Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow…only just finished catching up!!

I think Allison’s best friend actually said a lot in those first 2 sentences:

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6frfkvr-1226346331460

I always understood from this that the girls had the sleepover that Thursday night (not Friday) and were not home.

Friday was going to be a busy day for her – a full day conference, so she would be up early. I live about 5 minutes away from where she lived and fight the morning traffic every day (it’s horrendous!). To get to a conference in the city starting at 9am, very latest I would leave is 7.15am. I would organize all my stuff the night before and have it sitting somewhere ready to go.

Her friend said ‘so she would have got all her (not the kids) stuff ready’. She also said Allison was going to drop some stuff off to her (friend's) house after the conference (which would have been late).

I understood this to mean there was no sign of this – No sign she had prepared/organized anything.

Which leads me to think that maybe Allison either never came home that evening or wasn’t alive long enough to do any of this.

Could be why police made the statement that she could have been killed and taken to Kholo creek as early as 8pm on the Thursday???

I don't conclude the same as you. I think that if Allison had her hair done, by the time she got home and had a late dinner, (even if it was a late takeaway), she would have been getting the stuff ready quite late. I also recall that when the best friend made that statement, it was around the time when depression was mentioned and some thoughts were entertained it could have been suicide. I took the friends comments to be part of showing that Allison was preparing for a great day, doing everything as if she was planning to be around, and wouldnt consider suicide.

I'm not sticking up for him because I believe he is as guilty as the day is long BUT he doesn't strike me as a regular gym user.
He went from being chunky to being weedy looking, weedy enough that he couldn't carry dead weight alone - I have an 8 year old and once she's asleep you are better to throw a blanket over her than try and lift her.
I think dragging would have made noise that could have alerted neighbours so IMO there was someone there to help lift/move the body.

I don't conclude the same as you. I think that if Allison had her hair done, by the time she got home and had a late dinner, (even if it was a late takeaway), she would have been getting the stuff ready quite late. I also recall that when the best friend made that statement, it was around the time when depression was mentioned and some thoughts were entertained it could have been suicide. I took the friends comments to be part of showing that Allison was preparing for a great day, doing everything as if she was planning to be around, and wouldnt consider suicide.

I don't think it was around the same time. The depression statement was made in the beginning when she was still officially missing. The Statement from the friend was reported after the body(sorry) was found.

When her body was found it was reported that Allison was in fact wearing the clothes described to the Police at the time of her disappearance. Has it ever been determined that they were actually her clothes? Could she have been dressed in someone else's clothing before being dumped?

I don't think it was around the same time. The depression statement was made in the beginning when she was still officially missing. The Statement from the friend was reported after the body(sorry) was found.

Yes but for some reason I still feel that was her reason for saying what she did.

No idea why - I think it is time for me to go to bed, very tired but feel we are a little closer to an arrest.

Allison RIP your girls are loved and the trust fund for them is happening.

I'm not sticking up for him because I believe he is as guilty as the day is long BUT he doesn't strike me as a regular gym user.
He went from being chunky to being weedy looking, weedy enough that he couldn't carry dead weight alone - I have an 8 year old and once she's asleep you are better to throw a blanket over her than try and lift her.
I think dragging would have made noise that could have alerted neighbours so IMO there was someone there to help lift/move the body.

Sometimes strength has nothing to do with size. My ex husband was always very skinny but amazingly strong in the arms (not a bodybuilder or gym goer). I think his photos of the c21 page are quite old because he looks much younger. Now his hair also looks more grey.

Yes but for some reason I still feel that was her reason for saying what she did.

No idea why - I think it is time for me to go to bed, very tired but feel we are a little closer to an arrest.

Allison RIP your girls are loved and the trust fund for them is happening.

Fair enough.

Am off to bed again also.. try for the second time- otherwise I may be here all night.

Good night.

When her body was found it was reported that Allison was in fact wearing the clothes described to the Police at the time of her disappearance. Has it ever been determined that they were actually her clothes? Could she have been dressed in someone else's clothing before being dumped?

The clothes matched the description given by him. But whether it was "her" clothes???

Sometimes strength has nothing to do with size. My ex husband was always very skinny but amazingly strong in the arms (not a bodybuilder or gym goer). I think his photos of the c21 page are quite old because he looks much younger. Now his hair also looks more grey.

Wonder how much greyer it has got in the last couple of weeks? ..

better go before I sink lower.

Not quite sure the point of someone dressing her in someone elses clothes.. (not a good visual I just had.)

An accomplice perhaps.

Supposition.
Allison was reported missing after going for a walk when she was already deceased. "Let's dress her in some of your old jogging gear and say that she went missing after going for a walk."

I'm too tired to think anymore.

Night all.

Thanks for feedback! But she could have had an early dinner as well. I thought the first person that brought up the hairdressers said she left at 7pm? If that's true, then she would have been home by 7.10 -715pm.

The problem with that news article is that the quotes from her parents and friend are dis-jointed and selected quotes (which is why the kids having the sleepover on the Thu rather than Fri was so unclear).

I'm also pretty sure the quotes from her parents and friend along the lines of 'she told me things and I should have done more' and 'If she had told us about the problems...' have been removed - I haven't been able to find them again.

I'm also pretty sure the quotes from her parents and friend along the lines of 'she told me things and I should have done more' and 'If she had told us about the problems...' have been removed - I haven't been able to find them again.

They're in the Fairfax (SMH) articles http://www.smh.com.au/national/frie...s-i-should-have-done-more-20120504-1y489.html

But yes I thought I'd seen them in the CM at one point and then not - but I've still got the print ed'n here - must check

Just a quick reminder - please don't post addresses or locations of case players or innocents. The address of Allison and where she was found is okay. All other addresses - NOT okay.

Thanks Guys!

Salem

It is!! :silly: But then after all one-half of that duo is a famous game-hunter AND conservationist, and the other a now famous on-screen kisser!

:floorlaugh:

Lol. 2.44 a.m

Have been catching up on pages of unread thread and almost at the end

Then the above comment forced me to log-in, just so I could 'thank' it

:floorlaugh:

Before she was found, I think he does NOT look like a concerned person fearing for the safety of his much beloved wife! He emphasises the fact that he has told police everything ... lies! Also the "poor me" look. After she was found, I don't see any grieve at all! I don't see anger but a look like "catch me if you can" sort of thing ... defiant!

Yeah but it is not a much loved wife...they were basically living somewhat seperate lives but coparenting the girls as has been discussed in here...not sure exactly where...but I strongly agree with the scenario that he had moved to live with his mum and dad, and allison kept the rental property until obviously they were ready to settle their divorce/separation finances. IMHO these discussions were ongoing between them...he knew if he leveraged the girls full time, Allison wouldnt get as much of A slice of the DIVORCE pie....but if Allisons like most mothers and I have read here she is....NO WAY would she have let her kids be divided up for financial gain....those girls belonged with her and were better off with her...

I think GBC met ABC that THURS night to 'again' try to convince ABC of a 50/50 divorce split ...ABC was possibly saying NO...You put yourself in debt, I said I wasnt interested in spending all this money on YOUR FAMILY BUSINESS right from the start, so why shld I pay for your mistakes NOW, and give up the girls...and besides that....you were the one that had the affair...it was you that broke up our marriage...not me....I was just being the wife and mother doing the best job I can...while your out rootin around and wasting all OUR HARD EARNED money on your useless unrealistic ideas that were invented to boost nothing but your EGO.!!!!

ahhh yes....I have been here myself...lucky for me my ex didnt murder me...COS Im sure he wanted to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ginny715