Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i noticed they are still looking for people who were near the roundabout. I wish if anyone was there they would contact the police. But i'm guessing the times they are looking at most people would be at home them hours. Unless of course they work night shift. I'm talking about the part where it says

"Anyone who may have been driving on that intersection roundabout in particular, either coming out of Brookfield Rd or coming along Moggill Rd, we would please ask if you would contact Crime Stoppers," he said.

"We believe at this stage those vehicles may be able to assist with our investigation in relation to Allison's death."

He said he was not prepared to talk about "suspects or persons of interest".

I have a feeling the police maybe have a case anyway. But of course as much evidence and witness they can have the absolutely better it is for them in an arrest.

I'm not sure there's an accomplice. I think GBC may have called someone and they are now implicated in this matter...

I mean after she died, which is what police are now apparently thinking.

What do you mean??

The person, a female who loaned the money is the one who has been interviewed "A LOT" in this case mentioned..it is all money and shonky and illegal between them and GBC so she had to 'spill' about that part IMO.

ONLY the ex business partner, not the 'other' one lol.

Toni McHugh BVA, GradDipEd
Property Consultant and Real Estate Expert
Email: C21Westside@Century21.com.au

Qualified Real Estate Sales Person

Toni McHugh brings to the world of property a refreshing hue: a tertiary-honed knowledge of art and design that is ideally applied to the marketing of homes.

Educated at Sydney University, Toni worked for several years as an art teacher in the arts-rich Blue Mountains area outside Sydney. Moving to Queensland four years ago, she quickly won a role in property management and three years later caught the attention of Century 21 Westside principal Gerard Baden-Clay, who at the time presided over the sale of Toni’s block of land at Pullenvale.

“I wouldn’t have worked for just anyone,” Toni says. “Century 21 Westside were ethically strong, results-driven and very much team players. I bring to this position empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and, above all, a true love of property.”

From the wayback machine - http://web.archive.org/web/20080813142527/http://century21.com.au/westside/

You cracked it!! Good job!

From the Daily Telegraph

It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's also hired a lawyer after being interviewed by police three times. The woman, a fellow real estate agent, worked closely with Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 office and the pair were listed as the joint selling agents on various properties.

The woman's professional profile said she "wouldn't have worked for just anyone" and that she brought to the business "empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and above all, a true love of property".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freuzr-1226351430100

From C21 Website Meet the Team

Toni McHugh

“I wouldn’t have worked for just anyone,” Toni says. “Century 21 Westside were ethically strong, results-driven and very much team players. I bring to this position empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and, above all, a true love of property

http://web.archive.org/web/20080813142527/http://century21.com.au/westside/

A point a few people were making a while back about where the body was recovered from and thinking it was placed under the bridge,so therefore maybe not someone who is attached to ABC not a nice point but a body left in the open where it was found would be 60% eaten by animals and insects in 7 days.
Also a body placed in water counts the same as being buired ie its someone personel.
Kidnappers, serial killers and sexual predators leave bodies in the open.
Bodys placed in water unless weighted down will surface after about a week.

I thought this was interesting about the woman's profile who has hired the lawyer that worked with or for GBC

"The woman's professional profile said she "wouldn't have worked for just anyone" and that she brought to the business "empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and above all, a true love of property"

Updated by the Daily Telegraph

Yes, it is interesting isn't it? hmmm

Yes and a poor act at that, I'm guessing he's hoping to give the grand performance at the funeral......to show how distraught he is

NAH...sunglasses the whole time I reckon........

Allison Baden-Clay's killer may have had accomplice

POLICE are investigating whether Allison Baden-Clay's killer had an accomplice.
It is understood police are looking at whether a second person may have assisted with the murder or have helped to cover it up.

A canoeist discovered the body of Mrs Baden-Clay under the Kholo Creek bridge on April 30, 11 days after she was reported missing by her husband Gerard.

Mr Baden-Clay told police he last saw her leaving the family home at Brookfield at 10pm on April 19. He eventually went to bed and reported her missing at 7.30am the following day.

Forensic investigations are expected to determine whether the mother-of-three's body had been under the bridge since April 19, or if she had been moved by heavy rains.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-had-accomplice/story-e6freoof-1226351399375

OK this is the weirdest crime reporting ever.

