Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if that was a bruise and an unnatural lump, he would have worn long sleeves.

Yes, it's odd. But every photo after that he had long sleeves. I wonder if this was before he lawyered up - it was fairly early in the piece.

Your job sounds interesting Inanna. I enjoy reading your posts.:coffeews:

If you look at pics of GBC now compared to pics of him a year ago, his looks have changed significantly. Weight loss as well as change in colour of his complexion. It looks as though he has been suffering stress and anxiety months before ABC was killed. jmo

I have noted that Limaes... He looks like he's funked himself up a bit... He's looking rather dapper compared to previously when he looked very staid... There are many reasons where someone takes more note of their physical appearance...

I am intrigued by this case & admit to it becoming something that affords much of my thought time. For a number of reasons - not the least that this case (to me) highlights how the "average Jo" can find themselves in the most extraordinary circumstances... & like most of us I am sure I want to see the death of this Woman explained & life begun to rebuild for her daughters and family.
I personally think it's worthy to realise that most of us can be confronted or involved in situations that can take us on extraordinary journeys... Before we wag our fingers about affairs, political aspirations etc etc it's wise to realise that there for the grace of God/Universe go we... Rightly most of us won't find ourselves in such public situations but I am sure most of us have found ourselves in situations that seem incredible in how they unfold. The BC clan have found this out on a grand scale. Their every belief, move and word will for some time be newsworthy...

I maintain my belief though that there is an outsider here involved - something is not fitting...

For Gerard if it's found he is in a relationship & that woman assisted or in fact aided in the demise of ABC this is a huge societal & professional nightmare for someone of his background... That's enough to produce bumps on his elbows and massive weight loss overnight!!! (I have to say I don't think the bump is anything but his muscles due to holding a heavy basket...& the mark I don't put too much emphasis on either...) I sweat just trying to imagine it!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...church-on-friday/story-e6freoof-1226349239865

GRIEF: Allison Baden-Clay's parents, Priscilla and Geoff Dickie, and (inset) Allison and Priscilla. Source: The Courier-Mail
ALLISON Baden-Clay's body has been released for burial, but the family still doesn't know how she died.

Priscilla and Geoff Dickie are organising the funeral for their 43-year-old daughter - to take place at Ipswich's St Paul's Anglican Church on Friday - but no cause of death has been provided and the results of extensive forensic testing remain outstanding.

"We're as fine as can be expected," Mrs Dickie said yesterday.

"I'm surrounded with all my family here. We're actually trying to organise the funeral.

"(Husband) Gerard gave permission to us to arrange the funeral in co-operation with him."

It's understood that Mr Baden-Clay, who reported his wife missing the morning after she reportedly took a late-night walk and didn't return, spent the long weekend at Tallebudgera on the Gold Coast with friends and his three daughters, who are still coming to terms with their mother's death.

Murder probe hinges on forensic tests
Cops hope Kenmore route leads to killer
Baden-Clay once favoured by LNP

The trip was part of an annual gathering that the late Mrs Baden-Clay had joined in previous years.

Mrs Dickie said the family planned to have Reverend Bev Bell from their Kenmore parish head the funeral proceedings.

Rev Bell recently hosted a service for Mrs Baden-Clay at the Church of the Good Shepherd, which is located next door to the Baden-Clay family's home on Brookfield Rd where she went missing more than two weeks ago.

The Courier-Mail revealed yesterday that police were awaiting a toxicology reading on Mrs Baden-Clay's body and forensic testing of the family cars. Police wouldn't say reveal a cause of death wasn't released, saying it was an ongoing homicide investigation and they were unable to comment.

Mrs Baden-Clay was last seen at her Brookfield home in Brisbane's west late on Thursday, April 19.

Her body was found 11 days later at Kholo Creek crossing at Anstead, about 15km away.

"With your emotions, the initial emotion that she was missing. That was bad enough . . . then to find her, that was more or less a relief," Mrs Dickie said last week.

"And then to find she was murdered, that just makes it harder, but it makes us more determined to keep going for her.

"Everything we do now, we do for the girls."

The Dickies have since set up an education trust fund for their granddaughters.

Donations can be made through the NAB to BSB: 084 737, account: 133196502, or via badenclay.appeal@gmail.com.

If you actually mean 'little boy in man's body' I couldn't agree more. Google Nigelaine and you will find pics of him as a kid

Yes thank you that is what I meant! Sorry it's late and I should be asleep!

I don't think he had anything to gain. I am not convinced that he wanted her dead. Or that he did it. I think that either she was murdered by a woman involved with him and he was drawn in to it... or this was a paid situation. There seems to be circumstance that made it a "perfect night for a murder"... weather that was set up or weather that was taken advantage of is unclear at this time.

He would be unlikely to want to leave his wife and move on - that still isn't such a good move societally in his circle. But if she were dead he may get some insurance?

I though am not convinced he planned this. He doesn't profile that way. To me he seems to be a man that is taken with the waves...

I'm not sure which call you mean?

The discussion was about police not attending the scene of minor accidents. When he crashed the friend's car, someone obviously reported the accident to the police and they did attend, because here they had a guy who's wife had gone missing and now he was in an accident. But how did police know it was him who was driving the car (and not some other person) before they got to crash site at the shopping centre?

I think that if someone is injured in an accident, the police have to attend. If he went in the ambulance, then it is likely that the police attended.

smashing your car infront of the bus stop and indro shopping centre...lots of witnesses to call 000 for you....great work...!

The discussion was about police not attending the scene of minor accidents. When he crashed the friend's car, someone obviously reported the accident to the police and they did attend, because here they had a guy who's wife had gone missing and now he was in an accident. But how did police know it was him who was driving the car (and not some other person) before they got to crash site at the shopping centre?

Great point!

I have noted that Limaes... He looks like he's funked himself up a bit... He's looking rather dapper compared to previously when he looked very staid... There are many reasons where someone takes more note of their physical appearance...

I am intrigued by this case & admit to it becoming something that affords much of my thought time. For a number of reasons - not the least that this case (to me) highlights how the "average Jo" can find themselves in the most extraordinary circumstances... & like most of us I am sure I want to see the death of this Woman explained & life begun to rebuild for her daughters and family.
I personally think it's worthy to realise that most of us can be confronted or involved in situations that can take us on extraordinary journeys... Before we wag our fingers about affairs, political aspirations etc etc it's wise to realise that there for the grace of God/Universe go we... Rightly most of us won't find ourselves in such public situations but I am sure most of us have found ourselves in situations that seem incredible in how they unfold. The BC clan have found this out on a grand scale. Their every belief, move and word will for some time be newsworthy...

I maintain my belief though that there is an outsider here involved - something is not fitting...

For Gerard if it's found he is in a relationship & that woman assisted or in fact aided in the demise of ABC this is a huge societal & professional nightmare for someone of his background... That's enough to produce bumps on his elbows and massive weight loss overnight!!! (I have to say I don't think the bump is anything but his muscles due to holding a heavy basket...& the mark I don't put too much emphasis on either...) I sweat just trying to imagine it!

I think in one of your earlier posts, you said you didn't think ABC was thrown over the bridge or put into water...I think that as well. The Queensland Scouts Assoc. have said the creek was too narrow (from their campgrounds to where she was found) and overgrown for her to 'float' 300m to where she finished up. If you look at the area on Google earth and keep zooming in, you can see that no way did she float there. Don't mean to sound crude, but she would have gotten snagged on the many debris.

I think she was placed there and looking at the area, sounds hard to believe the killer carried her body by themself.

Police station is just accross the road from shopping centre...perhaps they just looked out the window...??? honestly...they could see the commotion from their front door where he banged into the pillar...they propably heard the noise???? wot a ....fancy ramming your car into the bus stop like that in a last attempt to squeeze out of being investigated by police

Police station is just accross the road from shopping centre...perhaps they just looked out the window...??? honestly...they could see the commotion from their front door where he banged into the pillar...they propably heard the noise???? wot a ....fancy ramming your car into the bus stop like that in a last attempt to squeeze out of being investigated by police

hahahaha!!! That is too funny!

I think in one of your earlier posts, you said you didn't think ABC was thrown over the bridge or put into water...I think that as well. The Queensland Scouts Assoc. have said the creek was too narrow (from their campgrounds to where she was found) and overgrown for her to 'float' 300m to where she finished up. If you look at the area on Google earth and keep zooming in, you can see that no way did she float there. Don't mean to sound crude, but she would have gotten snagged on the many debris.

I think she was placed there and looking at the area, sounds hard to believe the killer carried her body by themself.

Yes... I don't think she was carried there either. I think it's likely her body was taken there by boat... Forensics would detect foot prints, sole imprints, clothing debris, etc etc...

This was not a one man/woman job in my opinion... Unless of course she was thrown over the edge. Which seems unlikely. IF the photos of under the bridge with an officer standing over her are in fact her... It would seem she was left out in the open. It is simply not the profile of how a killer known to her would leave her. Of course profiles can be wrong. BUT it seemed a very detached way of leaving a body...

Perhaps there is even someone we haven't even thought of. I though am curious about in my opinion, the over sexualised behaviour of the senior BC's on camera. Not average behaviour and it sparks questions...

Excuse my poor grammar and punctuation. I need to go to sleep!

If we make the assumption that someone called the police, we can also assume that almost the whole of the Western Suburbs know who he is with the media focus on him at the moment and someone recognized him and called the police with the info.

Or we can assume either him or one if his passengers (if he had anyone with him) called it in themselves.

There's also the possibility that they've had him under surveillance and were aware of the accident straight-away.

I think all the above are reasonable assumptions/guesses.

If both cars were driven at some point, it could point to a second person involved. Even if Allison drove off originally, someone else would have been needed to help bring both cars home if they had travelled any significant distance. Catching a taxi would have been traceable, too late and too obvious for public transport and too far to walk.

Perhaps the odd thing seen was a man on a little girls bike? Maybe he got on one of the girls bikes and rode down to Kenmore and collected the second car?

Oh yeah, you're right! I forgot there's a 'Police Beat' right there at the bus stop! :)

Yes... I don't think she was carried there either. I think it's likely her body was taken there by boat... Forensics would detect foot prints, sole imprints, clothing debris, etc etc...

This was not a one man/woman job in my opinion... Unless of course she was thrown over the edge. Which seems unlikely. IF the photos of under the bridge with an officer standing over her are in fact her... It would seem she was left out in the open. It is simply not the profile of how a killer known to her would leave her. Of course profiles can be wrong. BUT it seemed a very detached way of leaving a body...

Perhaps there is even someone we haven't even thought of. I though am curious about in my opinion, the over sexualised behaviour of the senior BC's on camera. Not average behaviour and it sparks questions...

I find this very interesting.I too have been leaning towards more than one involved. And person in question either did not do, but knows who or is possibly involved in some shape or form. Only my opinion though.

perhaps the odd thing seen was a man on a little girls bike? Maybe he got on one of the girls bikes and rode down to kenmore and collected the second car?

o m g .... Picture that!

Perhaps the odd thing seen was a man on a little girls bike? Maybe he got on one of the girls bikes and rode down to Kenmore and collected the second car?
:floorlaugh: I can just see a man peddling full belt down the road. legs going a million miles an hour on this little girls push bike.

(sorry no disrespect to the situation, I just had a funny visual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust