Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be safe and I lived not far from there but why tempt fate?its only safe until something happens isn't it? There's just safer times to go and a walk at 10pm on a cool night in that type of terrain even if familiar doesn't seem logical IMO. And let's not forget she normally went at 6am.

Of course all this is moot if she didn't actually go like a pp said. I was sure I read it in the paper but maybe it was here and a theory only.

Thinking of those kids. My heart just breaks for them!

No I did read it -

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/true-crime-scene/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-fnat7jnn-1226346396720

So this has since been disproven then?

i remember reading somewhere at the start of this that it had been implied by 'Brookfield Walking Group', on the QPS FB page i think, that Allison was not a regular walker that they were aware of, and they are walking at dawn every morning, and had offered to keep their eyes open for anything unusual.

also jungle drums have told me, a close lifelong family friend of ABC, that she was not 'a walker' by any standard...she had 3 kids in primary school, she would be far too busy or too buggered!

It was previously reported Mr Baden-Clay last saw his wife leave their rural Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, to go for a walk late on April 19.

But police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday night.

He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...rs-11th-day-20120430-1xtka.html#ixzz1uRfdpvT7

Yes that was one of the oddest things....& they didn't lower it until after a next door neighbour had lowered theirs.

Random Thought...remember the reaction of the Royal family when Princess Di died????

i remember reading somewhere at the start of this that it had been implied by 'Brookfield Walking Group', on the QPS FB page i think, that Allison was not a regular walker that they were aware of, and they are walking at dawn every morning, and had offered to keep their eyes open for anything unusual.

also jungle drums have told me, a close lifelong family friend of ABC, that she was not 'a walker' by any standard...she had 3 kids in primary school, she would be far too busy or too buggered!

From what i saw, i agree with this - dancer, jazz, ballet - certainly, but a walker (especially at that time of the morning) - I always doubted that!

It was previously reported Mr Baden-Clay last saw his wife leave their rural Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, to go for a walk late on April 19.

But police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday night.

He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...rs-11th-day-20120430-1xtka.html#ixzz1uRfdpvT7

Thanks for clarifying! The different stories by media is confusing!

There has been no police/media reports of anyone being a suspect in this case yet. I'm guessing because they haven't finished investigating yet. I'm very sure both sides of the family are entitled to be upset about the funeral being held tomorrow. They have just as much right to be upset than anyone else. No-one has been charged so therefore ALL family members no matter who they are should be entitled to attend the service.

I am feeling that he will not go to the funeral, too many accusing eyes will be looking down at him. the clock is ticking, I just really hope someone is arrested before 11am tomorrow!!

Who would say "let us be normal" in such a situation? I didn't say that when my CAT was missing overnight, let alone a loved one! :doh:

Exactly!! In fact I have been a mess a couple of times when my cat didnt come home lol

The whole display from GBC has been absolutely atrocious to say the least. The "let us be normal" thing made my jaw drop. Im appalled that his wife was missing/discovered murdered and he never once even bothered to at least pretend to care about her!! Its all "my priority is the kids" if hes that cold after the fact, can only imagine what he was like before it... Even in death his wife doesnt rate... guilty or innocent, he is a horrid, horrid "man" ( Term used loosely )

If I was child free for the night, just got my hair done and had a busy day ahead I would not want to go for a walk in the dark where nobody would see my new hairdo haha.

Now a relaxing bath might be nice, try on some clothes for the next day and get to bed early would be on my to do list.

There has been no police/media reports of anyone being a suspect in this case yet. I'm guessing because they haven't finished investigating yet. I'm very sure both sides of the family are entitled to be upset about the funeral being held tomorrow. They have just as much right to be upset than anyone else. No-one has been charged so therefore ALL family members no matter who they are should be entitled to attend the service.
Agreed. And even if someone close to the BCs did this, it doesn't mean the rest of the family shouldn't feel sad about what happened.

Thanks Marlywings, for a while there I was considering going though all of the past threads to find this link.:fence:

Agreed. And even if someone close to the BCs did this, it doesn't mean the rest of the family shouldn't feel sad about what happened.

Thats right they should feel sad...but they dont, not once have they shown any hint of sadness, they dont give a rats arse!!!!!

I am starting to wonder is part of GBC "bargaining" with the police has been to not be charged prior to the funeral? Perhaps that is one thing the lawyer has been doing. tomorrow will be a very interesting day!!

Thanks Marlywings, for a while there I was considering going though all of the past threads to find this link.:fence:

You're welcome.

For any newbies, member JES72 is doing a fantastic job of making a timeline in the following thread...loaded with news reports from the beginning of this case.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171094"]AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member