Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know for sure that the woman that has hired a lawyer (someone close to the BCs) is in fact the mistress ...... or is it the employee (former?) that has been interviewed extensively? Or could it be Mrs BC Senior? Or some other woman that is close to the family?

It could be any of them.........

Why Kholo Creek? If you had a body in your car at Brookfield and you intended to hide it away forever what would you do with it?

Driving five or ten minutes down the road and dropping it off either in a scout camp or off a road bridge is surely not the best answer you would come up with unless:

1. You had very limited time.
2. You wanted it to be found.
3. You were very confused.

IMO the perpertrator was very confused and panicking.

Why is there no refresh button at the bottom of the thread??? I know it's a first work problem but when I'm on my phone I have to go right to the top to refresh and then scroll back down again.

End rant.

But they can arrest someone even without having found a body. So how does that work?

I don't know how it would work when there is no body yet, but the police case will be much stronger if they have a body and they can prove how the person died. It is in their case's best interest to wait for the COD and also the results of forensics on both cars, which are still pending.

I think that if it was GBC he would have maybe wanted her found for the sake of the children. So that they could have "closure". At least in that respect. And it is far enough away that people would think it was too far away. MOO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnfoldingTruth
IMO, I do think there may be more involved than simple Mistress or Domestic Violence escalation. I do think there could be concern for reputation when all is bought out and/or because there are others involved. I don't know if I think pre meditation or accidental..could be either. Possibly there was something going on within the couples lives(not meaning DV) that has got them involved in a situation, where Allisons life has been threatened(as in threats made) and ended up in her life being taken. Or a situation they were in lead to her accidental death. But IMO you are stupid to cover it up by dumping a body and declare her missing, rather than fess up in the beginning. So Husband may or may not have caused her death. Maybe something he was involved in led to her death- I would think you would have extreme guilt and remorse and even fear of that. Or He was a party to her death in some way, by having a hand in physically or otherwise.

But these are just some of my thoughts. I am keeping an open mind to the situation- or trying to.

so are you thinking a drug habit, shady business dealings? someone threatening them for money owed?

IMO this poster may mean 'bad short term loan scheme' perhaps?

Does anyone know for sure that the woman that has hired a lawyer (someone close to the BCs) is in fact the mistress ...... or is it the employee (former?) that has been interviewed extensively? Or could it be Mrs BC Senior? Or some other woman that is close to the family?

The day after it was confirmed that the body was Allison this article states

"Police have interviewed and reinterviewed many people, including Mr Baden-Clay and a woman who worked under him at his prestigious Century 21 franchise at Taringa"

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...on-womans-killer/story-e6frg6nf-1226344117877

So there you go, it has been mentioned in MSM so we can discuss this. Is she the one who engaged a lawyer? If so, is she linked financially or romantically?

At this stage I don't think they have made it clear. I get the feeling it's the ex co-worker (but not mistress).

I think this forum from the outset has been confused (certainly me) about the person that was extensively interviewed, a possible mistress and some female staff from C21.

I have decided I have absolutely no idea who the police have been interviewing and their business/personal relationship and whether they have engaged a lawyer.

Can anyone help with facts?

I think that if it was GBC he would have maybe wanted her found for the sake of the children. So that they could have "closure". At least in that respect. And it is far enough away that people would think it was too far away. MMO.

Would you want the body found if you just murdered somebody?? It's the major piece of evidence. I wouldn't. I think he panicked and thought that would be the best spot, not visible by cars and not frequented by pedestrians IMO.

Would you want the body found if you just murdered somebody?? It's the major piece of evidence. I wouldn't. I think he panicked and thought that would be the best spot, not visible by cars and not frequented by pedestrians IMO.
Lol I'd fail at being a criminal >.<

On the other hand, I just had a thought. If the perp was after insurance money, and he thought he could get away with the crime, maybe then he needs the body to be found. Otherwise it could be years before she could be declared officially dead.

A bit of local hearsay... A Kenmore friend told me that their friends husband was driving to work early the Friday morning (I believe to the Rocklea markets so early start like 4am). He was apparently driving over the Kholo Bridge and there was a car driving on it going the other way and moving very very slowly. It is my understanding this was reported to the police. It's information that is third hand but thought might be of interest.

Well, that would make a lot of sense if someone (maybe a female who has hired a lawyer??) is driving slowly, waiting for the person who has thrown/dumped/adjusted her body to finish the job and get back in the car?!

If it is the same woman they have interviewed three times, once for 4 hours, why is she just lawyering up now?

Maybe she is going to roll over on him and needs a lawyer to organize an immunity deal etc

Why is there no refresh button at the bottom of the thread??? I know it's a first work problem but when I'm on my phone I have to go right to the top to refresh and then scroll back down again.

End rant.

Press "F5" on your keyboard.

Why Kholo Creek? If you had a body in your car at Brookfield and you intended to hide it away forever what would you do with it?

Driving five or ten minutes down the road and dropping it off either in a scout camp or off a road bridge is surely not the best answer you would come up with unless:

1. You had very limited time.
2. You wanted it to be found.
3. You were very confused.

IMO the perpertrator was very confused and panicking.

I agree...though add #1 also, had very limited time, had gone as far as he could go & still hadn't come up with somewhere to put Allison's body. If he went any further he'd be close to Brisbane River?? I'm not sure that would be any place to put her...more easily found with the amount of people who use the river & live alongside it.

I think this forum from the outset has been confused (certainly me) about the person that was extensively interviewed, a possible mistress and some female staff from C21.

I have decided I have absolutely no idea who the police have been interviewing and their business/personal relationship and whether they have engaged a lawyer.

Can anyone help with facts?

From the beginning, media reported police interviewed a female close friend / ex co-worker of the husband. Then they reported the same person being interviewed a few more times, once for 4 hours.

The mistress story is just hearsay. People have been speculating as to her identity because apparently she also worked at c21.

Are they the same person? We don't know.

End rant.

I have set mine up to end at the top...So the newest first...I find that works better for me?

Another thing I have thought is that maybe the Lawyer is an actual family friend of the BC's....After all he did state in one of his bio's that he wasfriends with well know or well connected people...something like that anyway....He may have suggested to them that he would handle press on their behalf which isn't an unreasonable thing to sugest or do for a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro