Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the sign of a good salesman in my opinion.
I turned up at an open house last week and the agent was the guy who sold an apartment next to mine almost 4 years ago. He remembered my name and the address of the apartment, and I was just the neighbour having a sticky beak at the time.

I totally agree but he didn't have to look at a computer screen. ;-)

There sure is a lot of off topic and discussions on other cases totally unrelated to ABC today. Where are the mods??? The Daniel Morcombe case has nothing to do with this murder - it was only referenced in the media because of the similarity in public interest. Surely if you want to discuss this in more detail, the mods can set up a separate thread. It's just taking way too long to catch up on updates with all the irrelevant posts that should be in the chat room.

Thanks so much to everyone who posted updates today, especially re the Brookfield Show. I saw footage tonight on Ch7 showing GBC back at work "as usual" (reporter's comment). He seems to either be pretending that life is normal, or enjoying possibly his last chance at freedom. Who knows.

Thanks Strangeworld. Does anyone have a link to the Ch7 footage tonight?

Too much Brookfield Show gossip!!! ;-)

And he looked skinnier too.
Now, what causes you to lose weight??
a) radical new diet?
b) tapeworm?
c) tummy bug?
d) stomach churning guilt?

You HAVE to be kidding? Whether guilty or innocent, weight loss would be A given. Let's not get into these auto-fulfilling projections of guilt.

You HAVE to be kidding? Whether guilty or innocent, weight loss would be A given. Let's not get into these auto-fulfilling projections of guilt.

Just making a joke - sorry mimi! Didn't mean for anyone to take offence.

Guessing humour and tone are a little hard to project online. Will use a different font to highlight my humour next time - I'll try Comic Sans.

Apologies again.

Don't be mean to the new kids or no one will want to play with us any more. I think your posts are informative intelligent and thought provoking Pullenvale4069:what::moo:

Don't be mean to the new kids or no one will want to play with us any more. I think your posts are informative intelligent and thought provoking Pullenvale4069:what::moo:

Yes thank you Pullenvale4069 without you we would have no new info! So please do keep up the posts they are appreciated.

I believe that he has been told by his lawyers to act normal and try and win back the public support. IMO he has also probably been told by his lawyers that with only circumstantial evidence a conviction would be unlikely. The delay in the arrest has probably lulled him into a false sense of security that the only evidence QPS have is circumstantial.

If he's out at that show I'd say exactly what you've said...lawyers are coaching him. At the same time...he's always the showman...the big-headed great grandson of blah blahty blah...

As for the press, I do believe that there is a gag order in place. I have been on twitter since the very early days of Alison's disappearance and the press would tweet incessantly on any small related issue. However, since the body was found, the tweets have been very controlled. And the one time someone did tweet something out of the ordinary, they were promptly rapped on the Knuckles by QPS, and in fact a gag order was mentioned. This is all IMO.

What I'm not getting with this gag order is why such total silence. Daniel Morcombe case has been mentioned here tonight...when the search was on for his remains, media were right in amongst it with almost daily reports of what had been found.

A couple of days before Allison's body was found there was reported to be personal items found...GBC was hauled in to check them out. Then nothing more on any of that at all....WHY???

IS this all because of who he is??...his supposed high profile in the community??? IS this a part of the reason why the search went into full on mode straight after Allison was reported missing??

Grammar vs Downlands right next to me tomorrow. I think I have a good chance of a sighting

He is a sociopath. No conscience no guilt.

Your experience with him and the keeping notes about customers is classic sociopath. He had no idea he was creeping you out it's all about him and how great and thoughtful he is to have researched you.:silenced::hills:

Just to keep things on the straight and narrow.. All companies which specialize in sales have databases which would commonly have information regarding clients. I do admit however, that the company for which I worked once had a database containing fields for names of spouses, children, birthdays etc was eradicated 6 or so years ago due to some changes in legal tracking of client info. But, if you are considered a good salesperson then you WOULD still log this kind of information and if NOT UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, if someone remembered these details about you, you may not think twice and at best think you must have been quite memorable?

Yep he at the show that's one class act the qps will need as much evidence as possible he very very clever mmmmmm

Seriously?? He's really there? What a hide... infact he should be hiding somewhere infested with rats!!! JMO ofcourse. GRRR!!! That makes me sooooo damn angry.

Seriously?? He's really there? What a hide... infact he should be hiding somewhere infested with rats!!! JMO ofcourse. GRRR!!! That makes me sooooo damn angry.

Don't forget he has 3 young girls who have probably been nagging him to go to the show. IMO he is doing it for the girls.

Saturday's Courier-Mail is online, no story at all about ABC, coverage seems to be grinding to a halt in the media :(

Guilty or not guilty respect for ones community and the sheer audacity of a man shaking his hand standing up i'n the seating area of the rodeo for all to see the woman hugging him standing for all to see. Such disrespect for the feelings of the community but hey it's all about me me me...............

Barrosa, did you recognise the woman he was hugging, as being someone talked about on here?

Just to keep things on the straight and narrow.. All companies which specialize in sales have databases which would commonly have information regarding clients. I do admit however, that the company for which I worked once had a database containing fields for names of spouses, children, birthdays etc was eradicated 6 or so years ago due to some changes in legal tracking of client info. But, if you are considered a good salesperson then you WOULD still log this kind of information and if NOT UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, if someone remembered these details about you, you may not think twice and at best think you must have been quite memorable?

I think I would thinktwice thanks and obviously Pullenvale4069 felt uncomfortable in his presence long before all this stuff happened. I agree that a good sales person knows their stuff but Pullenvale 4069 said they felt it was forced and unnatural and I don't know about you but if a sales person makes me feel uncomfortable I'm buying elsewhere.:gthanks:

Saturday's Courier-Mail is online, no story at all about ABC, coverage seems to be grinding to a halt in the media :(
And the grapevine has been hot the last two days.... Mmmmm I have to agree that this is very strange... at the very least they would have posted that GBC was at the show with the girls????

Anyone out here who could have an explanation for this??

And the grapevine has been hot the last two days.... Mmmmm I have to agree that this is very strange... at the very least they would have posted that GBC was at the show with the girls????

Anyone out here who could have an explanation for this??

We can only hope that it is the calm before the storm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties