Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tributes.couriermail.com.au/...on-baden-clay-dickie&pid=157500203&fhid=12396

Allison (Dickie) BADEN-CLAY
BADEN-CLAY, Allison (nee Dickie) Tragically taken in April, 2012 Aged 43 Years Wife of Gerard. Loving Mother of Hannah, Sarah and Eleanora. Precious Daughter of Geoff and Priscilla. Much loved Sister and Sister-in-law of Vanessa and Bradley, Ashley and Lisa. Dear Granddaughter, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law and special Aunt, Niece and Cousin. Family and Friends are warmly invited to honour Allison, in St Paul's Anglican Church, Ipswich, on Friday, 11th May, 2012, commencing at 11 a.m.. In lieu of flowers, please donate to the Late Allison Baden-Clay Children Appeal (Sanction No. CP5609) "Forever In Our Hearts" John McKeon's First Forest Funerals Toowong - Ph 3870 7700

"Tragically taken in April 2012.." sadly the family don't know on which day in April Allison died.

Thing is though, that the public is not necessarily privy to everything that is said, so it would be difficult to know exactly what it is that isn't said.

Oh I was just referring to the funeral notice, how his family weren't specific named that's all.

If she was dragged/ thrown over the bridge wouldn't there be marks/bruises/cuts on her? I know they did say there was no visual signs of foul play. But i'm wondering how she wouldn't have any signs of being hurt (if she was)

There are rumours everywhere I have heard that her body was very badly decomposed which probably means that her body was actually in the water and there are creatures in the water don't forget.

We are not dealing with Mr Plod here - the police and the detectives are very clever and they will wait until they have all the evidence before they make a single move.:moo:

Has anyone stopped to think how unimaginably awful the final moments in Allison's life were. That is what gets to me the most.

If she was dragged/ thrown over the bridge wouldn't there be marks/bruises/cuts on her? I know they did say there was no visual signs of foul play. But i'm wondering how she wouldn't have any signs of being hurt (if she was)

It would depend on if she was dead.....and how long she may have been dead, when she was dropped over.

If she was thrown or dropped over, one would think there would be indentation in the mud where she was dropped. If she was placed or washed up, it would she much less.

MISSING PERSONS REPORTING:

Question: Do you need to wait 24 hours before reporting a person missing?
You do not have to wait 24 hours to report someone as missing. If you have serious concerns for the safety and welfare of a person, and their whereabouts are unknown, then you may immediately report them missing to your local police. Police will take a report where there are concerns for safety and welfare and their whereabouts are unknown.

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/about-us/faqs.aspx#q0

what if gbc didnt murder abc? maybe they did argue, causing scratches etc, and he did see her watching tv in her walking gear before he went to bed. maybe he got up and saw her gone and saw blood or evidence of her being hurt, so panicked and called 000 and thats why police acted so quickly and made the home a crime scene. the killer could have driven her to under the bridge then parked the car at the showgrounds (as it has been reported by some as seen there) the different person seen driving the car may be the odd thing that was seen on cctv.

I too would have expected a confession by now. I was trying to put myself and my hubby in ABC and GBC type situation, (and my husband and I have had some great fights over 15 odd years I must say) Now, if things went haywire and got physical, there is NO WAY he would cover it up. he would fess up straight away. I think unless GBC did not love his wife, you think he would do the same, how could you live with the guilt?? and as for him loving his wife, there has been plenty of innuendo and gossip regarding GBC's affair ( and I am sure men who love their wifes can still have affairs for all sorts of reasons), poor moral standards, bad husband, unethical and all the rest... BUT the fact is that the people that were closest to the family (ie locals) and school mums etcs, have spoken highly of him and Allison, as a good family, supportive etc. They assumedly lived together, worked together and parented together. I think you can dig up dirt on ANYONE, no matter how nice they seem. I know I seem like I chop and change my opinion every time I post, and I do entertain many many ideas about who is responsible, but imagine the grief a man would be experiencing, losing his wife and mother of his children and being innocent? he has been SLAUGHTERED.... I hope they come to a conclusion soon

From what has been mentioned on here by local community people, there were many, many people who did not think highly of him at all. And the vast majority of the tributes on the online media pages, the ones from people who identify as local, do not mention him, they send well wishes to the girls and Allisons parents.

