Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible the woman interviewed is GBCs alibi? Maybe he's claiming that he wasn't there and went to bed on the Thursday night...at his mistresses house. This could explain the lack of arrest and the roundabout testing.

Before she was found, I think he does NOT look like a concerned person fearing for the safety of his much beloved wife! He emphasises the fact that he has told police everything ... lies! Also the "poor me" look. After she was found, I don't see any grieve at all! I don't see anger but a look like "catch me if you can" sort of thing ... defiant!

Yes

my rough analysis:

Shaking head (negates whatever is being said) - seen during "I've spoken to the police about everything and I've had no contact from her at all" and "i've tried to help the police as much as i can"

Quickly changes subject when asked "was she upset before she went away?" "No [and quickly changes topic to] "and i've tried to help the police as much as i can" (people lying avoid lying directly when they can)

Both these are tells explained in the 60 Minutes video.

The voice - tries to sound like he's choked up/on the edge of tears, but it sounds so unnatural because his eyes are dry and there's not the nasal congestion you'd expect when ppl are actually choked up.

Also if you watch the eyes separately (cover lower half of screen), you'd never think he was crying or close to it. One way to pick fake expressions is mouth moving without eyes matching, eg smiles in which the mouth moves but eyes don't crinkle at the edges.

Both the lying husbands in the 60 minutes vid do this too.

"I'm trying to look after my children at the moment" - this is a constant tactic he's been using (a sort of "please leave us alone - think of the children". Interestingly enough Allison's parents have never complained about media at all, and seemed to welcome any chance to ask for help in finding her). Interesting is the elaborate hands movement off to the side as he says that (I wonder of that's a sign of attempted deflection or something - it's a gesture he only uses at that point).

Just looking at what Allison's schedule was for Friday 20th. Pathways did in fact have a Training session that day at West End. It was to go from 9.00am to 4.00pm.

According to Whereis, it is approximately 14kms from her home and would take roughly 20mins travel time. I'm not sure though if she was a 'Trainer' or a 'student'.

Anyone have any info about that?

http://www.pathwayshrc.com.au/

I agree wholeheartedly that there is lies and false behaviour in the video of GBC. Which means two things, he is lying for himself, or lying for someone else.... most likely himself, BUT...everytime I look at sister I feel alarm bells, dont know why. She stands so close to him, hovers almost...it reminds me of tv shows where someone has a gun in someones back, forcing them to say something ( an extreme comparison but couldnt describe it any other way) its almost like she is monitoring him to make sure he says the right stuff...then he disappears quickly and she takes over. someone earlier mentioned the mother behaving like a matriach...I kind of see it in both women in his family (from what we've seen on tv0)
I know this is as far fetched as it gets...but I keep feeling uneasy about her being there the morning Allison was reported missing..SO weird and I don't beleive in coincidences

I agree wholeheartedly that there is lies and false behaviour in the video of GBC. Which means two things, he is lying for himself, or lying for someone else.... most likely himself, BUT...everytime I look at sister I feel alarm bells, dont know why. She stands so close to him, hovers almost...it reminds me of tv shows where someone has a gun in someones back, forcing them to say something ( an extreme comparison but couldnt describe it any other way) its almost like she is monitoring him to make sure he says the right stuff...then he disappears quickly and she takes over. someone earlier mentioned the mother behaving like a matriach...I kind of see it in both women in his family (from what we've seen on tv0)
I know this is as far fetched as it gets...but I keep feeling uneasy about her being there the morning Allison was reported missing..SO weird and I don't beleive in coincidences

if she wasn't there bright and early the morning Allison first went missing, I wouldn't really even question it?

Just looking at what Allison's schedule was for Friday 20th. Pathways did in fact have a Training session that day at West End. It was to go from 9.00am to 4.00pm.

According to Whereis, it is approximately 14kms from her home and would take roughly 20mins travel time. I'm not sure though if she was a 'Trainer' or a 'student'.

Anyone have any info about that?

http://www.pathwayshrc.com.au/

Take it from me, a local, that if she had to be there at say, 8:30 to set up, then she would have to leave her home at 7:00am. Moggill road is a shocker in the morning. I cant recall what the traffic had been like that day, or whether it was even school holidays? But assuming school was in, it would take 45mins to get to West End most days.

if she wasn't there bright and early the morning Allison first went missing, I wouldn't really even question it?

Do we have confirmation of when she arrived though? I thought there was confusion as to when that actually was?

Yes

my rough analysis:

Shaking head (negates whatever is being said) - seen during "I've spoken to the police about everything and I've had no contact from her at all" and "i've tried to help the police as much as i can"

Quickly changes subject when asked "was she upset before she went away?" "No [and quickly changes topic to] "and i've tried to help the police as much as i can" (people lying avoid lying directly when they can)

Both these are tells explained in the 60 Minutes video.

The voice - tries to sound like he's choked up/on the edge of tears, but it sounds so unnatural because his eyes are dry and there's not the nasal congestion you'd expect when ppl are actually choked up.

Also if you watch the eyes separately (cover lower half of screen), you'd never think he was crying or close to it. One way to pick fake expressions is mouth moving without eyes matching, eg smiles in which the mouth moves but eyes don't crinkle at the edges.

Both the lying husbands in the 60 minutes vid do this too.

"I'm trying to look after my children at the moment" - this is a constant tactic he's been using (a sort of "please leave us alone - think of the children". Interestingly enough Allison's parents have never complained about media at all, and seemed to welcome any chance to ask for help in finding her). Interesting is the elaborate hands movement off to the side as he says that (I wonder of that's a sign of attempted deflection or something - it's a gesture he only uses at that point).

I found his performance to be cringeworthy to the point I literally cringed and felt embarrassed on his behalf. To me, he came across as a snivelling weakling who was almost begging people not to put pressure on precious little him. This impression was bolstered by the fact his sister had to try to save the situation by stepping in

One of the most unconvincing, unmanly exhibitions I've seen. Allison deserved far, far better, imho. For a start, she deserved a real man who would demonstrate genuine grief and love, even anger at the killer, in that situation

Do we have confirmation of when she arrived though? I thought there was confusion as to when that actually was?

maybe it was gossip that she took the girls to school that morning....I thought some people on this thread talked about her taking them to school, but can't find any proof. If she turned up in Brookfield within one hour of GBC reporting her missing, that would be ridiculous. Must just be speculation.

maybe it was gossip that she took the girls to school that morning....I thought some people on this thread talked about her taking them to school, but can't find any proof. If she turned up in Brookfield within one hour of GBC reporting her missing, that would be ridiculous. Must just be speculation.

They took the girls to school late in subsequent days, since he raised the alarm at 730am it doesn't seem unreasonable they'd be delayed getting to school and maybe only taken once someone extra was there to wrangle them. Poor little darlings :( I hope they are close to their grandparents.

That's something I don't understand, either. Maybe it's been covered, although I haven't been able to find any conclusive explanation

Maybe the BCs had arranged a family-conference which coincidentally ended up aligning with Allison's disappearance? Or maybe reports have become jumbled due to lack of information on the part of the media?

All I've been able to gather from what I've seen in the media and various fora are rumours that the sister (who lives in Nth Qld, reportedly) just happened to be on the scene the morning Allison's disappearance was reported. Whether or not that's accurate, I don't know.

He might have botox.

Is it possible the woman interviewed is GBCs alibi? Maybe he's claiming that he wasn't there and went to bed on the Thursday night...at his mistresses house. This could explain the lack of arrest and the roundabout testing.

Yes, I have wondered about that too.

That's something I don't understand, either. Maybe it's been covered, although I haven't been able to find any conclusive explanation

Maybe the BCs had arranged a family-conference which coincidentally ended up aligning with Allison's disappearance? Or maybe reports have become jumbled due to lack of information on the part of the media?

All I've been able to gather from what I've seen in the media and various fora are rumours that the sister (who lives in Nth Qld, reportedly) just happened to be on the scene the morning Allison's disappearance was reported. Whether or not that's accurate, I don't know.

yeah, its probably more false info, too suspicious if it were true, and I keep looking at other photos of her....she DOES look genuinely upset...I just don't know..... AAARRRRGGHH

So here I have some theories.

1) GBC engaged the services of lawyers to give him advice as a person of interest, knowing that as the husband the police would immediately suspect him

2) The killer wont make a confession until after being charged, if at all. Why confess to something if you think it's possible that you'll get away with it?

3) There is every chance that the killer researched (even very quickly that night) information on the psychology behind how to get rid of a body. They probably found out that people who are close to a victim usually bury them. So why not do the opposite? They could think that could throw them off his scent, so to speak. Same with the video interviews. Say as little as possible because your actions will speak louder than your words.

4) I don't think that it was premeditated. I believe that she was killed as a consequence of a fight going too far. I think that the police will push for murder, and that the killer will freak out at the possibility of going to jail for a long time when they know that they are in deep **** and will make a plea bargain in order to do the least amount of time possible.

5) I believe that the person who goes to trial for this will end up trying to sully her name in order to get a reduced sentence.

yeah, its probably more false info, too suspicious if it were true, and I keep looking at other photos of her....she DOES look genuinely upset...I just don't know..... AAARRRRGGHH

But then we wonder, upset on whose behalf?

Yes, I have wondered about that too.

She could well be his alibi. They had a row he said im going back to my wife but he stayed the night when he awoke she was gone. He then went back to the family house and thats when he noticed ABC missing . He said he last saw her at 10pm when he went to bed because thats actually when he did last see her he went to bed at 10pm but not at the family house the mistresses is home.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member