Headline says: "Allison Baden-Clay's killer may have had accomplice"

than later in article we have:
"It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's has also hired a lawyer after being interviewed three times by police.
The woman, a real estate agent, worked closely with Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 office and the pair were listed as joint selling agents on various properties."

The two statements are still never put together formally, but indirectly suggest the accomplice, and the main perp is still unnamed.

Media teachers and sociolinguists will be feeding off this stuff for years, lol.

has gbcs story changed again or is this just a mistake by the couriermail journo? i thought he last saw her watching the footy show?

"Gone for walk at 10pm was the first thing reported (rightly or wrongly). Then we had the footy show story soon after, but I've kept seeing the "10pm walk" repeated regularly by CM and other papers.

Police statement from the day body was found said (in video) "Last seen by husband at 10 pm" (no further specifics).

OK this is the weirdest crime reporting ever.

Headline says: "Allison Baden-Clay's killer may have had accomplice"

than later in article we have:
"It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's has also hired a lawyer after being interviewed three times by police.
The woman, a real estate agent, worked closely with Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 office and the pair were listed as joint selling agents on various properties."

The two statements are still never put together formally, but indirectly suggest the accomplice, and the main perp is still unnamed.

Media teachers and sociolinguists will be feeding off this stuff for years, lol.

That is weird reporting and you find further into that report that they're still looking for people from the roundabout. Anyone who may have been driving on that intersection roundabout in particular, either coming out of Brookfield Rd or coming along Moggill Rd, we would please ask if you would contact Crime Stoppers," he said.

"We believe at this stage those vehicles may be able to assist with our investigation in relation to Allison's death."
I'm guessing the investigation isn't finished yet???

OOh..the rope is tightening now.. closing in? A few people may be really sweating now.

I think GBC has been sweating since day 1 & had to "frantically" try & cover his backside.

The Courier-Mail understands a frantic Mr Baden-Clay rang and sent text messages to several people asking if they'd heard from his wife after she failed to return home on Thursday night. Eventually, he went to bed alone.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...baden-clays-call/story-e6freuy9-1226341322057

You cracked it!! Good job!

From the Daily Telegraph

It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's also hired a lawyer after being interviewed by police three times. The woman, a fellow real estate agent, worked closely with Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 office and the pair were listed as the joint selling agents on various properties.

The woman's professional profile said she "wouldn't have worked for just anyone" and that she brought to the business "empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and above all, a true love of property".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freuzr-1226351430100

From C21 Website Meet the Team

Toni McHugh

“I wouldn’t have worked for just anyone,” Toni says. “Century 21 Westside were ethically strong, results-driven and very much team players. I bring to this position empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and, above all, a true love of property

http://web.archive.org/web/20080813142527/http://century21.com.au/westside/

Cool - that means we can talk about it? :)

I'm pretty sure this is the dark-haired woman that TV reporters filmed and attempted to talk to going into BP senior's house. I'll dig up link in a bit, unless anyone else has it handy.

And i think we would all do better at reporting stuff lol (just saying) We should all get together somewhere and start our book lol

Allison Baden-Clay's killer may have had accomplice

POLICE are investigating whether Allison Baden-Clay's killer had an accomplice.
It is understood police are looking at whether a second person may have assisted with the murder or have helped to cover it up.

A canoeist discovered the body of Mrs Baden-Clay under the Kholo Creek bridge on April 30, 11 days after she was reported missing by her husband Gerard.

Mr Baden-Clay told police he last saw her leaving the family home at Brookfield at 10pm on April 19. He eventually went to bed and reported her missing at 7.30am the following day.

Forensic investigations are expected to determine whether the mother-of-three's body had been under the bridge since April 19, or if she had been moved by heavy rains.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-had-accomplice/story-e6freoof-1226351399375

AND in this same article:

It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's has also hired a lawyer after being interviewed three times by police.

The woman, a real estate agent, worked closely with Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 office and the pair were listed as joint selling agents on various properties.

Cool - that means we can talk about it? :)

I'm pretty sure this is the dark-haired woman that TV reporters filmed and attempted to talk to going into BP senior's house. I'll dig up link in a bit, unless anyone else has it handy.

I believe we can now there is a MSM reference to her. :)

I think i better go to bed i don't think there will be anymore news tonight. Take care everyone and sleep well when you go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay