Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just too terrible a situation... It makes me sad everytime I think about it!

I'm just not sure on what my thoughts are re. GBC and Allison's funeral... If he is innocent he'd better damn well be there IMO, his daughters need him, he needs to be strong for them.
If he happens to be guilty, then I agree with Coolcat, I hope that he doesn't go and then gets arrested quietly during this period.

Those girls have lost so much, I just hope that an arrest happens super quick so that they can have some closure and begin to heal.
RIP Allison and I know that you will live on through your beautiful babies, you will never be forgotten.

It's such a sad situation...If he's arrested prior to the funeral or even just after it, I can't bare the thought of those poor kids having to say goodbye to both parents on the one day.

I wonder what Allison would have wanted....

Could be a Freemason's get-together?

Apparently, they went away every year just before Mothers Day. It wasn't Freemasons or anything Suss. A work colleague of my husband went down there last year,met the couple. She,Alison was very quiet whereas GBC was continually trying to be over friendly. They came away thinking he was very weird.
It's very sad to think that the friends that he went down there with this year truly believe he's innocent.

I was just watching a newsbreak on tv and in the background (where they would usually have a photo) it said killer search (something to them words). So i'm wondering if it could mean it's someone else that kiilled her. I'm not sticking up for anyone but going by that it looks like they are still looking for the killer/ possibly 2. When it comes up on the channel 10 video if it does i will put the link here so it's easier to understand what i'm talking about

It's such a sad situation...If he's arrested prior to the funeral or even just after it, I can't bare the thought of those poor kids having to say goodbye to both parents on the one day.

I wonder what Allison would have wanted....

If GBC Killed her then I think ABC would want GBC to rot in hell and as far away from the girls as possible........

If it were my wife or partner who had passed away, I would be the first and only person to give her eulogy at the funeral. Without reservation, no matter how hard it got. I would do it with the assistance, if need be, of say her parents.

I am sure the family will be supported by friends and close colleagues, and you would expect to see those who worked at the Baden-Clay Century 21 agency at the funeral providing that support, including those who were both Facebook friends and close employees.

Hopefully, with the gravity of the situation reaching a climax with Allison's funeral tomorrow, some person who knows something or is involved will do the right thing for Allison and her family and come clean with the Police. We only live in hope.

The Honda car that GBC crashed do we know who that belongs to. A close friend or family member perhaps. I still think that crash was deliberate and was done to hide evidence on the vehicle or to buy some time.
Maybe it will show up on street veiw somewhere in the area up someones driveway.

It belonged to a close friend.

My point with this was if you have fallen out with "The Family" then you have forever Fallen.....

I don't think they gave it too much thought at all...neighbours lowered theirs so it was ooops..better lower ours too, flag etiquette & all.

Honestly,...who would be thinking about flags & flagpoles at such a time.

If it were my wife or partner who had passed away, I would be the first and only person to give her eulogy at the funeral. Without reservation, no matter how hard it got. I would do it with the assistance, if need be, of say her parents.

I am sure the family will be supported by friends and close colleagues, and you would expect to see those who worked at the Baden-Clay Century 21 agency at the funeral providing that support, including those who were both Facebook friends and close employees.

Hopefully, with the gravity of the situation reaching a climax with Allison's funeral tomorrow, some person who knows something or is involved will do the right thing for Allison and her family and come clean with the Police. We only live in hope.
First and only????? Not even her parents? Or best friend?

Sorry i can't find the video on channel ten site but in this report i found it says ...

Mourners will farewell Allison Baden-Clay on Friday as police hunt for the person who killed the Brisbane mother of three

And just so noone thinks i made that bit up lol the link is

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8465478

For what it's worth I've compared three photos of TM in Photoshop and IMO the woman getting out of the yellow car at the BC's house and later seen hugging Mrs. BC is TM. I can't post one of the photos here because of copyright but someone posted a link to it further back in this thread. Another of the photos is from the archived Century21 website and the third is a screencap I took from the actual video.

I'm not casting any aspersions on TM other than to say that it is her at the Baden-Clay residence. Family friend, mistress, accomplice? All of the above? Who knows?

His sister just said on the news that Gerard welcomes the public to Alisons funeral.

Yes I heard her say that, it is all very strange indeed, in a way it concerns me that he is planning something. Why hide from the public eye for 3 weeks, then invite them to your wifes funeral when he knows full well what the majority of the public think of his involvement in her death.
So confused with this case.

And I agree with another poster, if he is guilty, I don't believe he has a right to be at that funeral, for he is the reason why those who love her have to say goodbye to her tomorrow. He IMO is the reason those poor little girls will wake up on Mother's Day and not be able to celebrate that day with her. Makes me so sad and angry, how dare anyone claim to care about their childrens welfare, yet take someone so special and irreplacable from their lives. RIP Allison, you deserved so much better!!

I think someone has asked this before although I never seen the answer...........to get from Indroopilly to Pullenvale do use that roundabout as the easiest or quickest route?

Is Kholo Bridge on the same road to Pullenvale??

For what it's worth I've compared three photos of TM in Photoshop and IMO the woman getting out of the yellow car at the BC's house and later seen hugging Mrs. BC is TM. I can't post one of the photos here because of copyright but someone posted a link to it further back in this thread. Another of the photos is from the archived Century21 website and the third is a screencap I took from the actual video.

I'm not casting any aspersions on TM other than to say that it is her at the Baden-Clay residence. Family friend, mistress, accomplice? All of the above? Who knows?
Is the other pic you saw the one of her and another woman on a news website? If so, I have no doubt that the woman in that pic is the same one as the one at BC parental home. And named as the same person on the C21 website.

I don't think they gave it too much thought at all...neighbours lowered theirs so it was ooops..better lower ours too, flag etiquette & all.

Honestly,...who would be thinking about flags & flagpoles at such a time.

It is my belief that they only did it for show...Not out of respect..The public display after it was lowered seemed insincere...Mamma BC seems to be has hard as stone..No sign of emotion or respect for the situation!...IMO!

Is the other pic you saw the one of her and another woman on a news website? If so, I have no doubt that the woman in that pic is the same one as the one at BC parental home. And named as the same person on the C21 website.

Yes it is. Nasty little piece of work me thinks. No need to snap at the journo's the way she did. It will be interesting to see if she attends Allison's funeral tomorrow.

I was just saying because the police have the computers and i thought they may have taken the page down until the investigation is done. Sorry i should have put IMO :)

I agree with Angel1. If QP are trying to build a watertight case against a suspect for either the original crime or aiding and abetting then they won't want to take what evidence they have to a jury and be crushed by the defence on the basis that jurors have been tainted by information in the public domain.
In this environment prosecuting must be very difficult, which is probably why QP are dotting their i's and crossing their t's. About time we got rid of double jepardy. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member