Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard one of the videos posted of him on YouTube and he actually says that it is shared between all of the staff. I'll try to find a link.

What a load of croc! Im sorry but I didnt here him talk about commisions but the interesting part was how he wanted to control his team i.e not having mobiles advertised of agents this is so all "business" is directed through the office so he has complete control of there contacts and "business". I have never seem a vidoe of him before and watching it now it makes me sad sad to hear how far one can fall but WHY? He doesnt strike me as a powerful man but personally IMO weak...........

It took me so many attempts to write that sentence. Just such a horrible thing to put in to words, isn't it :(

Yes. When we get down to those sort of things it really hits home. I felt the same when discussing yesterday about position of the body. Really hard to actually say and talk about those bits.

What a load of croc! Im sorry but I didnt here him talk about commisions but the interesting part was how he wanted to control his team i.e not having mobiles advertised of agents this is so all "business" is directed through the office so he has complete control of there contacts and "business". I have never seem a vidoe of him before and watching it now it makes me sad sad to hear how far one can fall but WHY? He doesnt strike me as a powerful man but personally IMO weak...........

I do know of other real estate agencies who work along similar sorts of lines..maybe not exactly the same but similar where its all for one sort of thing.

I love the part where he says "We don't call our admin team 'Admin' we call them 'Client Service Team'!" That is the biggest load of poop I've ever heard. To quote Shakespeare "A rose by any other name..."

Sorry about that not being the one where he says they share commission. Must have been another. I PROMISE I DID SEE IT THOUGH :D

Yes. When we get down to those sort of things it really hits home. I felt the same when discussing yesterday about position of the body. Really hard to actually say and talk about those bits.
I find it really hard to write "the body". It feels so impersonal. So I struggle whenever I write something in regards to that. Finding a way that, to me, feels more respectful.

I posted as much last night - i was up very late and discussion went down that track. I went back and looked at the video, but could hardly look. For the first time i commented about the body itself but i felt so horrible i wrote a post about the lovely woman Allison, just to honour her and a reminder of what we are here for and what we are really talking about - a real person and a very beautiful person who didnt deserve to die in such a horrible way.

I have also made a point, it's just a personal thing, to always refer to her as Allison, not ABC, whereas i mainly refer to her husband as GBC.

The one verified source I've seen was Allison's best friend saying "she told me things, I should have done more" and a more vague quote from her parents along the lines of "she never told anyone about her problems, wish she had"
(http://www.smh.com.au/national/frie...s-i-should-have-done-more-20120504-1y489.html)

There have also been various reports from locals in this thread that could point that way or to general abusive behaviour (heresay) Police asked hairdresser if she ever had bruises, etc. Someone who met them at a function said he was overbearing and talked over her and she appeared downtrodden.

I thought the real estate website was interesting - all the BC family get a fabulous flattering bio, and Allison who had a psychology degree, spoke 6 languages and had previously been HR chief for (was it 6000?) employees in a multinational company is listed last with "Qualified Real Estate Sales Person"
(http://web.archive.org/web/20080718224602/http://century21.com.au/westside/agenthome.htm)

I was thinking that the mistress was featured on one of the previously given links and her name has never been given here or assumed here...But there has been a bio of her and in that bio is IMO a little hint as to who it might be and how the affair may of started .... I would think that if she has instructed a lawyer that she is close to being a POI or may already be one so it will be interesting to find out her name because then it might lead to more clues for motive and her actual involvement.
I WONT BE LINKING OR SUGGESTING WHO....as I only came across it during my own little research on the BC snr's and there business dealings?

I love the part where he says "We don't call our admin team 'Admin' we call them 'Client Service Team'!" That is the biggest load of poop I've ever heard. To quote Shakespeare "A rose by any other name..."

Admin = Client Service Team = glorified salesmen..lol.

The thing about the footy show never sat easily with me (maybe he checked what was on and decided that was good enough).

Yes. This had bugged me since day one.

Does a woman who speaks six languages watch the footy show by herself?

I find it really hard to write "the body". It feels so impersonal. So I struggle whenever I write something in regards to that. Finding a way that, to me, feels more respectful.

I always say Allison i never say the body :(

My fear of saying the body is that maybe when the children grow up ( if they get the internet) they will type in their mums name and all this kind of thing will come up :(

The one verified source I've seen was Allison's best friend saying "she told me things, I should have done more" and a more vague quote from her parents along the lines of "she never told anyone about her problems, wish she had"
(http://www.smh.com.au/national/frie...s-i-should-have-done-more-20120504-1y489.html)

There have also been various reports from locals in this thread that could point that way or to general abusive behaviour (heresay) Police asked hairdresser if she ever had bruises, etc. Someone who met them at a function said he was overbearing and talked over her and she appeared downtrodden.

I thought the real estate website was interesting - all the BC family get a fabulous flattering bio, and Allison who had a psychology degree, spoke 6 languages and had previously been HR chief for (was it 6000?) employees in a multinational company is listed last with "Qualified Real Estate Sales Person"
(http://web.archive.org/web/20080718224602/http://century21.com.au/westside/agenthome.htm)
Think you are drawing back to some quite important observations. iMO perhaps what Allison wasn't sharing or asking for help about was not a violent home situation but a threatening situation of some sort perhaps with origins in the business. I don't know, pure theory

Having thought through the office structure and knowing alot about animal behavior (as do the BWANAS) I need to pause and think.

If any of you know Alison by Elvis Costello, now would be a good time to revisit it

A bit of local hearsay... A Kenmore friend told me that their friends husband was driving to work early the Friday morning (I believe to the Rocklea markets so early start like 4am). He was apparently driving over the Kholo Bridge and there was a car driving on it going the other way and moving very very slowly. It is my understanding this was reported to the police. It's information that is third hand but thought might be of interest.

If it is the same woman they have interviewed three times, once for 4 hours, why is she just lawyering up now?

I think there are still a lot of possible reasons this woman was interviewed in the first place, and I'm not yet convinced she was on GBC's side at all.

eg, someone local posted that both of the women on the C21 website have since left, and both do *not* get on with GBC because of stuff that happened there.

If this is the case, she could be lawyering up to defend herself against slander charges from GBC, if she's going to be saying stuff against him.

do you think the police will arrest before the funeral or after? assuming they have enough evidence for an arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme