crime scene is obviously a bell ringer. I wonder if he's attempted to " clean up" using harsh chemicals ex bleach which would smell very strongly and be very noticeable.
As to the interview with his sister and someone's claim he was on cocaine because of his pupils? He may well have been sedated by the doctor- his wife Has been declared deceased,or prescribed pain meds after his injury.
As for his demeanour, I don't know him personally, I am not familiar with his mannerisms or syntax but to apologise in the first breath... It's all very strange.
I hope closure is found for the Dickies.
I hope those poor girls can heal somewhere, in time and with love from their family.
I hope is Gbc is innocent then the damage done to his reputation can be undone.
It strikes me he may be covering up for someone.
All this is my opinion only.
Justice for Allison.

Having said that. The car would have been left up the top for a considerable amount of time. There is no real place to hide it on the side of the road. Where the access point is (inbound over bridge) is where the fishermen normally park.

Unless another person drove the car, continued on a bit and looped around and picked the first person up?

Please recap for me because I am a bit lost on this. How long did it take from when she was missing to her husband reporting it? And from what I'm reading (just started yesterday trying to learn about this case) he was the last to see her alive?

And was he staying at his parent's house? Why did they search there? Sorry for the elementary questions but the new sources I read last night didn't answer those two questions for me. :tyou:

I don't know how many cars would pass by that area at the time of night most likely(going by the police possible time frame). But you would think someone might have noticed a car parked up there at that time of night. Unless this is not unusual(??), but then again after all the media reprots you'd think maybe it would jog someones memory and they report it.

Please recap for me because I am a bit lost on this. How long did it take from when she was missing to her husband reporting it? And from what I'm reading (just started yesterday trying to learn about this case) he was the last to see her alive?

And was he staying at his parent's house? Why did they search there? Sorry for the elementary questions but the new sources I read last night didn't answer those two questions for me. :tyou:

He reported her missing on Friday morning 7:30 am and said last he saw of her was the night before, when she was watching TV and he went to bed at 10 pm. Yes, it appears he was the last to see her alive. As soon as the missing persons report was placed, police made some unspecified observations when visiting their home, which prompted the police to declare it a crime scene. He went to stay at his parents house with the 3 daughters. Subsequently the police searched his parents house to and took items (PC, shredded paper) from the house.

Well they just gave the time and date of the funeral on the news tonight. Friday 11am at St Pauls Anglican Church Ipswich. Hmmm, interesting!

It's a large and beautiful church. Wish I was home so I could pay my respects, but I guess there will be a lot of "sticky beaks" going.

Supposedly Allison went missing, or was last seen around 10pm on Thursday and was reported missing 7.30am the next day by her husband. He was not living at the parents- well at least no factual reports of this. He has been staying with the parents since(his and Allisons place was declared a crime scene on the Friday morning). The police are centering around a time frame of between 11.30pm thurs and 4am Fri at a round about where they have witnesses(i Believe) to seeiing the families cars.

I don't know how many cars would pass by that area at the time of night most likely(going by the police possible time frame). But you would think someone might have noticed a car parked up there at that time of night. Unless this is not unusual(??), but then again after all the media reprots you'd think maybe it would jog someones memory and they report it.

It is very unusual to see a car there at this time of year, and especially at night.

Around Summer there can be a few cars, but generally the same car and for awhile I saw a scooter.

I would notice it and I drive 3-4 times a week past midnight.

I wish they would immediately call the victim's residence a crime scene in the States. :sigh: Seems to me that the criminals have more rights than victims here.

I don't know about a source except that I know. Can I post the number plates on here? That will answer the question. I think there is confusion because of the advertising of C21 on the Prado.

Interestingly I was looking at the alleged mistress's twitter account and she mentions what Gerard's personalized plate is. Yes all you do gooders will be outraged that I mentioned this..(It's nothing at all incriminating,was just surprised to see his name mentioned) Obviously I can't link but you can do your own looking.

I wish they would immediately call the victim's residence a crime scene in the States. :sigh: Seems to me that the criminals have more rights than victims here.

I actually think some would say that is the case here too. However in this case Police made some observations at the house it has been reported and this is what mobilized things pretty quickly.

Interestingly I was looking at the alleged mistress's twitter account and she mentions what Gerard's personalized plate is. Yes all you do gooders will be outraged that I mentioned this..(It's nothing at all incriminating,was just surprised to see his name mentioned) Obviously I can't link but you can do your own looking.

I still have no idea who she is - I always miss out on info, but I am also not asking for this info so please don't give me slack posters. Last time I asked if the ex-colleagues name had been mentioned and everyone yelled at me. I was asking if it was known in the media!

That is very interesting... Has she made any recent posts?

I know everyone is keen for GBC to be regarded as the primary POI. However, what if it was someone else like the purported mistress or someone else who was aware of the movements of ABC (ie her hairdressing appointment, kids maybe sleeping over at in-laws etc)? May provide a different perspective?

So if the cars are easily identified,personalized plates and signage,something "odd" seen could just be someone driving one of the cars that shouldn't be????

I guess i better go to bed considering it's 12:50am. Take care everyone and sleep well when you go :)

That is the most unusual thing about this case. It is not normal to declare a 'crime scene' as soon as someone is reported missing. The police managed to get a search warrant in a matter of hours. So, the great question is why did this happened so quickly and what observations did they make once arriving at the house. The husband (nor anybody else) has not been declared as a "person of interest" or "suspect" at this stage. Hope this helps understand the scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste