Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree.....and I dont think anyone missed it at all......I just think no-one cared. Purely because of the above reasons. Anyone could have multiples on here. Personally, why bother, unless you are wanting to put conflicting arguments forward......and even if that is ones reason, they are just plain WEIRD.

On so many forums you get people doing it though...and again, I just find it WEIRD.

I missed it - and there is only one of me here. If I spent time on here as a multiple I think I would be permanently sat at my laptop - 24/7. Actually I feel like that now!

These are a few points that either don't add up for me or are in the 'alternative theory' basket (as opposed to IMO).
If G & A were in fact separated, is it possible that G didn't stay at the 'marital' home that night? He was, perhaps, there in the evening and again in the AM when he dropped the girls to school but at his parents/elsewhere to sleep. He may have regularly had the girls overnight if they were living in different homes.
This rolls on to my next point.
Why did he call 000 as opposed to the local police number? Unless of course he went to the house because Allison's car was still there when she should have left already and he found signs of a struggle? The 000 call has really bothered me; surely it would make more sense to call a station. But then why did police respond so quickly to the call, for all intents and purposes a missing person call, unless there was a history of violence as discussed previously.

Alt. theory: Bad business dealings/ bad blood from a realationship one or both were involved with, person comes over after G has left, nasty situation ensues, the white 4x4 is used by unkown person/people to move Allison's body, G comes back to the house to find disarray, calls police etc and is now acting as a foil for the investigators?

I haven't been overly specific with details or referenced some of my points which I know have been suggested before, but it is possible the WhoDunnit is not so cut and dried.

Do I duck now?? I love the humorous and tounge in cheek style of some members BTW. Lol

My question is: Do we know from media that he in fact called 000? I haven't read anything about that. To my knowledge the media just said that he contacted police.

Does he say... Ï'm trying to look after my children at the moment... THEY'VE got three young girls?"

I believe he does.

And, if you look at that clip again, you can see how almost as soon as he has said that, he does that smacking thing with his lips, almost a "tsk" which indicates to me an "Oops, didn't mean to say that" moment.

I'm pretty sure there are different cars. The one at the bridge is a VW Buggie, very light yellow. The other one at the BCs home is a darker yellow and not a VW IMO.

Thanks CaseClosed. IMO they are different cars. See images below. The car at the BC house has a sunroof and the one in the video doesn't.

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE.

The car at BC's house.

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE.

Car from the video.

My question is: Do we know from media that he in fact called 000? I haven't read anything about that. To my knowledge the media just said that he contacted police.

That really sums it up beautifully CaseClosed; how much of anything does the public actually know as real and unquestioable facts about this apart from the fact that a beautiful and lovely woman lost her life?

In my view, it is too much of a coincidence that her body just stopped floating exactly where the bridge is. I think she was dumped/placed there.

Agreed. I'm not a local nor have I ever been there. All I have to go on is news footage and Google street view. I just can't see how she would travel unaffected by debris and overgrowth and make a sharp turn to the left to end up where she did? Sorry if this sounds gross, just trying to make sense of it.

Plus, they did find "snapped shrubs" in the area she was found.

These are a few points that either don't add up for me or are in the 'alternative theory' basket (as opposed to IMO).
If G & A were in fact separated, is it possible that G didn't stay at the 'marital' home that night? He was, perhaps, there in the evening and again in the AM when he dropped the girls to school but at his parents/elsewhere to sleep. He may have regularly had the girls overnight if they were living in different homes.

Looked like if staying anywhere else it would have been with parents - it's where he seems to be all the time and computer was taken from there.

IMO the issue of married/separated is trivial. These things are messy and ill-defined at the best of times.
Why did he call 000 as opposed to the local police number? Unless of course he went to the house because Allison's car was still there when she should have left already and he found signs of a struggle? The 000 call has really bothered me; surely it would make more sense to call a station. But then why did police respond so quickly to the call, for all intents and purposes a missing person call, unless there was a history of violence as discussed previously.

Yes this is suss - overkill. A mess like the rest of the morning story.

Alt. theory: Bad business dealings/ bad blood from a realationship one or both were involved with, person comes over after G has left, nasty situation ensues, the white 4x4 is used by unkown person/people to move Allison's body, G comes back to the house to find disarray, calls police etc and is now acting as a foil for the investigators?

Too messy to be preplanned IMO (altho not saying it wasn't pre-mediated). Whole thing reeks of drama, panic, stupid decisions made in a rush.
Why would anyone else bother moving her? If you wanted to do a hit to get back at him, you'd leave her there and make it look like he did it.
or if you were on husb's side, you'd make sure it happened when he had a good alibi, and possibly out of the area.

I haven't been overly specific with details or referenced some of my points which I know have been suggested before, but it is possible the WhoDunnit is not so cut and dried.

Do I duck now?? I love the humorous and tounge in cheek style of some members BTW. Lol

here's an idea...the police had reason to believe something was wrong because GBC told them something was very wrong!! If he did in fact return to the house and find signs of a struggle, he could very well have called 000 in this case...this would mean he was innocent of course and we all have trouble with that one sometimes..
another theory following your same concern re:000, maybe it was premeditated, and GBC got someone else to do his dirty work.....he could 'wake up' or 'return to house', find (shock) signs of a struggle and call 000? what would police likely report to the public if they honestly believed she had met with foul play but didn't suspect GBC? would they alert the public or maybe start an immediate massive manhunt? because thats what they did

There are certainly similarities in what you are saying to the Joanna Yeates murder in the UK in December 2010 which I have mentioned previously...

Has it been determined that he called 000? Most people would not know that there is a normal police number to call, I think.

here's an idea...the police had reason to believe something was wrong because GBC told them something was very wrong!! If he did in fact return to the house and find signs of a struggle, he could very well have called 000 in this case...this would mean he was innocent of course and we all have trouble with that one sometimes..
another theory following your same concern re:000, maybe it was premeditated, and GBC got someone else to do his dirty work.....he could 'wake up' or 'return to house', find (shock) signs of a struggle and call 000? what would police likely report to the public if they honestly believed she had met with foul play but didn't suspect GBC? would they alert the public or maybe start an immediate massive manhunt? because thats what they did

Quote from parents "He told us she went for a walk and never returned".
Reporting of GBC's stories to police has been mixed, but nothing about struggle etc.

And again - if organised, it might look a bit more....organised?

Agree, which is pretty much where we were a week ago :)

Journos were asking Ainsworth for confirmation of strangulation the day A's body was found, and that's always felt right to me (and makes me optimistic of them proving murder by neck bone/cartilage damage), and anyway it's the most popular way to kill a woman without weapons.

Still open on river position - I'm prolly about 60/40 to upstream -
Pro: less chance of witnesses when dumping, and i find it unlikely that it could have been missed under the bridge for up to a week (allowing for a previous few days sunken)
Con: a lot of snags in creek, not sure how far it could travel unimpeded.
Either way it doesn't really matter, as long as they can find evidence somewhere.

I am still leaning towards upstream. We had so much rain that
I think the roundabout stuff is just a matter of verifying vehicle movements - I don't think children, trailers, bodies, speedboats or suspicious looking briefcases were exchanged there. Are you real going to do anything suss in the most well-lit place for miles?

There didn't need to be anything more to make police suss on day 1 beyond scratch marks and demeanor (we've seen the performance after almost a week's practice; shudder to think what it was like previously) altho if i had to bet on anything I'd say organic matter in car.

Definitely not over side of bridge; possible at site of bridge - but once Allison resurfaced, river is tidal - so I agree; can't imagine her not being seen earlier. Kayakers use the river - it isn't that far from the mouth of the river itself and people were keeping a lookout - even up here. Also, if there were air searches along waterways, Allison would have been seen at low tide , if search carried out at low tide( I know they were not searching as thoroughly up here - if at all ??)

I think upstream - I drained my pool twice; hell of a lot of water would have drained into Camerons and Flaggy Creek - end up in Kholo Creek ( not from my pool!) so Allison could easily have been carried downstream. But yep - forensics should tell where. Duh - the Scout Camp?? well if we are all suspecting the same person - he doesn't appear to have been on his best form when using his noggin that night! That is me being polite!

So roundabout - is that just to confirm if someone/ more than one person, was out and about when they said they were in bed? because it was mentioned 'anything out of place' we have had some really out there theories!

Hi all - I have not read any article or report that said GBC called 000.

ooh snap - the canoeing guide I linked a few days back, had detailed instructions about how to navigate that last turn, since apparently it's a bit of a doozy. (under the photo it says "turn right after tree - caution!")
Landing spot "past the bridge on the left at a gravel bank" is just past where A was found.
_________
http://www.upstreampaddle.com/kholo.html

"Note that at the very end just before Kholo, there is a long pool 4 kilometre long. Here the river blind alleys, and the flowing stream moves right 400 metres before the dead end. Keep close to the right bank to pick the turn. Just downstream, stay clear of the pump station, and land either on the upstream side of the bridge on the right, or past the bridge on the left at a gravel bank. Note that vehicles are not secure overnight at this location. Further downstream is a restricted area, being water backupped from the Mt. Crosby water treatment plant weir."
________

this kyaking link is actually to a different area - she was found under the kholo creek bridge on mt crosby rd in brisbane - the weblink is to kholo bridge over the brisbane river at muirlea which is in ipswich. if you look at the info map on that site, the site she was found at would be off to the far right way off the map. you need to look for mt crosby road kholo creek bridge on suburb boundary of anstead/mt crosby

Is it feasible to believe that a 6ft tall woman could easily overpower and strangle a woman of say 5' 6"? Yeah, I know - it would depend on how strong each of them were. Just thinking out loud is all.

Quote from parents "He told us she went for a walk and never returned".
Reporting of GBC's stories to police has been mixed, but nothing about struggle etc.

And again - if organised, it might look a bit more....organised?

hahaha yes, you would think so....
but we don't really know what was reported to police? only what they choose to tell us and what they released may have be aimed at misleading someone?....I am just thinking about the immediate search, and what could have caused it to be so big so quickly...if there was such an obvious suspicion of GBC as in enough to get half the QPS on it straight away, then I just think they would have maybe acted differently with him? my words arent getting out to well tonight I know what I want to say, but it sounds wrong...oh well see if you can decipher this one

Just a thought.

TM is tall and quite stocky (have seen several open houses with her) and could have easily overpowered me (I'm the same height as Allison). She has a distinctive appearance (gap between front teeth) and is divorced with kids.

Maybe GBC has been helping the police - as the accessory to the murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro