Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Do we know any more about the trailer? I believe this is being deliberately being overlooked
2. What about the camera footage from the roundabout?
3. Is there a mistress involved and who is she?

Geez his financial problems aren't about to get any better now he's got 2 lawyers to pay for!

That's what I don't understand. How do people in this situation afford lawyers like these? My guess is they dont come cheap! If GBC has financial issues how is he affording it? I'm guessing this situation is not exactly helping his financial status?

Now I am confused..
So if the police wouldn't leave a murderer with 3 kids, GBC is def not a suspect, and they have no evidence against him - because if they did they would have arrested him by now?? or they just do not have enough evidence..

IF GBC is infact the murderer in this case - they wouldn't necessarily have arrested him yet. We cannot just go and arrest people because they are the most likely to have committed the crime! When a case cannot be proven due to lack of evidence in 75% of cases the suspect makes an error that aids in their arrest.
The final results have not come back from the autopsy - I suggest until that happens an arrest is unlikely.

This is all just conjecture that it is the husband - yes the spouse is the most likely to be the murderer in these cases. Therefore he is suspected. BUT lynching by public opinion is grossly unfair and is actually what we have fought for - a just JUSTICE system.

Someone else i think, this bridge is on a main roadway with a reasonable amount of traffic, they seemed to have a fair bit of time to dispose, so i think if it was BC s , they would have hidden much much better. Posters are making calls of BC s being strange, but they are not dumb, where ABC was found is too stupid a place to dispose of ABC when there are many many more alternatives where she would never been found.

i think it has been established that she was dumped up near the scout camp and was washed down - it is very secluded up there.

would be interesting to see if GBC/NBC/TM have any history of selling any houses in the wirrabarra/bunya st area - they would know exactly how quiet is out there

I was thinking about this, too. If GBC had gone out the back way, up Rafting Ground, right on to Moggill, he could have met Bwana there. Bwana would only have had to drive into Kilkivan Avenue and turned right on to Moggill Rd, go maybe 500 metres to meet him.

Was it before or after the body had been dumped?

Maybe it was for anonymity? The backroads would have been awfully silent and empty at that time of night.

Was it specifically to dispose of crap in the industrial bins there?

i really do think so

1. Do we know any more about the trailer? I believe this is being deliberately being overlooked
Oh dear. Maybe explain why there even should be anything about a trailer? There are no reports of one, and no logical reason to use one, in fact it would have been incredibly stupid to use one, so...?

2. What about the camera footage from the roundabout?
Any that exists is only in police hands.

3. Is there a mistress involved and who is she?
Rumour says yes but it would be unfair to name as such. Even so there's abundant speculation in the preceeding 200 pages - try putting relevant terms into search and you can find plenty. :)

This is my first post here, but I have been following for a week or so, reading a few pages in each of the threads (so I haven't read every page - far from it).

Through my real estate connections I know everyone involved in this case except for Allison (I met her once, as I recall). It does shock me that GBC (and others) could even be accused of such a crime, and I hope that he had nothing to do with it. I know him reasonably well at a professional level, and I know he has made some poor business decisions that hit other people hard financially, but murder is taking it to another level (if he is guilty ... and I emphasise IF).

I have recently spoken with one person who has previously been mentioned in this series of threads, and they have read through some of the comments here. This has caused them a great deal of stress (can you imagine what it would be like if you were in their shoes???), as they know Allison well and they definitely had nothing to do with her tragic death.

Please, take care how you speak of people in this case. Some one (or perhaps two) are guilty parties, but the rest are innocent, so please think about that before posting as some of you have caused enormous stress for some people.

We all want the guilty person to be charged, but we also want all innocent parties to be treated with respect and the assumption of innocence.

This person makes an excellent point. It would be a shame to destroy innocent people's lives/reputations just for the sake of some over-enthusiastic gossip.

I agree Greg and I think EBC is fully aware of everything that happened that night too. I think that is what was behind that bizarre kissing scene. That was her way of saying that she was standing by her man so to speak.

Did you see the pictures of the Senior Baden-Clays at the funeral. Just looks of contempt on their faces.

IMO GBC and BC Seniors all know what happened that night. I feel nothing but contempt for this family; how can they look at those little girls and not feel any guilt or remorse - you would have to be selfish, evil people to not feel anything, and just try to save your own skin. Allison's mum and dad deserve answers. Allison will never get to see her children finish school, help them plan for their formal, graduate from Uni, marry, have children or be a grandmother herself. Someone took her life. If they know what has happened, they are just as guilty as the person that killed her. Well, I hope the rantings of that holy man and his prophecy comes true - the worst is yet to come for that family.

and also...NBC may believe he was thinking quickly and sharply at the time and thought he was avoiding any witnesses near his home...all the time unaware of, or not considering the cctvat roundabout?

If you are interested in a taste of the Baden-Clay family, follow the link; it is the order of service for GBC's grandfather. Three-quarters of the way down the page are the memories Nigel Clay has of his father. It illustrates their place in society and why, perhaps, they may mistakenly consider themselves above the law (and also why he has animal skulls proudly displayed outside his house).

http://www.spanglefish.com/gervasclay/index.asp?pageid=158939

That's what I don't understand. How do people in this situation afford lawyers like these? My guess is they dont come cheap! If GBC has financial issues how is he affording it? I'm guessing this situation is not exactly helping his financial status?

His business will be massively affected too I would imagine, even if he's not convicted- reputation will be tarnished forever... I've often wondered how suspects pay their legal costs, especially when they're convicted and locked up!!!

Oh dear. Maybe explain why there even should be anything about a trailer? There are no reports of one, and no logical reason to use one, in fact it would have been incredibly stupid to use one, so...?

Thank God someone has finally said it! There was no trailer - it is the least likely way of transporting the body!

Any that exists is only in police hands.

Rumour says yes but it would be unfair to name as such. Even so there's abundant speculation in the preceeding 200 pages - try putting relevant terms into search and you can find plenty. :)

So what you are saying is that you don't know. Why would not a trailer be used? How can you discount that? It seems you know only what you have read in the press.

Thank God someone has finally said it! There was no trailer - it is the least likely way of transporting the body!

I suppose you could put the body in the boot/trunk? Strap on to the roof racks? Place in a seat secured with a seat belt ala weekend at Bernies.

How people discount a trailer? I am sure the police have not!

There is no reason why anyone would think a trailer was involved, so there's no point starting that rumour up (again)

It's not a rumour re the trailer. Someone posted some CCTV footage at the intersection with a white SUV towing at 3am or so in the morning on this forum on last Friday morning. There have been possibly 2 sightings of the trailers at GBC and his father's house. Why are people here now discounting? Its totally plausible or are some posters trying to shut down conversation??

I doubt they used a trailer.... they would have been in a hurry and not wanting to have the caution of having to tow a trailer, esp if they didn't know where they would dump the body.... if they did drive thru the scout grounds, imagine how much more difficult it would be getting the trailer down there? Not to mention obvious....

His business will be massively affected too I would imagine, even if he's not convicted- reputation will be tarnished forever... I've often wondered how suspects pay their legal costs, especially when they're convicted and locked up!!!

I think their business is now well and truly finished. I don't think there would be any chance that it will survive this, even if he or anyone else in his family is not found to be responsible for Allison's murder the way the family has behaved and conducted themselves throughout this whole ordeal is so strange/disturbing I doubt that anyone would ever want them selling or managing their property again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member