Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/top...ges-on-forensic-tests/661602?from=mostpopular

When The Courier-Mail created an online space for tributes on Saturday, Queenslanders rushed to offer support, particularly her three young daughters.

"Allison, I will always remember you as a devoted mother and a gentle, caring and loving person who knew how to have a laugh and a bit of fun," wrote Sue Barnes of Brookfield.
"I am still in disbelief at what has happened and my heart goes out to all those who love you, especially your parents and your girls."

Isn't this someone who used to be an ex colleague????????

I saw that too. She is listed in the C21 Taringa Meet the Teem. There is a very clear message there!!!!

It has been discussed on and off over the last day or so by some members who have some knowledge about profiling, indicating that a serial killer (or killer unknown to the victim) would just dump the body because there is no emotional attachment. But, if the killer is close to the victim, then they generally conceal the body. The fact that Allison was just left there, exposed to the elements, etc. could indicate that the person that left her there was not really emotionally attached to her, hence we could conclude it was more than one person involved.

IMO, not all intimate murderers cover their victim's body.

Thanks. I did miss that post then. I have tried to make sure I catch up with all, but maybe skimmed some. Interesting anyway. Thanks for that.

Your not the only one i was actually doing alot of thinking this afternoon and i thought of some of this.

Yes I have been thinking it for awhile actually. I was initially thinking like many that it all pointed one way..But I have had a sneaking suspicion for while that dare i say it..there is more going on and possibly more than one involved.

The accident happened only two days after ABC went missing. Perhaps they tested the car for any tampering? You know, making sure that he also wasn't a target?

hmm, yes. It may have been simply cause of who was involved-if they knew that. with the nature of the case. (actually they would have known, as Forensic crash only come after the attending officers call them)

I've never felt the body was washed or floated down the river. Just didnt look like the position, it was a bit too neat. I think it was on it's side with the face down a bit although I couldnt see much and was partly going by someone elses interpretation. (someone posted the link to the video a couple of nights ago and there was discussion about it then. I couldnt look at it for too long so i didnt participate in that too much). Even though the arms weren't perfectly positioned they would have been under water and the top arm would have moved around. So I think the body was placed there - not sure if you can get there on foot. I'm still not convinced the body wasnt pushed through the railings, others have said the position wouldnt be right, but the footage was at an angle so it might not be easy to tell unless you were there.

I also dont think the covering of the body would have to have happened, I wonder if that is more common in premeditated murders where the victim is known to the killer? Something about this tells me it the body disposal was done in a panic and that is a big factor IMO.

Talking about the body and this aspect of it really upsets me - this is a beautiful human being, Allison, we are speaking about and a few hours earlier she was a living, breathing, laughing, smiling vibrant woman and mother.

Perhaps the odd thing seen was a man on a little girls bike? Maybe he got on one of the girls bikes and rode down to Kenmore and collected the second car?

I think there is a scene like this in The Goonies.

Now that is something unusual that perhaps someone would remember.

I don't think it would be transporting of the body. I think that would be just too stupid - IMO.

I've never felt the body was washed or floated down the river. Just didnt look like the position, it was a bit too neat. I think it was on it's side with the face down a bit although I couldnt see much and was partly going by someone elses interpretation. (someone posted the link to the video a couple of nights ago and there was discussion about it then. I couldnt look at it for too long so i didnt participate in that too much). Even though the arms weren't perfectly positioned they would have been under water and the top arm would have moved around. So I think the body was placed there - not sure if you can get there on foot. I'm still not convinced the body wasnt pushed through the railings, others have said the position wouldnt be right, but the footage was at an angle so it might not be easy to tell unless you were there.

I also dont think the covering of the body would have to have happened, I wonder if that is more common in premeditated murders where the victim is known to the killer? Something about this tells me it the body disposal was done in a panic and that is a big factor IMO.

Talking about the body and this aspect of it really upsets me - this is a beautiful human being, Allison, we are speaking about and a few hours earlier she was a living, breathing, laughing, smiling vibrant woman and mother.

I did see the footage on TV and I must say I was a bit shocked by it. You could clearly make out the body even though it was blurred out. I found that hard to take, and thought, 'do they actually have to show that?' I agree it did look to be positioned as you say..

Just awful.

I haven't been sleeping. I just keep trying to work out what might have happened. My demographic is almost identical to hers.

I haven't been sleeping. I just keep trying to work out what might have happened. My demographic is almost identical to hers.
Resonates with many. I think we just have to have faith the Police are able to solve this. As I believe they will.

STill it doesn't take back what happened and how it will have ripped apart familys involved.

I looked at the footage and subsequent picture posted pretty closely and what I saw was her facing up, with at least one arm and hand up near her head (couldn't see the other arm), almost the position as if someone dragged her by the arms. The body is definitely underneath the bridge (no throwing over railings possible).

I looked at the footage and subsequent picture posted pretty closely and what I saw was her facing up, with at least one arm and hand up near her head (couldn't see the other arm), almost the position as if someone dragged her by the arms. The body is definitely underneath the bridge (no throwing over railings possible).

Interesting.. I did think there was one arm up and one slightly up, lying on its side, face slightly turned into..sorry to say it, the mud..Brings tears to my eyes to even say it.

I can relate to the not sleeping, like you, trying to work out what happened, but also fretting that I don't have more information. There is also the worrying that this won't be solved due to lack of evidence.

OMG. so much of what you say has also been my thoughts. Thank you for your insightful comments.

Resonates with many. I think we just have to have faith the Police are able to solve this. As I believe they will.

STill it doesn't take back what happened and how it will have ripped apart familys involved.

When I do sleep and dream I see Allison with her bags all packed very prepared to leave (a comfort really) and Gerard finding the bags and flying into a temper about control, but Alison is serene in my dream so it is ultimately peaceful sort of

I may have been looking at the wrong thing then.

I'm only going by photos i have seen and in the ones where Allison was found (sorry i don't like saying where the body was found) there seems no way to get down there?? Does anyone know that area and if there is a way to walk down there??

Re: this article - http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...cus-on-road-clue/story-e6freon6-1226347683137

Are these pictures on the timeline accurate from the dates provided? If so, on the day Allison was reported missing G already had quite a large amount of facial hair - 3/4 days growth?

And out of curiosity - April 28 - Is that Michael Caton from The Castle?

On another note, every morning I wake up and look at the news websites hoping they have made an arrest so Allison's parents & loved ones can (hopefully) get some answers. I hope it will happen one day soon.

ooops and i meant to say or would you need a boat or something to get down too where she was

I'm only going by photos i have seen and in the ones where Allison was found (sorry i don't like saying where the body was found) there seems no way to get down there?? Does anyone know that area and if there is a way to walk down there??

Yes there is a way.

Going inbound you can walk down next to the bridge.

In summer fishermen are often there - not so many since it flooded in 2011. The waters went up to 18/20m in this location

If you see where the policeman on the bridge is looking down, there is a steep way to get down.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=...ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:18,i:122&tx=75&ty=39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member