Please understand also that there are many people who have personality problems who have one face to the world and one for behind closed doors. I wouldnt say he has been slaughtered, the reality is it is Allisonwho has been slaughtered, and people have leant towards GBC being the most likely person because of very sound reasons. The police themselves have never ruled him out and there are many suspicious behaviours that don't add up. Not just minor things, very significant things. We have never been warned of a murderous stranger on the loose have we? So many of us never knew GBC from the start and had no reason to be against him. The discussion and speculation about him IMO is extremely understandable.

what if gbc didnt murder abc? maybe they did argue, causing scratches etc, and he did see her watching tv in her walking gear before he went to bed. maybe he got up and saw her gone and saw blood or evidence of her being hurt, so panicked and called 000 and thats why police acted so quickly and made the home a crime scene. the killer could have driven her to under the bridge then parked the car at the showgrounds (as it has been reported by some as seen there) the different person seen driving the car may be the odd thing that was seen on cctv.

Or maybe if Allison did go to hairdresser, went home, low & behold GBC was there with his mistress..........

Soo many different scenarios one could imagine happened.

Has anyone stopped to think how unimaginably awful the final moments in Allison's life were. That is what gets to me the most.

I know there is alot to read in the 4 threads this case has. I think all of us have stopped to think about Allison and those last moments.....and we all shudder at the thought. I agree with you, this is what gets to me most......and the fact her children will be with out her/she will not be here to love her children any longer..................It angers me.

Much has been mentioned about GBC's accident possibly being an avoidance tactic so he did not have to attend the Press conference with the Police. Cannot help but wonder if this may have been an attempt at suicide - that car is pretty mangled up so he would have hit that wall pretty hard.

Well if this is the case he should of taken his seatbelt off as he was reported somewhere not sure where that he has been wearing a seatbelt... IMo he staged that accident to cover bruising or prevent going to Police or some other calculated reason...This was no accident IMO it is very calculated and his answers to the reported about it seemed very evasive.

Interesting about the gossip with the roundabout and the Cars mentioned???

So many strange happenings on that night...i wonder if it was Allison that met up with Alleged Mistress in GBC car?? Just a thought?

The early interview with Olivia... In this she stated that the family just want Allison "returned to us". Not "come home". IMO this suggests they didn't think she'd run off or got lost rather that someone had her or had taken her.

I know there is alot to read in the 4 threads this case has. I think all of us have stopped to think about Allison and those last moments.....and we all shudder at the thought. I agree with you, this is what gets to me most......and the fact her children will be with out her/she will not be here to love her children any longer..................It angers me.

The photo I posted yesterday of GBC taking the kids to school is probably one of the most tragic I've seen. IF he didn't do it...it's tragic. IF he did do it...it's even more tragic. :(

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/gallery-e6frer9f-1226336989408?page=10

ALLISON Baden-Clay will be honoured at a funeral service on Friday as police continue to hunt for the Brisbane mother's killer.
The service will be held at St Paul's Anglican Church at Ipswich, almost two weeks after her body was found beside a creek in Brisbane's west.

Mrs Baden-Clay went missing on April 19, after leaving the family home at Brookfield for a late night walk on April 19.

Police are treating her death as a homicide. Gerard Baden-Clay reported his wife missing early on April 20.

Mourners attending the service have been asked not to bring flowers and instead donate to a special fund set up to help the couple's three young daughters.

Police are yet to reveal the cause of Mrs Baden-Clay's death after forensic tests on her body, which was found on a creek bank at Anstead on May 1, about 10km from the family home.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-held-on-friday/story-e6freonf-1226349630438

There are rumours everywhere I have heard that her body was very badly decomposed which probably means that her body was actually in the water and there are creatures in the water don't forget.

We are not dealing with Mr Plod here - the police and the detectives are very clever and they will wait until they have all the evidence before they make a single move.:moo:

yes, a lot.... just last I got up to check house was locked, and thought of her actually being attacked in her own home. it terrified me ( I was alone with two of my kids who were sleeping) and I actually turned on all the lights for a while.. I couldn't stop thinking about her fighting someone, nor could I stop thinking about her being 'discarded' like she was in the cold night. Without wishing to upset anyone, I think a lot about 'dead weight' every time somebody talks about moving her. it chills me to the bone. and makes me sad....AND MAKES ME ANGRY!!

From what has been mentioned on here by local community people, there were many, many people who did not think highly of him at all. And the vast majority of the tributes on the online media pages, the ones from people who identify as local, do not mention him, they send well wishes to the girls and Allisons parents.
I think too, because the majority of people seem to think he did kill Allison, it's a way of creating a distance away from him and his perceived act by leaving him out of things and so on.

No clue if he did or didn't, but the classic case of the impact of how public views and media can destroy innocent people's lives was the UK murder of Joanna Yeates (already alluded to in this thread).

Initially everyone thought it was the landlord who killed her and the media and public slandered him badly as in how unlikeable he is, what a slimebag, sneaky, psychopath etc. At one stage the police even arrested him for the murder. Once it was deemed not to be him he 'suddenly' became the innocent gentle, wouldn't hurt a fly type of nice bloke in the eyes of the media and public. However it was too late, his life was already ruined by all this and I highly doubt he'll ever totally recover from this.

Then people started on the live in partner of Joanna Yeates saying how shifty he was and how her parents, family and friends show they don't trust him etc... In the end it was someone totally different who was the murderer, someone who the police or media had hardly made mention of until the actual arrest.

You just never know.... things aren't always as they seem to be and too much way out speculation and verbal character bashing without evidence and proof, can be very damaging to innocent people and their lives.

Nothing factual just some local gossip/scenarios...

When Allison got home after the hairdressers the mistresses car was in their driveway so she parked outside the Brookfield Showgrounds, called Gerard and told him to tell "her" to leave. Allison drove back to the house when mistress left and argument started...?

Allison was gaining confidence after working with Pathways and she finally had the courage to leave Gerard and she told him that night because the kids weren't there. He got angry and...?

He told police the scratch on his face was from a mosquito bite that he had been scratching (?)

Police found evidence on his laptop that he had googled "disposing bodies" the night before - that would make it premeditated - even worse!

On the Saturday after Allison went missing a local was asked to search her property, her husband asked the police officer if they were searching for someone who had fallen down an embankment (property backs onto national forest) or a body that was carried in and dumped. Officer said they were looking for a body.

Allison was not wearing walking clothes when she was found (?)

The phone signal was triangulated from Brookfield, Pullenvale and Bellbowrie (Kholo Creek is 5 minutes from Bellbowrie) so perhaps her phone was still with her body until just before it was disposed off, on the way home perp then disposed of it.

The local gossip about GB-C having an affair started 4 years ago and people have talked about it ever since. It must have been soul destroying for Allison to hear all these rumours.

Please note that this is all hearsay, but usually where there is smoke there is fire so I am only posting these in the hope that somewhere along the line another piece of the puzzle will fall into place.

I was going to curb my desire to say more about this "accident", but seeing that its discussion is alive and well, here I go.

A relatively recent poster interpreted this as a serious accident. As a safety feature, modern cars are designed to crumple in crashes. Consequently, it's common to see badly crumpled cars in accidents in which the driver and passengers have gotten out unscathed.

If this was a suicide attempt (which I seriously doubt), it's a pretty pathetic one.

This photo of ??GBC lying on the ground is telling. I'd love to know what histrionics he pulled to convince the ambos that he needed hospitalisation. Particularly given that any reports of the "accident" stress how little BGC was injured.

This event smacks of a person trying to avoid something &/or get sympathy &/or distract interest from someone else who is getting all the attention. It's a little known fact that, during the uni exam period, the rate of student car prangs (on the way to an exam) and grandparent deaths goes through the roof. I have known some poor poor students who have lost every grandparent during a uni exam period - sometimes more than once.

Let's hope that GBC used the same cackhandedness he used in the "accident" to coverup any murderous acts.

I considered the accident could have been a way of trying to get bruises from the steering wheel and airbag and generally. He had scratches on his face from the beginning, and police would have seen those, but they may not have asked him to remove his shirt at that stage. He was on his way to the police station, which is where they might do a proper physical search and take photos of anything discovered. So the accident could have stalled the visit to the police and provided an explanation for various bumps and bruises as a precaution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway