Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All,

First time posting and i think it will do me a bit of good sharing my emotions with everyone else who cares about allison and her family.

Im so heartbroken for those three little girls and allison and her family. Its just incomprehendible to think how someone can do this to a loved one. If and if it was her husband and he goes to jail, he will never be able to look at those girls in their eyes anymore. I bet he is just making the most of the time left with his kids before he gets sent behind bars.
I hope we all learn about the missing pieces of the puzzle and when its all over, be able to move on and learn from all of this. If something is wrong in your marriage or life, no matter how secret it is, you must confide in your closest friends or family. We see faces, but not hearts. Someone can be smiles and "appear" to be the best human on earth yet secretely living an evil life behind closed doors.

I hope we all find the answers, especially for allisons daughters. May you RIP in Allison. Your in gods memory now!

Or maybe he was right when he said he saw her for the last time watching the footy show and went to bed. Allison fell asleep ( maybe drugged or poisoned) and someone else came and picked her up and killed and/ or disposed of her body. So when he did not see her again in the morning he could say 'she must have gone for a walk, she was there last night when I went to bed and not here this morning, she always goes for a walk in the morning'. Only my speculation of course.

Just to throw the 'cat amongst the pigeons' has anyone considered that the reason the police put so many resources into the search was because they had some other information not related to GBC? Or maybe I should reading from the beginning again:maddening:!?

At one point I had the idea that maybe they found a suicide note, which might explain the immediate response.

Someone else suggested they may have gotten death threats or some kind of ransom note.

You can bet if the police suspected foul play and had court issued warrants to search they would probably extend them to listening devices if required. The police who install these do at any hour of the day, whether you're home or not. That's how stealth and clever they are.

:what::what::what::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Really????? Can you elaborate??? A search warrant can give permission to listening devices? Curious is all.

Soooo just wondering, is there anything that one could purchase at a pharmacy - over the counter - that could be used to overdose someone. Obviously there's paracetamol, but that takes days, something quicker? I have NFI if this is possible? But I'm just speculating along with other theories...

Doubt he'd be that incautious, the day before

If a substance was used to facilitate death, it would have been secured long before, or through someone else, imo

Odds on, she didn't go for a walk AT ALL, it was a total fabrication MOO

April 30, 2012

It was previously reported Mr Baden-Clay last saw his wife leave their rural Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, to go for a walk late on April 19.

But police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday.

He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ssing-mum-enters-11th-day-20120430-1xtka.html

I googled Tahitian Prince and when I read the article I remembered the news reports etc. But I don't understand why it's relevant to this thread? Is there a connection with GBC somehow? Sorry please excuse my ignorance, I live in Victoria so our QLD news coverage is limited.

I thought it was because at one time he worked at Flight Centre, as did Gerard Baden-Clay. (Allison did too, but I think the inference was that if GBC was the perp it is 2 former Flight Centre staffers who have been involved in serious wrongdoing). But I'm not sure, when it was first mentioned I just assumed this was the connection being made.

Tempting to think that, but it's been reported here by someone from the senior BCs street that police were door-knocking there last night, which indicates investigators are working hard to get to grips with what are seeming more and more to be a bunch of crafty beggars?

Thanks laserdisc10. I was referring to MSM reports and not hearsay, although I do not doubt what the poster said in regard to Police door-knocking in BC's street.

Coolcat...no family members are allowed to assist in a homicide or potential homicide search....including at Command Centre!!

So, how come the Dickies were at the command centre ALL THE TIME? They are Allison's family, aren't they?

April 30, 2012

It was previously reported Mr Baden-Clay last saw his wife leave their rural Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, to go for a walk late on April 19.

But police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday.

He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ssing-mum-enters-11th-day-20120430-1xtka.html

Oh? :what: I wonder if this was bad reporting or if he changed his story? Hmmmm.

:seeya:
Just to throw the 'cat amongst the pigeons' has anyone considered that the reason the police put so many resources into the search was because they had some other information not related to GBC? Or maybe I should reading from the beginning again:maddening:!?

I thought this, I really want the guy to be innocent - but (there's always a but) what's bugging me is the cops wanting witnesses having seen either his & Allison's cars that night/Friday morning.

Doesn't look good in that regard. I mean they aren't asking for a green Volvo are they :( if it was any other cars I'd be defending him possibly being innocent but yeah, the car thing isn't good.

she seemed normal, DELIGHTFUL.........please darling Al come home....

Delightful?????? you have to be kidding me!!!

I know, that struck me as odd, but then i'm not local and thought maybe that's the local vernacular.

Daaaaarling *Mwah Mwah* you look deeeeelightful.

My thoughts are that the 3 girls attend either their mothers school IGGS where they should board....but thats in Ipswich and at the time when their mother attended that school it was run by the Anglican Church...now it is non denomination. Therefore...I think the Girls should attend a school on the Gold Coast (an hour from Brisbane) where Allisons parents now reside. The Southport 'st aidens' is an Anglican church ladies college and very much appropriate. It would be better for the girls as they wont come accross this terrible tragidy and gossip down there as much as they would in IGGS. They can also board...full or Day board..Mon to Frid....on the weekends they can be with grandparents or who ever. I have family who have attended this school and it is VERY VERY GOOD.....They were also Boarders....

Are you thinking St Hilda's? Sometimes it isn't the denomination that's important, but the quality of education. I was sent to a Presbyterian Methodist school when my mother was Anglican and father catholic turned athiest! Not that it's here nor there in relation to this issue. The idea is lovely and goes beyond this terrible tragedy to create alternative options for families in similar situations (if of course it is deemed that dv was a precursor) and attempt to prevent further dv tragedies occurring. If anything positive has come from this (for me anyway) is how much people do empathize and band together in an effort to make you feel that you are NEVER ALONE and that there is always help at hand. The hard part in making this work is breaking down the pride that limits ones ability to ask for help. I can relate strongly to that.
I've felt very close to this case knowing both Gerard and Allison for a brief time in my life when i was quite young (22) and find it SO difficult to comprehend the many insinuations and speculations. I don't mean to disrespect what many consider to be intuition or interpretations of body language and the actions of particular people relating to this case, as these special skills that some have can be spot on. However I also feel that i have sufficient wisdom (for my age and experience) to not presume anything and to rely upon the facts and evidence. I understand this forum is to throw around ideas and use one another as sounding boards and I have remained quiet since thread #2 to get a good feel for those here and find that most of you having a difficult time dealing with your own personal feelings and the VERY LIMITED facts available. I am too! But you are all very empathetic, intelligent people and if anything, this is a therapeutic way to deal with our frustrations! I know my partner is about to bring up the subject of my obsession ( he'd prefer it was him, as do i!). However he does understand my connection hence my intense interest. I hope we have some answers soon. Some thought i was part of the GBC defence team initially but as much as it sounded i was defending him i was only relating my personal experiences and my inherent dedication to a sometimes questionable judicial process (it's all we have and its better than in most countries). My respect goes out to all and most of all to a sweet girl I knew called Allison who never deserved any of this.

Thats the plan ... slowly, slowly, the cracks will appear ...

Soon it will be big enough to crack open to show a blooming 'sink hole cave in' that we look down at them ALL IN bahahaha :floorlaugh:

Or maybe he was right when he said he saw her for the last time watching the footy show and went to bed. Allison fell asleep ( maybe drugged or poisoned) and someone else came and picked her up and killed and/ or disposed of her body. So when he did not see her again in the morning he could say 'she must have gone for a walk, she was there last night when I went to bed and not here this morning, she always goes for a walk in the morning'. Only my speculation of course.

ohh, now that is interesting ... GBC drugs ABC, then gets help from GBC and ... another ...

Are you thinking St Hilda's? Sometimes it isn't the denomination that's important, but the quality of education. I was sent to a Presbyterian Methodist school when my mother was Anglican and father catholic turned athiest! Not that it's here nor there in relation to this issue. The idea is lovely and goes beyond this terrible tragedy to create alternative options for families in similar situations (if of course it is deemed that dv was a precursor) and attempt to prevent further dv tragedies occurring. If anything positive has come from this (for me anyway) is how much people do empathize and band together in an effort to make you feel that you are NEVER ALONE and that there is always help at hand. The hard part in making this work is breaking down the pride that limits ones ability to ask for help. I can relate strongly to that.
I've felt very close to this case knowing both Gerard and Allison for a brief time in my life when i was quite young (22) and find it SO difficult to comprehend the many insinuations and speculations. I don't mean to disrespect what many consider to be intuition or interpretations of body language and the actions of particular people relating to this case, as these special skills that some have can be spot on. However I also feel that i have sufficient wisdom (for my age and experience) to not presume anything and to rely upon the facts and evidence. I understand this forum is to throw around ideas and use one another as sounding boards and I have remained quiet since thread #2 to get a good feel for those here and find that most of you having a difficult time dealing with your own personal feelings and the VERY LIMITED facts available. I am too! But you are all very empathetic, intelligent people and if anything, this is a therapeutic way to deal with our frustrations! I know my partner is about to bring up the subject of my obsession ( he'd prefer it was him, as do i!). However he does understand my connection hence my intense interest. I hope we have some answers soon. Some thought i was part of the GBC defence team initially but as much as it sounded i was defending him i was only relating my personal experiences and my inherent dedication to a sometimes questionable judicial process (it's all we have and its better than in most countries). My respect goes out to all and most of all to a sweet girl I knew called Allison who never deserved any of this.

Have to admit, my thought was St. Hilda's. But it's been a while since my schooldays, so thought maybe a St.Aiden's must be yet another private school on the Goldie

HI All,

First time posting and i think it will do me a bit of good sharing my emotions with everyone else who cares about allison and her family.

Im so heartbroken for those three little girls and allison and her family. Its just incomprehendible to think how someone can do this to a loved one. If and if it was her husband and he goes to jail, he will never be able to look at those girls in their eyes anymore. I bet he is just making the most of the time left with his kids before he gets sent behind bars.
I hope we all learn about the missing pieces of the puzzle and when its all over, be able to move on and learn from all of this. If something is wrong in your marriage or life, no matter how secret it is, you must confide in your closest friends or family. We see faces, but not hearts. Someone can be smiles and "appear" to be the best human on earth yet secretely living an evil life behind closed doors.

I hope we all find the answers, especially for allisons daughters. May you RIP in Allison. Your in gods memory now!

:welcome:

:wagon:

Thanks for joining us! I wish we were meeting under better circumstances.

Oh? :what: I wonder if this was bad reporting or if he changed his story? Hmmmm.

When this case first appeared in media...it was reported Alllison had gone for a walk...it never mentioned a time from what I recall.

It wasn't until days later that was changed by police saying "he'd maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday night".

He had phoned Allison's parents & told them "she went for a walk".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME