Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thank you that is what I meant! Sorry it's late and I should be asleep!

I don't think he had anything to gain. I am not convinced that he wanted her dead. Or that he did it. I think that either she was murdered by a woman involved with him and he was drawn in to it... or this was a paid situation. There seems to be circumstance that made it a "perfect night for a murder"... weather that was set up or weather that was taken advantage of is unclear at this time.

He would be unlikely to want to leave his wife and move on - that still isn't such a good move societally in his circle. But if she were dead he may get some insurance?

I though am not convinced he planned this. He doesn't profile that way. To me he seems to be a man that is taken with the waves...

OMG. so much of what you say has also been my thoughts. Thank you for your insightful comments.

I totally agree. I know psych profiles don't mean everything... AND I concede I don't have the comfort of a face to face interview with GBC... BUT going by what I've seen he did not act alone. He is suffering extreme stress & anxiety which could be put down to grief, however my hunch is it's not just that.
If I profile correctly GBD is a man in a little boy's body. He wants what he wants and doesn't get why he can't have it. He has a sense of entitlement. However he doesn't have the intellect that will meticulously plan. This is not the profile of a BPD or narcissist personality... Women who are driven plan meticulously, weigh up the pros and cons. IF GBC has a personality as he is portrayed/reported/assumed to have there is someone else involved. Someone who if they didn't get what they wanted would act alone...

I agree about the feeling of entitlement, but it actually is a part of Narcissistic Personality disorder.

- this from PsychCentral

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality DisorderIn order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
•Requires excessive admiration
•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx36.htm

Also, those with Borderline Personality disorder there can be a sense of entitlement, although most experts say this is more to do with narcissism. But Borderline and Narcissistic personality disorder are 2 of several disorders whoch are classed as "Cluster B' disorders.

There is also such a thing as Narcissistic Rage -

Narcissistic Rage Symptoms The term 'narcissistic rage' was introduced by Heinz Kohut in his book, 'The Analysis of the Self'. As narcissists believe that they are perfect individuals who know everything and who can never go wrong, the thought that somebody is challenging their views or behavior can cause rage in them. This rage can be expressed in two ways. The most obvious way is explosive behavior where the person will lash out at the other person, both verbally as well as physically. Sometimes, too much rage can give rise to murderous thoughts in the narcissistic individuals. The other way of expressing their rage is the passive aggressive behavior where the person will not harm the person physically or mentally, but will punish them by giving silent treatment.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/narcissistic-rage.html

Could easily fit the personality of a murderer who has had grandiose plans and a relationship that are both failing. Even just pointing this out, which is necessary to have any sort of discussion to try to fix things, can spark a rage that escalates into a situation where the narcissistic person can't stand to hear it, and has to silence that person, will do anything in the moment to silence that person. Home truths are painful to hear so basically the source of the pain has to be eliminated at all costs.

OMG. so much of what you say has also been my thoughts. Thank you for your insightful comments.

Will look tomorrow when I am on a better connection. The Bwanas (BC seniors) have an insurance sideline & I am curious if it extends to life insurance. I am pretty sure it would - have license, have underwriters, all systems go

Perhaps the odd thing seen was a man on a little girls bike? Maybe he got on one of the girls bikes and rode down to Kenmore and collected the second car?

LOL...Brilliant!

Oh yeah, you're right! I forgot there's a 'Police Beat' right there at the bus stop! :)

Besides there is usually coppers hanging around the bus stop...so my kids tell me....apparently its known as a druggie shop so its monitored quite a bit.

The Forensic Crash Unit came apparently. Considering the circumstances, a man, two days after his wife has disappeared, is seemingly on his way to speak with police about it, crashes his car. :what:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...urbs-of-brisbane/story-e6freoof-1226338302828

Forensic crash unit? wow. They are usually only sent when the accident is very serious- someone has died or has a possibility of death(and head injuries)..At least from what I know.

I have a problem with the theory that if the victim is somehow related to the perp, then the perp would cover the body (bury, conceal, etc.). Many murderers don't cover their known victims ... think Menendez brothers, etc.

I have a problem with the theory that if the victim is somehow related to the perp, then the perp would cover the body (bury, conceal, etc.). Many murderers don't cover their known victims ... think Menendez brothers, etc.

I missed that, where was that stated? I'm not sure, as you say, that would be a blanket rule?

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/top...ges-on-forensic-tests/661602?from=mostpopular

When The Courier-Mail created an online space for tributes on Saturday, Queenslanders rushed to offer support, particularly her three young daughters.

"Allison, I will always remember you as a devoted mother and a gentle, caring and loving person who knew how to have a laugh and a bit of fun," wrote Sue Barnes of Brookfield.
"I am still in disbelief at what has happened and my heart goes out to all those who love you, especially your parents and your girls."

Isn't this someone who used to be an ex colleague????????

Probably wouldn't consider it a hard and fast rule

I have noted that Limaes... He looks like he's funked himself up a bit... He's looking rather dapper compared to previously when he looked very staid... There are many reasons where someone takes more note of their physical appearance...

I am intrigued by this case & admit to it becoming something that affords much of my thought time. For a number of reasons - not the least that this case (to me) highlights how the "average Jo" can find themselves in the most extraordinary circumstances... & like most of us I am sure I want to see the death of this Woman explained & life begun to rebuild for her daughters and family.
I personally think it's worthy to realise that most of us can be confronted or involved in situations that can take us on extraordinary journeys... Before we wag our fingers about affairs, political aspirations etc etc it's wise to realise that there for the grace of God/Universe go we... Rightly most of us won't find ourselves in such public situations but I am sure most of us have found ourselves in situations that seem incredible in how they unfold. The BC clan have found this out on a grand scale. Their every belief, move and word will for some time be newsworthy...

I maintain my belief though that there is an outsider here involved - something is not fitting...

For Gerard if it's found he is in a relationship & that woman assisted or in fact aided in the demise of ABC this is a huge societal & professional nightmare for someone of his background... That's enough to produce bumps on his elbows and massive weight loss overnight!!! (I have to say I don't think the bump is anything but his muscles due to holding a heavy basket...& the mark I don't put too much emphasis on either...) I sweat just trying to imagine it!

Agreed. Your posts make so much sense to me and my thoughts. Thanks.

I missed that, where was that stated? I'm not sure, as you say, that would be a blanket rule?

It has been discussed on and off over the last day or so by some members who have some knowledge about profiling, indicating that a serial killer (or killer unknown to the victim) would just dump the body because there is no emotional attachment. But, if the killer is close to the victim, then they generally conceal the body. The fact that Allison was just left there, exposed to the elements, etc. could indicate that the person that left her there was not really emotionally attached to her, hence we could conclude it was more than one person involved.

IMO, not all intimate murderers cover their victim's body.

So he did say she took a late night walk...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...church-on-friday/story-e6freoof-1226349239865

It's understood that Mr Baden-Clay, who reported his wife missing the morning after she reportedly took a late-night walk and didn't return, spent the long weekend at Tallebudgera on the Gold Coast with friends and his three daughters, who are still coming to terms with their mother's death.

Forensic crash unit? wow. They are usually only sent when the accident is very serious- someone has died or has a possibility of death(and head injuries)..At least from what I know.

The accident happened only two days after ABC went missing. Perhaps they tested the car for any tampering? You know, making sure that he also wasn't a target?

I think in one of your earlier posts, you said you didn't think ABC was thrown over the bridge or put into water...I think that as well. The Queensland Scouts Assoc. have said the creek was too narrow (from their campgrounds to where she was found) and overgrown for her to 'float' 300m to where she finished up. If you look at the area on Google earth and keep zooming in, you can see that no way did she float there. Don't mean to sound crude, but she would have gotten snagged on the many debris.

I think she was placed there and looking at the area, sounds hard to believe the killer carried her body by themself.

I think she was placed there as well, but have no reasons to back this up - maybe I just prefer the idea that she was at the very least not treated like disposable rubbish. :(

If it was someone that knew her or was close to her, I just can't see them "dumping" her so callously.

Your not the only one i was actually doing alot of thinking this afternoon and i thought of some of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back