Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the accomplice will spill the beans to save her/his own neck!

I thought this was interesting about the woman's profile who has hired the lawyer that worked with or for GBC

"The woman's professional profile said she "wouldn't have worked for just anyone" and that she brought to the business "empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and above all, a true love of property"

Updated by the Daily Telegraph

at least allisons body has been released relatively early for burial, her family can start the healing process.
some families wait many months to bury their loved one
all the evidence available has been taken from it so an arrest cant be far away, hopefully there was a lot of evidence available!

Allison Baden-Clay's killer may have had accomplice

POLICE are investigating whether Allison Baden-Clay's killer had an accomplice.
It is understood police are looking at whether a second person may have assisted with the murder or have helped to cover it up.

A canoeist discovered the body of Mrs Baden-Clay under the Kholo Creek bridge on April 30, 11 days after she was reported missing by her husband Gerard.

Mr Baden-Clay told police he last saw her leaving the family home at Brookfield at 10pm on April 19. He eventually went to bed and reported her missing at 7.30am the following day.

Forensic investigations are expected to determine whether the mother-of-three's body had been under the bridge since April 19, or if she had been moved by heavy rains.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-had-accomplice/story-e6freoof-1226351399375

has gbcs story changed again or is this just a mistake by the couriermail journo? i thought he last saw her watching the footy show?

Allison Baden-Clay's killer may have had accomplice

POLICE are investigating whether Allison Baden-Clay's killer had an accomplice.
It is understood police are looking at whether a second person may have assisted with the murder or have helped to cover it up.

A canoeist discovered the body of Mrs Baden-Clay under the Kholo Creek bridge on April 30, 11 days after she was reported missing by her husband Gerard.

Mr Baden-Clay told police he last saw her leaving the family home at Brookfield at 10pm on April 19. He eventually went to bed and reported her missing at 7.30am the following day.

Forensic investigations are expected to determine whether the mother-of-three's body had been under the bridge since April 19, or if she had been moved by heavy rains.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-had-accomplice/story-e6freoof-1226351399375

OOh..the rope is tightening now.. closing in? A few people may be really sweating now.

has gbcs story changed again or is this just a mistake by the couriermail journo? i thought he last saw her watching the footy show?

Don't know anymore..there are 2 stories. One he last saw her watching the footy show. the other she went for a walk at 10pm. Either way I don't think either of them are the truth.

Hard to really know what is actual police fact because when you read various reports from different news media outlets you often enough see small discrepencies in details being published.

at least allisons body has been released relatively early for burial, her family can start the healing process.
all the evidence available has been taken from it so an arrest cant be far away, hopefully there was a lot of evidence available!

I had been staying on an island, came back to the headland and back that way on the night but saw nothing. As I had been on an island for awhile my perception of that night was very clear. It spooks me.

I think you will find he said all along the last time he seen Allison was 10pm. From what i have seen in all the news reports most of them have said they watched the footy show and he went to bed at 10pm. But then again i also know some reports can be wrong so i only go by what supt Ainsworth or the police say

Also i noticed they are still looking for people who were near the roundabout. I wish if anyone was there they would contact the police. But i'm guessing the times they are looking at most people would be at home them hours. Unless of course they work night shift. I'm talking about the part where it says

"Anyone who may have been driving on that intersection roundabout in particular, either coming out of Brookfield Rd or coming along Moggill Rd, we would please ask if you would contact Crime Stoppers," he said.

"We believe at this stage those vehicles may be able to assist with our investigation in relation to Allison's death."

He said he was not prepared to talk about "suspects or persons of interest".

I agree angel1, I have also had a suspicion of more than one person.

(Also noted in that article, the police are still looking for Allisons iphone.)

Wow thanks so tired

My last message so people don't think i'm taking up the whole thread
I'm wondering if the possible accomplice has the phone

And computers kept in custody can yield plenty as well....especially things that were being researched prior to the disappearance...

Yes. Maybe hearsay, (But I think credible) that this is so in this case , ;)

My last message so people don't think i'm taking up the whole thread
I'm wondering if the possible accomplice has the phone

Not sure about that as it was reported Police had narrowed their search for it to within a 150m area surrounding Allisons house.

Toni McHugh BVA, GradDipEd
Property Consultant and Real Estate Expert
Email: C21Westside@Century21.com.au

Qualified Real Estate Sales Person

Toni McHugh brings to the world of property a refreshing hue: a tertiary-honed knowledge of art and design that is ideally applied to the marketing of homes.

Educated at Sydney University, Toni worked for several years as an art teacher in the arts-rich Blue Mountains area outside Sydney. Moving to Queensland four years ago, she quickly won a role in property management and three years later caught the attention of Century 21 Westside principal Gerard Baden-Clay, who at the time presided over the sale of Toni’s block of land at Pullenvale.

“I wouldn’t have worked for just anyone,” Toni says. “Century 21 Westside were ethically strong, results-driven and very much team players. I bring to this position empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and, above all, a true love of property.”

From the wayback machine - http://web.archive.org/web/20080813142527/http://century21.com.au/westside/

Does anyone still have the link to the Century 21 Meet The Team..I remember reading that profile but I can not remember who wrote it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member