Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going crazy trying to research on my phone to figure out who this person is. I'd packed my laptop up for the night!!! I'll have to dig deeper tomorrow.

On that note it's time for me to cuddle a cat until it squirms away and I fall asleep.

Night all

A few pages back the business name Nigelaine was mentioned.

I have been searching things related to that name and it's almost like Nigelaine has become a person with its (their) own identity.

There are death notices from a few years ago and the condolences were signed "Nigelaine Baden-Clay".
It strikes me as weird that you would sign condolences like that, were they too pressed for time to add a few more letters?

Maybe they are trying to portray the illusion of status by becoming the Bennifer or TomKat of the western suburbs *gags a little*

Yes, this is just a rambling of an over tired person but it strikes me as bloody strange!

It is!! :silly: But then after all one-half of that duo is a famous game-hunter AND conservationist, and the other a now famous on-screen kisser!

Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only person who checks the news online first thing in the morning before doing anything else hoping there has been a development in the case overnight.

If this all turns out to be as many suspect..its truly awful. But for Allison to have been a victim for whatever reason is too. It all makes me a little sick at the thought.

I think its time for me to get some sleep..or try. I have been getting all sorts of thoughts relating to this case running though my head as I try to sleep of late. Probably spending time here hashing out and reading people insights doesn't help.

It sure is awful. Her poor little girls, and next weekend is Mothers Day for goodness sake. Hope you get a betters night sleep soon.

Before ... it would be devastating to those 3 little girls, who will not comprehend why their father has been taken away.

I believe it will be after the funeral. Poor, poor, children!!

I do tend to think the same thing. I am sure they - at least I hope they have been spared much of knowing the speculation surrounding their father. If he did indeed do it I would think it would be best to let them have that time of 'innocence' (I know not right word after their mother has been killed, somehow their innocence has been ripped away a bit) with him to grieve for their mother before he too is taken away from them. Because at ultimately he is still their Daddy.

And again, sleep beckons, cause I am not sure if that made any sense..:eek:fftobed:

I seem to recall saying that if the children were not at home on the Thursday night (which was the way I interpreted what was reported) then it starts to look planned. IMO of course.......

True. I guess that can go either way too. More chance for it to be planned. Also more chance for a regular domestic blue to blow up into crazy.

What makes me wonder though, is could a planned murder be so...messy? With conflicting cover stories on day 1?

But in a way i hope it is, murder's a longer time in soap-drop town than manslaughter...

(Before this case I never understood why members of the public attended hangings. I do now.)

Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only person who checks the news online first thing in the morning before doing anything else hoping there has been a development in the case overnight.

Don't worry you aren't the only one. I do that before I even get out of bed :-|

Not the only one. When you go fully hardcore and begin subscribing to email alerts on news updates we will go to those stupid 12 step meetings together lol, until then I'm denying the full extent of a morbid addiction.

First, I thought this was an accidental death as a result of an overheated argument and a "little man" who could not own up to what he'd done and covered it up to protect himself.

Now, i am more convinced that it is greed that drove this whole thing. Greed to want what he wants when he wants it, with total disregard to the damage he was causing his own children, his own flesh and blood! Fry in hell. IMO all of the above.

It is!! :silly: But then after all one-half of that duo is a famous game-hunter AND conservationist, and the other a now famous on-screen kisser!

:floorlaugh:

I did have a point when I posted earlier but I didn't quite finish up lol

It's as though they move as one by identifying themselves like that and as they say "behind every great man is a great woman"...
Gramps BC isn't scratching his butt without Granny BC knowing what's going on - if he knows what's REALLY happened then Mumma Bear knows too IMO.

True. I guess that can go either way too. More chance for it to be planned. Also more chance for a regular domestic blue to blow up into crazy.

What makes me wonder though, is could a planned murder be so...messy? With conflicting cover stories on day 1?

But in a way i hope it is, murder's a longer time in soap-drop town than manslaughter...

(Before this case I never understood why members of the public attended hangings. I do now.)

Could it be so messy.... Possible....

Oh I'm utterly obsessed. And angry and disturbed. Have never got into crime cases before but I've got a real hunger for the truth to come out on this one.

So horrified that the life of anyone could end in this way, let alone a woman who had so much to contribute. I'm just hoping a worthwhile legacy can come from this, that could save even one other woman's life from being destroyed as hers was.

Yes. I get the impression that police know exactly how long it will be until they get certain results, and they have plans for any eventuality.

But - hypothetical - if you knew you could make an arrest before or after the funeral, which would you chose?

After would be less disruptive, but before would save the good and innocent parties here from having to sit through a funeral with the killer/s in their midst. Because you know that no matter who it is, they're going to be at the funeral.

I think, for humanitarian reasons, I'd choose before, so people can have a sense of resolution at the funeral so it's more of a 'completion', but perhaps there might be other strategic considerations.

Thoughts?
I WOULD ARREST PERP ON MOTHERS DAY
seems fitting somehow

I respect your opinion, however I don't totally agree. Members here come from all walks of life, with different views according to also their own experiences with, for example, DV or murder in their own backyard. Also, many members are not from the Brookfield area or even Brisbane hence some things might not make sense. I view this as a conversation, an exchange of opinions. Yes, some theories have gone a bit wild, but I just skip them and ignore them.

I wasn't talking about the wild theories per se. I meant more about the times when people got basic facts wrong and sort of ran of with them and then they and others started talking about them as if they were fact. Some discussions took off and went on for quite a while before the realisation they were confused or mistaken. Add some wild theories on top of this, there were a few times it was really challenging. There was one very late night, or early morning, it became impossible to actually participate, I simply couldnt keep up with the confusion and have any sort of clear discussion, and i did want to participate. You mightn't have been up on that particular night.

Anyway I have also done as you describe too and moved on, if it is just the theories of others that I dont particularly agree with. That's the way of the world, a diverse lot of opinions and ideas and we are no different. I also think things have evened out a bit the last day or two. The Mods have helped a bit I think, and another thing I've noticed is that things are calmer when we've had a bit of extra news!

Exactly. And the street joins onto Moggill Rd, it isn't even a street back or disjointed if that makes sense. It's so close in proximity to everything pertaining to this case.

I don't know the area but is it possible to access the river from this place?

We have some new registrants coming in for this case so please make them feel at home! :welcome:

:wagon:

We know that after GBC reported his wife missing the Police deemed his residence a crime scene. This has intrigued me and I went searching for more info. I've posted the link below for those who also don't fully understand the term. So it would seem that a crime scene is not necessarily where a crime was committed but can be in some way related to the crime. (See Secondary Crime Scene below).

BBM.

What I'm getting at is that Allison may not have met her death in the house but what caused her death was at the house when the Police arrived and noticed certain things. It could well have been the scratch on GBC's face (I personally can't see it in any of the photos of him and I've zoomed in to 400%) but IMO it was one of the cars that piqued the interest of the Police, prompting them to call in the Homicide Squad immediately.

The two cars obviously hold a lot of answers as to what happened to Allison IMO and I found myself looking at pics of both cars more closely, wondering what may have occurred.

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.g...y_and_Security/documents/sasprocrimescn.shtml

Crime scene means the area associated with a suspected crime from/in which physical evidence may be obtained. This can include structures, rooms, open areas, vehicles and persons.The Police Powers and Responsibilities Act 2000 defines a crime as a primary crime scene or a secondary crime scene.

BBM.
Primary crime scene is where a crime actually occurred.

Secondary crime scene is in some way related to the crime but is not where the actual crime took place.

BBM.

Evidence means articles, items or things that can be used to determine the facts associated with a particular matter or to prove or disprove a fact in a court of law.

Physical evidence need not be visible to the naked eye and can include but is not limited to such evidence as clothing, DNA, documents, weapons, fingerprints, footprints, footwear impression which may need to be enhanced in order to be recorded, compared and analysed or any other item located at a crime scene. Importantly any item at a crime scene can potentially be evidence.

Preservation of evidence means deliberate and specific action taken or caused to be taken with the intention of preventing contamination to, damage to, the loss of, or destruction of, any evidence including the recording, storage and maintenance of continuity of such evidence.

Hi, someone mentioned on the last page about the mistress "aiding and abetting". She could only be charged with that if they had evidence or a confession of involvement after the fact. If, however, she has failed to tell the police information pertinent to the case she could be charged with hinder if she's proven to be lying or withholding information. It's kind of a blurred line between what's considered hinder and what is "aiding and abetting". The police sometimes have to interview "vigorously" to get what they need. Maybe she's lawyered up because her options are crap and worse crap. Who knows?

OR accessory after the fact.....all was on the table for 'my other woman' to choose IF I died, which was looking very imminent after my severe head injury by a South African Rhodesian white partner I was with.....egad they/he did have a temper being an ex army soldier apparently, I do not remember!!!

PS A head injury with subdural haematomas kills. I have no memory of it because my brain surgeon says its like a video breaks and stops recording.

RIP Allison I think this happened and they never sought medical care in time.
Makes me fekking ANGRY for your sake dear sweet Allison.

From my understanding this is GBC's car? It looks to be parked in either a carport or fairly close to the house. I zoomed in to the front driver's side and noticed what looks to be drops of oil (or something more sinister) on the ground. Looking at the front of the car when enlarged it seems to be parked right up close to whatever is in front of it, a grate or something similar, so that anyone looking would not necessarily notice that the front end may have a dent which caused an oil leak?

This is all supposition on my part. Make of it what you will.

GBC-car.jpg

GBC-car2.jpg

I don't know the area but is it possible to access the river from this place?

I don't know the exact street (if someone could PM it to me that would rock - i've plotted out map for everything else) but from what someone said it's right near the roundabout that police were focussing on (cnr Moggill and Brookfield) which is south-east of BC house and east of the "hot zone" (Rafting Ground Rd/Winrock st area) where screams were heard, dogs upset and mobile phone last traced. Body was found south-west of house on Mt Crosby Rd - the tributaries that run into Kholo Creek are north/NW of bridge (which is just where Kholo Creek runs into Brisbane River).

TL;DR: So no, completely opposite direction.

Map - http://g.co/maps/pzpbt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member